New York joins California and Montana, Corporations are not people!

How do states get away with defying a Supreme Court decision? Think any state would get away with declaring abortion to be illegal?

Easy. New York is the Empire State, literally. Like in Star Wars. Land of the Privileged Elite, whom the rest serve. Fines, Fee's, Service Charges, Penalties, for the Proletarians. The Us and Them State. :D The "Let's impose Draconian restrictions on Them, and Exempt Ourselves, Our Family and Friends State. :D It's called New York State of Mind (Fuck Everyone), let's double the Troll, I mean Toll Charges again. ;)

How do states get away with defying a Supreme Court decision? Think any state would get away with declaring abortion to be illegal?

Easy. New York is the Empire State, literally. Like in Star Wars. Land of the Privileged Elite, whom the rest serve. Fines, Fee's, Service Charges, Penalties, for the Proletarians. The Us and Them State. :D The "Let's impose Draconian restrictions on Them, and Exempt Ourselves, Our Family and Friends State. :D It's called New York State of Mind (Fuck Everyone), let's double the Troll, I mean Toll Charges again. ;)

Tennessee is a lovely place to live. Break out that wife beater and pack those bags! :D

Last edited:
What part of big bad wolf..didn't you get?

Grrrrr...

Might be eating Korean tonight. :D

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
Kipling

Ah yes..but..

In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd
And I'm hungry like the wolf
Straddle the line in discord and rhyme
Mouth is alive with juices like wine

Duran Duran.

OK...that's scary....

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
Kipling

Ah yes..but..

In touch with the ground

Duran Duran.

OK...that's scary....

Never, ever poke a wolf with a stick. :D

Tennessee is a lovely place to live. Break out that wife beater and pack those bags! :D

I am so touched that you are so concerned for my Welfare Sallow. Unfortunately, my Business and Customer base is here. I would be in a situation worse than yours, if I just picked up and left. Interestingly enough, I have traveled all of the lower 48 States, the Smokey Mountains are Beautiful, I must say, and fun to drive. It is a thought.After Obama runs the economy to ground, after he disarms the Military, for those of us not fluent in Russian, Chinese, Korean, or Farsi, Tennessee is a Viable Safe Haven. Thanks for the thought and support though. You are a true friend. :D

Or, We could just Fight for Our Rights, wherever we find ourselves, what do ya think about that, fleabag. Just say no to Musical Chairs when you tire out enough. ;) Dig up your own bone. ;) What do you say to that?

Ah yes..but..

In touch with the ground

Duran Duran.

OK...that's scary....

You need better weapons. Tazer, mace, a bar of soap. ;)

I am so touched that you are so concerned for my Welfare Sallow. Unfortunately, my Business and Customer base is here. I would be in a situation worse than yours, if I just picked up and left. Interestingly enough, I have traveled all of the lower 48 States, the Smokey Mountains are Beautiful, I must say, and fun to drive. It is a thought.After Obama runs the economy to ground, after he disarms the Military, for those of us not fluent in Russian, Chinese, Korean, or Farsi, Tennessee is a Viable Safe Haven. Thanks for the thought and support though. You are a true friend. :D

Or, We could just Fight for Our Rights, wherever we find ourselves, what do ya think about that, fleabag. Just say no to Musical Chairs when you tire out enough. ;) Dig up your own bone. ;) What do you say to that?

Just coming up with some viable alternatives for ya buddy. And the running the military to the ground part was done by your Hero..GW Bush..and his buddies, the Bin Ladens. Obama killed Osama. I am sure ol' Bush and company are upset over the loss of a good friend.

Are you?

Just coming up with some viable alternatives for ya buddy. And the running the military to the ground part was done by your Hero..GW Bush..and his buddies, the Bin Ladens. Obama killed Osama. I am sure ol' Bush and company are upset over the loss of a good friend.

Are you?

:lmao: Clinton gutted the Military, Bush rebuilt it. Obama is killing it. How is your Chinese? Fuck it... Let's just go Pirate the Caribbean. Who's turn is it to drive, yours or mine? Tequila or Spiced Rum? Fuck it, let's do both. :D

Are you?

:lmao: Clinton gutted the Military, Bush rebuilt it. Obama is killing it. How is your Chinese? Fuck it... Let's just go Pirate the Caribbean. Who's turn is it to drive, yours or mine? Tequila or Spiced Rum? Fuck it, let's do both. :D

Clinton "gutted" the military? Well how the heck did he do such a spectacular job in the Balkans?

And how did a "gutted" military wipe out Afghanistan and Iraq so quickly? :lol:

In any case..Tequila. But not till Feb. Jan is a dry month for me. :D

Unions aren't people either so here's futilely hoping you'll be consistent in your views regarding campaign donations.

Check the thread.

However..that does not mean that Unions do not have the right to exist..and that "right to work" laws are bullshit.

FYI right to work laws do not deny unions the right to operate. They just deny unions the ability to force people to join in order to get a job.

I want all private money out of politics. I want the popular vote to decide elections. I want voting to be mandatory and easy. I want a 3 month elections cycle so the people we elect work on policy and not on getting votes.

You?

i can go for all of those except the Mandatory thing.....i dont want a person to vote unless he/she wants to vote.......if you have to threaten someone with a fine or jail time for not voting...... that just does not sound right.....there are a lot of people who are so unaware of whats going on with Politics and the Country in General that it might be better if they stayed home......they usually just end up voting what someone tells them to anyway.....

that sounds somewhat like California.....is it spreading?.....

Maybe you guys should, you know, actually read the decision?

The decision doesnt make corporations people. Corporations have been "people" since the beginning. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to sue corporations. You really want Corporations to not be sued? Im sure they would love that one!

No. The decision points out that the Court has a long standing policy of supporting free speech both as an individual and as a group of individuals. A corporation is a group of individuals united for an economic purpose. You can't limit a group of people's speech simply because they incomporate. And you sure as hell can't prohibit political speech 60 or 90 days prior to an election as McCain-Fiengold did.

Do you guys seriously think that the government should have the power to prohibit challengers from placing ads against incumbant politicians 60 to 90 days before an election?
Only when a Democrat is the incumbent.

Money isn't speech..and wealth should not trump discourse.

Which..currently it does.

Money fuels speech. We all pay to play in one form or another. The Left's monopoly on propaganda is taking some big hits, especially in the last 20 years. We have learned to question. Deal with it. You are so far out there, that you don't know what center is anymore. You need to check your bearings. Bawny Fwank ain't exactly main stream. You find yourself left of him, get checked.

What's that sound you aren't hearing coming down your street? Oh yeah..it's a snow plow.

Get use to it. Small government..
In which case an enterprising guy with a four-wheel-drive with a snowplow on the front can make some good money.

See? Getting government out of the way creates jobs!

Unions aren't people either so here's futilely hoping you'll be consistent in your views regarding campaign donations.

Check the thread.

However..that does not mean that Unions do not have the right to exist..and that "right to work" laws are bullshit.
What gives a union member more right to work than a non-union member?

Degree of difficulty: No union propaganda allowed.

Ah yes..but..

In touch with the ground

Duran Duran.

OK...that's scary....