Gagafritz

Lady Germanotta Snicks
Dec 4, 2011
Hi all!

I am a Newbie. Please be gentle. At least for the first 24 hours! Hope to join a board that has a sense of fun and humor but also enjoys a lively debate. And, hope to get to know some of you and your brand of humor and fun as well.

Gagafritz :coffee:

Hi all!

I am a Newbie. Please be gentle. At least for the first 24 hours! Hope to join a board that has a sense of fun and humor but also enjoys a lively debate. And, hope to get to know some of you and your brand of humor and fun as well.

If ya dont take it personal and can keep a sense of humor about it all...not easy at times, you will be fine.

Just please have a clue as to what you are talking about... otherwise it can get ugly.

Welcome to USMB. I look forward to seeing what ya have to offer.

Thanks. I don't take things personally. And, i love a good verbal romp!

Hi Infidel! I like to get to know folks on a first name basis. Makes the board much more fun.

And, i will have to learn to use some of the features. What is the thank you and so forth.

Hi all!

If ya dont take it personal and can keep a sense of humor about it all...not easy at times, you will be fine.

Just please have a clue as to what you are talking about... otherwise it can get ugly.

that simply means he hopes you are 'god fearing, truth telling conservative' and dont worry about having a clue.....most dont......as i have said...if the truth fairy were to land in usmb...she would be beaten to death rather quickly with a stick.

Welcome to USMB. I look forward to seeing what ya have to offer.

have a good time...good luck

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
thunderdome.jpg

• Thanks
:rock:Hi Strolling, MeBelle and Radioman. Prepare to get rocked by Gagafritz!!!!

BTW, is there anyway to make the board load a bit faster. I am a rapid fire typing machine!!!

OK. I don't have a great computer. Just the cheapest emachine they had at Walmart. I am sure there are ways for me to make it run a bit faster but not really sure as i am not so savvy on that kind of thing.

Hi all!

Be gentle?

Seems del needs to advertise this place a with a little more honesty.

But since you are new, and probably haven't been insulted yet, let me be the first.

Fuck you bitch and the cheap make up that you used to get a ride on the cops horse with.

and

:welcome: to USMB

• Thanks
Well, dang. Hope you gag and puke on your sulfurous spew you moron!!:cool:

Well, it looks like your room is ready, you're right across the hall from The Infidel. I'm in the next ward.......

cell-1.jpg

Oh and jackets and ties are required for dinner.

straight20jacket20cotton20webbin-1.gif

Forum List

Back