NewGuy's Disproving Evolution Thread

Originally posted by TN_Independent

I am not voting for Kerry. Given the choices I have, I'll be voting for Bush. He is not my first choice, though. I would have much preferred to cast a vote for John McCain. Or Allen Keyes.

I am in favor of school choice/vouchers, so long as there is no discrimination in the selection process (reverse or otherwise). I believe that it would promote better schools.

My grade system is not inflated, so I cannot answer from a personal standpoint. I do agree, however, that the grading system used today is not what it should be.
I stand corrected and I apologize.
Also, OCA, I would submit that there are many "lesser" students who are not minorities. I understand that that is probably what he meant, though.
That's not what I meant. I meant what you just said.
The problems of public education, and there are problems, are many and wide-ranging and this is not the thread for them. I do not have my head in the sand to them, though. If you want an education thread, I'll be happy to participate.

Newguy, what scientific evidence has been put forth as factual and indisputable that is based on a prediction in the bible?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Your constant drum beat of calling people racist is getting quite old. You're the only one I've seen advocating discrimination of any kind. Knock it off, Wilma.

Fuck you Deepak Chopra! It was a simple question and no numbnuts I did not call him a racist, just a simple question on evolution. It wasn't even directed at you so fuck off!

Originally posted by OCA
Fuck you Deepak Chopra! It was a simple question and no numbnuts I did not call him a racist, just a simple question on evolution. It wasn't even directed at you so fuck off!

You're a silly Sally today, aren't cha.

Originally posted by Zhukov
You are transparent.

Have a nice day.

Who is transparent???????????

If it was me it was just a simple question, no I don't think you're a racist but if you believe in evolution I just wondered if you bought into that section of the argument also.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You're a silly Sally today, aren't cha.

New Age Avenger why don'y you try and not fuck up every single thread on this board. You are the main problem on this board and at dinner in a few weeks with Jimmy i'll lobby hard for your removal. You're a cancer here.

Originally posted by OCA

If it was me it was just a simple question, no I don't think you're a racist but if you believe in evolution I just wondered if you bought into that section of the argument also.

How are the two related? I'm not really able to follow your train of insane reasoning.

Originally posted by OCA

Sorry it wasn't obvious. That was a reference to NewGuy's umpteenth dodge.

Did you ask me if I was a racist? I missed that.

Originally posted by OCA
New Age Avenger why don'y you try and not fuck up every single thread on this board. You are the main problem on this board and at dinner in a few weeks with Jimmy i'll lobby hard for your removal. You're a cancer here.

Maybe he'll kick me off if you blow him?

Originally posted by OCA
Zhukov this is just a qurestion not an accusation so don"t take it that way. Do you also subscribe to the evolutional theories put forth by our residen racists her on the board as pertaining to intelligence pertaining to Europeans vs darker races?

Now I found it.

Well, there has been documented proof that on average different varieties of Homo sapiens score differently on IQ tests, but I don't believe that an IQ test, or any test for that matter, can accurately gauge something as intangible as intelligence. At least not with a reliability that makes the differences between different people relevant.

There has also been doubt thrown over whether or not the IQ tests submitted were cultural relevant to those taking them.

Ultimately, unlike the racists, I don't think your IQ has any basis on whether or not you are a good person. I'm sure Hitler was brilliant, that doesn't mean he wasn't an asshole.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Newguy, what scientific evidence has been put forth as factual and indisputable that is based on a prediction in the bible?

From page 2 of this thread:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Job 9:8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea. Psalm 104: 2 ...wrapped in light as with a garment. You stretch out the heavens like a tent... Ezehiel 1:22 1:22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature [was] as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above. Isaiah 48:13 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: [when] I call unto them, they stand up together.

The rest go on in a similar vein. Allegory for the expanse of the sky unlit by city lights in those ancient days. Are you trying to impute some knowledge of astrophysics to the authors?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reply to the issue was:

You tell me:
1. This would point to knowing the stars' formational probability of directional movement
2. Is 40:22 "22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: "

Ummm...this was written in 700 BC. The correct original hebrew word more correctly means SPHERE.

3. Job 26:7 "7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. "

Listed is the fact Earth is suspended in space. This verse was written roughly 2000 BC.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot get away from the fact that MEN did not write these things. MEN whose hands were directed by GOD wrote these things.

If you have a problem with these clear facts, you have a problem with God, not the facts.

-----------------------------

Also, DK, you DO have the statements in the Bible about it claiming other things in other realms of sciences that we have begun to discover much later.

It always comes down to either believing the Bible to be divine and true or not devine and therefore false.

Since the Bible claims to be divine, and it can only be one way or the other, the issue is clear.

Did you ask me if I was a racist? I missed that.

No, not if you personally are a racist, but do you subscribe to the theory of evolutional differences in intellect and violence levels as put forth by the racists on the board?

Originally posted by OCA
No, not if you personally are a racist, but do you subscribe to the theory of evolutional differences in intellect and violence levels as put forth by the racists on the board?

In other words, if you're a racist.

Now I found it.

Well, there has been documented proof that on average different varieties of Homo sapiens score differently on IQ tests, but I don't believe that an IQ test, or any test for that matter, can accurately gauge something as intangible as intelligence. At least not with a reliability that makes the differences between different people relevant.

There has also been doubt thrown over whether or not the IQ tests submitted were cultural relevant to those taking them.

Ultimately, unlike the racists, I don't think your IQ has any basis on whether or not you are a good person. I'm sure Hitler was brilliant, that doesn't mean he wasn't an asshole.

Alright thanks for answering. Hey Baghwan take notes from this guy.:cof:

Originally posted by OCA
Alright thanks for answering. Hey Baghwan take notes from this guy.:cof:

Take notes on this, Laqueasha: :piss2:OCA

-Funny how your question is setting up a straw man to knock down. I adressed it as proving the straw man and farm for what they were, and then put it in context of the entire city.

You are ignoring everything about it or cannot see through anything other than pinhole tunnelvision which will not allow you to see anything I post.

There is no dodge, you just can't see what we are talking about.

Originally posted by OCA

It's up there (a couple posts back). I found your original question and answered it before your last response.

Forum List

Back