Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce

oh gawd, back to this crap again.
Not any of these candidates can run on that. not even the Obama..

Actually, Obama can run on family values. I think it's one of the reasons you guys hate him so much.

LOL, one out of three...let him run on that then..
I'm pretty sure the American people aren't looking at Newts divorces as important. but it's funny as hell to you all twist yourself in knots over it.

I'm pretty sure you're right. "Conservatives" only care about marriage when it's a Democrat or a gay person.

It cracks me up that the conservative right wing bunch were very interested in Bill Clinton's love life. But now they say that kind of information is not relevant. Hypocrites!!!!

I can care less about his love life but he committed perjury that is what I am concerned with.

Can you believe these people...

We want to know all of the Obama's girlfriends from HIGH SCHOOL.

absolutely pathetic what this media is all about.

I agree, this stuff goes way to far.

Newt lies and is full of shit, not to mention looney and crazy but we don't need to hear about who he was fucking or who he was married to imo.

Actually, Obama can run on family values. I think it's one of the reasons you guys hate him so much.

I'm pretty sure the American people aren't looking at Newts divorces as important. but it's funny as hell to you all twist yourself in knots over it.

I'm pretty sure you're right. "Conservatives" only care about marriage when it's a Democrat or a gay person.

well you are probably right about one...Homosexual or Democrat marriages isn't real high on Conservatives or the American peoples minds right now either.

Last edited:
When you are married again and again and again, it's difficult to keep track. I mixed up New's wives in the past. I couldn't keep track what he did and who he did it to straight.

I would say he lied.
More Pants-A-Fire for the slimy reptile.
Amazing. I just had a talk with my Father the other day. My parents divorced almost 30 years ago.

Anyway, during the course of the conversation he interrupted me to say "No no, your mother is the one who wanted the divorce, not me". My mother says the exact opposite but you know what? It doesn't matter. They got divorced. For whatever reason is between them and frankly, it doesn't matter to me.

I'm no fan of Newt but I don't care who asked for the divorce first. There are plenty of reasons not to vote for Newt but this makes the opposition look like it's grasping at straws.

When you are married again and again and again, it's difficult to keep track. I mixed up New's wives in the past. I couldn't keep track what he did and who he did it to straight.
You can't even keep track of your posts here at USMB. Are you admitting you have multiple accounts? :D

that's what lieturds dews.. remember they took they back ho's all the way to Laska to dig the dirt on Palin.. get used to it. they eat shit and play dirt.
'

You people crack me up. You know DAMNED WELL that if they spoke with a girl Obama dated in high school and she claimed he tried to rape her or do something kinky you would be all over that like stink on a shithouse.

We want to know

???

You think a HS girlfriend is comparable to a 18 year legal marriage with two children??

and newsflash: Reporters DO go searching for candidates old flames, and schoolmates, and business partners, etc...

It's like you're new to politics or something.
irrelevant.

oh gawd, back to this crap again.
Not any of these candidates can run on that. not even the Obama..

You are aware that Obama was a crackhead?

It cracks me up that the conservative right wing bunch were very interested in Bill Clinton's love life. But now they say that kind of information is not relevant. Hypocrites!!!!

Except we never really were.

Our problem with CLinton was not that he was a horndog. We knew he was a horndog when he was elected.

Our problem with him was that he used the power of his office to cover up, pay off or intimidate the objects of his affection

Getting a blow job from Monica Lewinsky wasn't a crime.

Getting her a $40,000 a year job at the Penatgon when she couldn't write a memorandum was.

Lying about it in court was.

Getting other people to lie was.

Hiding evidence was.

Really??? Was he found guilty of any of those charges?? Your problem with Bill Clinton was that he was a liberal Democrat.

Our problem with CLinton was not that he was a horndog. We knew he was a horndog when he was elected.

Our problem with him was that he used the power of his office to cover up, pay off or intimidate the objects of his affection

Getting her a $40,000 a year job at the Penatgon when she couldn't write a memorandum was.

Hiding evidence was.

You're full of shit. Tell me how many "lie" jokes you ever heard about Clinton from the GOP. NOW tell me how many BJ, blue dress and cigar jokes you've heard.

All we ever heard from the GOP about Clinton was his morals. NOW that the tables turn they don't want to look like fucking hypocrites so now all of the sudden nobody has a problem with him getting a blowjob in the Oval Office? Don't make me laugh.

Bottom line? Clinton was a good POTUS who stuck it up the ass of the GOP and they hate him for it. He even kicked the living shit out of FOX news when they tried to re-write history.

I can care less about his love life but he committed perjury that is what I am concerned with.

That didn't bother me. He was put in a very bad position. Any man would have denied the affair. The affair and the lie is not what bothered you or the rest of the nut cases. It was that he was a liberal Democrat, he cheated Bush 41 out of a second term, and he was a good president. So take your outrage over the perjury and shove it. You all tried to ruin him but you did not succeed. He finished his second term as president with an approval rating of 62%.

What the hell?

???

You think a HS girlfriend is comparable to a 18 year legal marriage with two children??

and newsflash: Reporters DO go searching for candidates old flames, and schoolmates, and business partners, etc...

this is Stepth you are talking about. Everything is new to her.

Poor Steph. She never knows when to shut up!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hiding evidence was.

Really??? Was he found guilty of any of those charges?? Your problem with Bill Clinton was that he was a liberal Democrat.

More concerning was his rape of Juanita Broderick.

What the hell?

???

this is Stepth you are talking about. Everything is new to her.

Poor Steph. She never knows when to shut up!! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor you when all you have in life is trolling a message board to spew your love(hate) for people
You and plasma should get married. you'd make a wonderfully hateful couple.:lol:

Forum List

Back