New York hospital shooter used New York legal, AR-15, 10 round magazines..

He was a law abiding citizen. Right up to the moment he pulled the trigger.

He resigned because he was accused of sexual harrassment...moron...so no...he wasn't a law abiding citizen.....and for him to resign.....it had to be serious...

Gunman Opens Fire At Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center: 1 Victim Dead, 6 Wounded

Bello resigned from the hospital in 2015 after allegations of sexual harassment.

“[Bello] was let go because I guess they figured he was unstable,” witness Dione Morales said. “He said he was going to do this.”

Morales said Bello made the threat two years ago when he left the hospital.

Here we have another failure of the system.........they knew this guy was a problem...and not a law abiding citizen...

Moron....
Under our system of jurisprudence, allegations do not equal a conviction. Moron.

It shows he wasn't a normal guy....shit stain.....

Thank goodness. Who knows how many he would have killed if he'd been able to get a larger magazine?
Or driven a truck through a school yard. After you ban all guns, start working on cars and swimming pools. Thousands of kids die every year because of those.
Yeah those have been pretty heavily regulated, with people still working on new regs. Good point. I agree with you that dangerous things should be regulated.
Trucks are regulated? Really? Anyone with a drivers license can buy a truck anyone with out a license can too. No one stops trucks driving down the road and the only time you know it is going to be used to kill people is when it has already done it.

He resigned because he was accused of sexual harrassment...moron...so no...he wasn't a law abiding citizen.....and for him to resign.....it had to be serious...

Bello resigned from the hospital in 2015 after allegations of sexual harassment.

“[Bello] was let go because I guess they figured he was unstable,” witness Dione Morales said. “He said he was going to do this.”

Here we have another failure of the system.........they knew this guy was a problem...and not a law abiding citizen...

Moron....
Under our system of jurisprudence, allegations do not equal a conviction. Moron.

And invectives such as moron and shit stain reveal so much about your character. What a pity.

Moron....

And invectives such as moron and shit stain reveal so much about your character. What a pity.

An accurate description of the low life that you are is revealed in my nicknames for you...

Moron....

And since I showed that the shooter wasn't normal, was a nut, and had to resign because of allegations of sexual harrassment and told everyone he was going to do this.....now you have to change the topic....

Moron....

And since I showed that the shooter wasn't normal, was a nut, and had to resign because of allegations of sexual harrassment and told everyone he was going to do this.....now you have to change the topic....
The topic is whether the late Dr. Hello,was a,criminal or not prior to his pulling the trigger. He wasn't. None of his actions would prohibit him from legally buying a gun.

But you dragged this discourse into the Trumpian,gutter with your 'shit stain' and 'moron'. Is it any wonder the low brow flock to his defense? Birds of a feather.

Moron....

The topic is whether the late Dr. Hello,was a,criminal or not prior to his pulling the trigger. He wasn't. None of his actions would prohibit him from legally buying a gun.

But you dragged this discourse into the Trumpian,gutter with your 'shit stain' and 'moron'. Is it any wonder the low brow flock to his defense? Birds of a feather.
Late Dr Hello?

Why the hell would you talk of him in that respectful manner?

The guy was a sexual predator turned killer. I don't even think he was an American

I can change a mag in three seconds or less.
A lot of people might find this surprising but they arent that hard to change.

Yep...push the mag release,and before it hits the ground you damn near have your firearm reloaded.
These fools who think they're going to pull a Rambo are delusional...or as Matthew would say diluted.

The Sandy Hook shooter was reloading as he went, and dropped his magazines before they were empty...combat reloading.....he could have killed that many children with a pump action shot gun and several revolvers....

Yep... Ya change mags when it's appropriate,not when they're empty. Of course if you plan on being in a protracted fight you'd have to bag the partial mags slowing the reload.

Mass shooters aren't there to engage in a gun fight....they don't care, they drop their magazines and keep killing...since no one can shoot back.....

For the most part I agree.
Some of em might want to live long enough to shoot a few first responders.

Late Dr Hello?

The guy was a sexual predator turned killer. I don't even think he was an American
Damn,auto correct! The late,Dr. Bello.

And,he was an alleged sexual,predator which did,not prevent,him from legally buying a gun.

Moron....

No....no one is defending him....we are defending the Right of his victims to fight back...it is asswipes like you who fight to let actual criminals, gun criminals, back onto the streets...

And I never said he was convicted of anything...I said he wasn't a law abiding citizen...just because he wasn't caught, doesn't mean his behavior, that led him to be fired meant he wasn't a criminal.....

Late Dr Hello?

And,he was an alleged sexual,predator which did,not prevent,him from legally buying a gun.

Yes.....that Due Process and the Constitution that you guys hate so much......you can't strip a Right from someone just because you don't like him...if they haven't actually been convicted of a crime.....

Late Dr Hello?

Yes.....that Due Process and the Constitution that you guys hate so much......you can't strip a Right from someone just because you don't like him...if they haven't actually been convicted of a crime.....
I know! Dire consequences come from that, don't they. Dr.Bello was a law abiding citizen in the literal,sense right up to the second he pulled that trigger.

If it's not a gun it's a car,knife,bomb,anthrax,axe,machete... The point is if a person is determined to kill someone they will find a way. We don't need gun control we need idiot control.

Late Dr Hello?

I know! Dire consequences come from that, don't they. Dr.Bello was a law abiding citizen in the literal,sense right up to the second he pulled that trigger.

No...actually, he wasn't...he just wasn't caught for his behavior...but he had to resign...and then....he told everyone he was going to come back and shoot people...moron.......that is not the action of a law abiding citzen...and the real clue....moron.....he came back there with a gun, to a gun free zone, and murdered one person and injured about 5 others....

The only solution is to these mass shootings, which have now become an epidemic, is to have every citizen armed at all times, and trained.

Yeah. The pro gun people remind me of the people that defend illegal aliens. That's right, this weird logic of theirs. We need them, why? It's what America is about? There is a parallel here. We don't NEED either and both are harmful, and yet certain groups put on the blinkers and use patriotism and use money and political maneuvering to further their cause despite the harm they do, PACs are powerful things.
Which amendment is the "illegal alien" one?
Common here, people fineness laws to support illegal aliens or guns, illegal being pejorative, we aren't supposed to say that because of liberal group think. And Conservative group think would excuse mass shootings, illegal possession of firearms, Sandy Hook and live in a deluded group think world like liberals.
You were asked to provide a legal constitutional reason for Illegal aliens to be in this Country. Owning firearms IS in fact a protected right specifically listed as an amendment to the Constitution.

Here is the shooter.

letter1n-2-web.jpg

Figures

Back in the sixties, Buffalo Springfield had a song with the refrain : "There is a man with a gun over there, telling me I have to beware". What can I say?
Would you feel better is it was "There's a man with a piece of paper there telling me I have to beware"?

Would you feel better about someone with a eviction notice? A warrant? A piece of paper taking your kids, your car or house? Telling you to move because they, a private business, have eminent domain to build some condos because your town officials want to gentrify the neighborhood and create a higher tax base?

Which is more likely to happen; you get shot with a gun or some person with a piece of paper fucks up your life?

Thank goodness. Who knows how many he would have killed if he'd been able to get a larger magazine?
Or driven a truck through a school yard. After you ban all guns, start working on cars and swimming pools. Thousands of kids die every year because of those.
Yeah those have been pretty heavily regulated, with people still working on new regs. Good point. I agree with you that dangerous things should be regulated.
you don't have to pass a background check to buy a car do you?

Forum List

Back