Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce

Unless you forgot, for example, in 2008 people were all about looking up things like:

Obama's 1992 marriage certificate from the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics.
His driver's license record from the Illinois Secretary of State's office.
His registration and disciplinary record
with the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois. Not to mention all of his property records.
(don't even get started on the BC, kay?)

etc...etc...etc...
they went to Kenya to get his school records...

blah blah.

You act like it's some kind of crazy for people to examine publicly available documents when a presidential candidate is under the microscope.

Oh no, nobody vetted Obama at all, remember? There was not a single person alive who didn't want Obama to become the first foreign born President in history.

omg. now they are worried about Character...

Yet most of them as we see on this thread will still DEFEND Billy Boy Clinton. They still bring up how poor Anthony Weenie ONLY posted pictures of his weenie over the Internet, no big deal..

But a personS DIVORCE.........now THAT IS the BIG ONE..

you can only laugh at the double standards of a lefty

Liberals here aren't worried about Gingrich's character. I doubt any liberal here would vote for Gingrich if he had a monk's sex life (or what we're led to believe is a monk's sex life).

I think most liberals here are curious as to why Gingrich's serial adultery and multiple divorces and who knows what else NO LONGER MATTERS TO CONSERVATIVES.

When, between the the nineties and now, did the conservative consensus change from 'character matters'

to 'character doesn't matter'?

Yet most of them as we see on this thread will still DEFEND Billy Boy Clinton. They still bring up how poor Anthony Weenie ONLY posted pictures of his weenie over the Internet, no big deal..

Liberals here aren't worried about Gingrich's character. I doubt any liberal here would vote for Gingrich if he had a monk's sex life (or what we're led to believe is a monk's sex life).

I think most liberals here are curious as to why Gingrich's serial adultery and multiple divorces and who knows what else NO LONGER MATTERS TO CONSERVATIVES.

When, between the the nineties and now, did the conservative consensus change from 'character matters'

Look..this crap that conservatives was all THAT WORRIED over Clinton being a hound dog is crap...Now, the fact he was accused of RAPE and took advantage of a young women almost the same age as his DAUGHTER will in a position of power, our President, and in OUR HOUSE, then went on National t.v and LIED about it..

THAT'S when the mans character WAS BROUGHT into OUR BUSINESS..

this tread is about A MANS divorce, which is really NO ONES BUSINESS..

I have been informed by some, that since the economy is soooo bad, situational ethics (a term Gingrich popularized and used to love to condemn) allows them to reconsider their previous, heretofore important, moral convictions.

I have been informed by some, that since the economy is soooo bad, situational ethics (a term Gingrich popularized and used to love to condemn) allows them to reconsider their previous, heretofore important, moral convictions.

Havent Democrats stated time and again none of this matters.

It appears some from the GOP have been listening. :lol:

..this tread is about A MANS divorce, which is really NO ONES BUSINESS..
No, it actually about him lying about his divorce.

Although Gingrich lies like a $2 Dollar crack whore anyway, so this shouldn't surprise us. I'll grant you that.

Havent Democrats stated time and again none of this matters.

It appears some from the GOP have been listening. :lol:

lol, no kidding...they drag up MORALS when it suit them..

Although Gingrich lies like a $2 Dollar crack whore anyway, so this shouldn't surprise us. I'll grant you that.

that 's still NONE of your alls BUSINESS..

It also gives validity further to the already documented case that Gingrich was a cheap bastard to his devoted, recently recovering from cancer wife and children.

Once he was elected to congress, he stiffs her and his own kids - and she was forced to bring him to court to so that her utilities weren't shut off and she could feed the children.

The people of his church know all too well. They even had to take up a collection to help Jackie stay on her feet! cause the bastard deadbeat didn't give two shits about the family he walked away from, and was busy planning his next marriage mere seconds after his divorce.

I care nothing about divorces and his private life.

This is a lot different than a rapist and someone whom sexually assaults and harasses.

that 's still NONE of your alls BUSINESS..
Oh, gee. Now we've gone conservaspeak from "morals and character doesn't matter anymore" to what business is anybody's if he lies?

:clap2: Congratulations.

Your shark jumpeth over.

He is a politician, know any who don't lie?
Nope. Notta one.

That doesn't exempt us from criticizing them when we discover the lie.

He is a politician, know any who don't lie?
Nope. Notta one.

That doesn't exempt us from criticizing them when we discover the lie.

yeah, funny we don't see you all posting about all the lies of Democrats and Obama..

carry on with riding that high horsey...giddy up

Forum List

Back