NewGuy's Disproving Evolution Thread

Originally posted by NewGuy
-Funny how your question is setting up a straw man to knock down. I adressed it as proving the straw man and farm for what they were, and then put it in context of the entire city.

You are ignoring everything about it or cannot see through anything other than pinhole tunnelvision which will not allow you to see anything I post.

There is no dodge, you just can't see what we are talking about.

blee bloe blue bly bleeeee bloj blik blam blur. Cuz the bible said so.

Originally posted by OCA
LOL VICTORY AGAIN! Dude i'm wiping you sorry ass all over this board, have you had enough?

I disagree. I'm much more effective and convincing than you.

-Funny how your question is setting up a straw man to knock down. I adressed it as proving the straw man and farm for what they were, and then put it in context of the entire city.

You are ignoring everything about it or cannot see through anything other than pinhole tunnelvision which will not allow you to see anything I post.

There is no dodge, you just can't see what we are talking about.

Good god NewGuy, why are you such an obstinate fool? Truly I don't understand it. Are you deliberately wasting my time. Why do I even bother?

What we are talking about? We aren't talking about anything. I have repeatedly asked you to disprove one of the fundamanetal tenets of evolution and you have evasively failed to even TRY. That is called a dodge.

All I am trying to ignore is your incessant whining, and your left-field accusations about god knows what. I can't even understand your babbling nonsense half the time.

I know I said I'd wash my hands of you, but I guess I lied.

NOW will you PLEASE either disprove the concept that natural selection of random mutations in the genetic code of a species over succesive generations over time gradually changes that genetic code away from what it originally was or admit that you cannot.

I don't care about whatever topics you are engaged in with anyone else in this thread. THIS DISPUTATION was OUR topic of conversation and was ostensibly the REASON for this thread, and you refuse to address it.

See....you've made me raise my voice....last time....

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
blee bloe blue bly bleeeee bloj blik blam blur. Cuz the bible said so.

Exactly!!!!!

That really was a cute reply. It actually made me laugh, and I gotta admit, not many of your posts do that.

Newguy's logic is easily understood, it seems to me, if you are adept at reading between the lines (they're invisible on my computer screen and I can't read em) and if you understand idle chatter directed at no particular facts in particular. He is, though, quite good at using a lot of words to say absolutely nothing, I think. I've read back over his posts, this thread and others before, and can find very litte - if any - facts to substantiate his stance. But again, it could simply be that I'm too ignorant to understand his higher order of thinking. :p:

As for the apology above, accepted but not really required. I understand that there are many different kinds of folks in the world, and I ain't gonna be able to get along with all of em, ain't gonna agree with all of em, and won't want to be around all of em. Therefore, even if we were bitter enemies, I'd still respect your right to your opinion.

Originally posted by TN_Independent
Exactly!!!!!

That really was a cute reply. It actually made me laugh, and I gotta admit, not many of your posts do that.

Newguy's logic is easily understood, it seems to me, if you are adept at reading between the lines (they're invisible on my computer screen and I can't read em) and if you understand idle chatter directed at no particular facts in particular. He is, though, quite good at using a lot of words to say absolutely nothing, I think. I've read back over his posts, this thread and others before, and can find very litte - if any - facts to substantiate his stance. But again, it could simply be that I'm too ignorant to understand his higher order of thinking. :p:

As for the apology above, accepted but not really required. I understand that there are many different kinds of folks in the world, and I ain't gonna be able to get along with all of em, ain't gonna agree with all of em, and won't want to be around all of em. Therefore, even if we were bitter enemies, I'd still respect your right to your opinion.

You're ok, TN_Indy. Newguy is quite the mystic, isn't he.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Good god NewGuy, why are you such an obstinate fool? Truly I don't understand it. Are you deliberately wasting my time. Why do I even bother?

What we are talking about? We aren't talking about anything. I have repeatedly asked you to disprove one of the fundamanetal tenets of evolution and you have evasively failed to even TRY. That is called a dodge.

All I am trying to ignore is your incessant whining, and your left-field accusations about god knows what. I can't even understand your babbling nonsense half the time.

NOW will you PLEASE either disprove the concept that natural selection of random mutations in the genetic code of a species over succesive generations over time gradually changes that genetic code away from what it originally was or admit that you cannot.

I don't care about whatever topics you are engaged in with anyone else in this thread. THIS DISPUTATION was OUR topic of conversation and was ostensibly the REASON for this thread, and you refuse to address it.

Zuk,

Can I try to explain?

You see, since it is evident to the seasoned mind that the noninterpretative nature of the reading is unsubstantiated in all logical thinking aspects, it should be quite evident that he has proven evolution false.

Does that make sense?

I didn't think so, either! :D

Zuk,

Can I try to explain?

You see, since it is evident to the seasoned mind that the noninterpretative nature of the reading is unsubstantiated in all logical thinking aspects, it should be quite evident that he has proven evolution false.

Does that make sense?

I didn't think so, either! :D

NewGuy will understand it.

You're ok, TN_Indy. Newguy is quite the mystic, isn't he.

He sure plays a mean game of hide-n-seek, that's for sure.

Or maybe its bait-n-switch....

Either way, I'm over it...... :D

I disagree. I'm much more effective and convincing than you.

Man you are in your own little world:tinfoil:

Yeah you're awesome, don't ever let the proof of the opposite stand in your way.

He sure plays a mean game of hide-n-seek, that's for sure.

Or maybe its bait-n-switch....

Either way, I'm over it...... :D

Me too, it's about time we flush the nugget and watch him spin around, descending.

Did you even read the thread in chat devoted strictly to YOUR issue?

Did you even read the thread in chat devoted strictly to YOUR issue?

No.

I want you to answer me, here, in this thread, this being the one you insisted be started.

Or should I start a brand new thread with my request at the very tippy top, and we can start all over again with the straw man and the tin man and Uncle Ed?

I'll bet if we tried, we could make this go on forever, and ever and ever.

No.

I want you to answer me, here, in this thread, this being the one you insisted be started.

Again, I don't care what you WANT. You got your answer, and in the APPROPRIATE section as the rules of this board would dictate. YOur own self-justification, stubborness, refusal to look at the facts and ignorance to the issue overwhelm the topic.

Or should I start a brand new thread with my request at the very tippy top, and we can start all over again with the straw man and the tin man and Uncle Ed?

I'll bet if we tried, we could make this go on forever, and ever and ever.

Start as many as you want. Even the wizard can't help you read or think.

Again, I don't care what you WANT. You got your answer, and in the APPROPRIATE section as the rules of this board would dictate. YOur own self-justification, stubborness, refusal to look at the facts and ignorance to the issue overwhelm the topic.

Start as many as you want. Even the wizard can't help you read or think.

tool.

I will move it to the chat section, though it appears I will have to start a new thread after all.

I would like it said that in the 4 pages of this thread nowhere was evolution disproved.

I would like it said that in the 4 pages of this thread nowhere was evolution disproved.

Nor was it ever intended to be IN THIS THREAD.

That makes your observation and disgust false and childish.

Nor was it ever intended to be IN THIS THREAD.

That makes your observation and disgust false and childish.

Your other thread didn't disprove it either, meatballhead.

Forum List

Back