Well, dang. Hope you gag and puke on your sulfurous spew you moron!!:cool:

Sounds like you're up to the task of having the board members unique type of "fun," these days, especially. :lol:

And the pages turning slowly seems to have become a common occurence and I don't have time or inclination to hang around, generally.

***WELCOME*** Gagafritz. ( love her music and style )

Just checking in this morning to say hi to all the Newbies! Still haven't figured out where to plant my feet yet? Is there an entertainment or gossip thread? Maybe I could create one! How about it Gaga? Not much of a olitics gal here...:boobies:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Just checking in this morning to say hi to all the Newbies! Still haven't figured out where to plant my feet yet? Is there an entertainment or gossip thread? Maybe I could create one! How about it Gaga? Not much of a olitics gal here...:boobies:

Down the page are the sub-forums Hobbies and Community with lots of sub-sub-forums. Look for the Coffee Shop in General Discussion, check you guns at the door and enjoy the fun.

• Thanks
Hi there Gaga~

Hey....what gives??
I own the fucking copyright to these tildes.....(the curlies)...here at USMB~
Nobody is supposed to use them except me ~LoL~

I'm kidding.....no I'm not.....yeah I am.....no..I'm really not...you fucking figure it out.

• Thanks

Yeah, i am trying to bump some of those threads to the top. Maybe they can take a break from politics and talk about stuff that is really important to the country like the Kardashians!!:razz:

• Thanks

Whaaa..

Oh wait.

Can't get my eyes off the avatar.

Somebody gave me Pos Rep and asked me "What?" regarding my above post.....(the curlies) ~Lmao~

Shit.....I can't even laugh heartily, I still feel Scroogey *sigh*

Forum List

Back