Paid vacations.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PAID VACATIONS.

Complaints about the Obama’s vacationing in his home town in Hawaii at $1 million a day? Even the president needs and deserves a paid vacation. How much do you think the Romney’s and Santorum’s vacation will cost? A family of 7 and 9? With a special needs child and a wife with MS? Maybe a nurse? Not the mention the White House budget to feed those mouths and security for the family. Obama has a live in baby sitter. His mother in-law. How much is she paid and does she get a paid vacation also.

You people hear stuff on Fox news and you take it a GOD given fact.

How many days did Bush spend away from his job? And what did he do to even earn a president salary? President Obama has taken 61 days of vacation during his first three years while President George W Bush took 187 days during his first three years in office.
Read more here: Who pays for Hawaiian vacation? - Letters to the Editor - Modbee.com

George W. Bush spent at least $20 million taxpayer dollars just on flights to his ranch in Crawford
Bush Spent 5 Times More On Flights To Texas Than Obama

We have paid for every president’s vacations. Why is Obama’s different?
How many paid vacations days do the “do nothing Congress” get a year?

That was then...this is now. What Bush or any former President has done does NOT excuse what Obama is doing.

That was then...this is now. What Bush or any former President has done does NOT excuse what Obama is doing.

It exposes the hypocrisy of those who criticize Obama's vacations but were silent during Bush's.

Paid vacations used to be an almost universal American perk of working for living, now it's all but vanished from working people's lives thanks to the same people who think the president should live behind his desk.

I don't care how many vacations Obama takes. I hope he takes a lot of them. When he's on vacation he's out of Washington and has less of a chance of fucking us.

Bush hated Washington (which is admirable) and worked alot at his home in Texas.
That's not a vacation.
Either way I think the Presidency is a 24/7 job. The difference being the hypocrisy Obama shows everytime he mentions "fat cats" but hits the same resorts as them.

LOL. Due to his writing skills, President Obama is a millionaire. Not a great big millionaire, but a millionaire, nonetheless. So why should he not frequent the same resorts as other millionaires?

Paid vacations used to be an almost universal American perk of working for living, now it's all but vanished from working people's lives thanks to the same people who think the president should live behind his desk.

I get 3 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid personal days, 10 days paid sick leave, and 4 paid 'company holiday' days every year.

paid vacations have certainly not vanished from my life.

LOL. Due to his writing skills, President Obama is a millionaire. Not a great big millionaire, but a millionaire, nonetheless. So why should he not frequent the same resorts as other millionaires?
Wrong. He's a millionaire because stupid fucking murkins will buy anything put in front of them. He'd be twice as rich if he would have given away a solar powered potato peeler with duh book.

HOUSE OF THE DAY: Buy Ron Paul's $325,000 House

Correction. Due to the skills of Bill Ayers who wrote obama's books, obama made money. Whether that is what made him a millionaire is debateable. His phony real estate deals with Tony Rezko made him a millionaire.

Forum List

Back