New to USMB

Welcome. I worked in Miami quite a lot over the past few years, it's a great city. I totally miss the cafe con leche!

the avatar pic doesnt show up cause your an idiot....now riddle me this....conservative or liberal idiot..that is very important....

okay the friggin avatars are a pain in the ass...let me open another thingie so i can explain...

go to user cp

go to your settings and options...

you will see custom avatar

click on the dot that says use custom avatar

use the browse button to find the picture you want...being aware of size etc...now if you join 15 buck a year you get some extra perks...but that is another thread

you are on pc right? the find the pic...open it...hit save changes...it should be there....

let us know if this doesnt work...so we can really mock your dumb ass

Thanks for the welcome bones. I feel right at home. I'm on a pc only at the office. They royally suck. I'm on a mac at home. Thanks anyhow for the step by step instructions but I was told already by another member that I'd have to select one for my avatar along with my profile. So, I'll get it done tonight.

Oh yea, and your avatar sucks.

skeletons found after the eruptions of pompeii....mps...dont expect me to spell...anything the same way twice...apparently they were vaporized in the explosion as they laid together ....

i got a tit av but i cant show it.....manie can have dogs fucking but i cant show a simple mickey mouse painted tit....its wrong i tell you

I was told this was the place to be. Since i'm the new guy on the board, I need to ask a question. Is there anything I should no before posting?

-JimJones

skeletons found after the eruptions of pompeii....mps...dont expect me to spell...anything the same way twice...apparently they were vaporized in the explosion as they laid together ....

i got a tit av but i cant show it.....manie can have dogs fucking but i cant show a simple mickey mouse painted tit....its wrong i tell you

Ok. You lost me with the whole skeleton & eruption song and dance. I trust that it was a good story anyhow.

So I think I got this. No tit avatars (that's a damn shame) and animals fucking in a conga line. Got it.

What if WE are fucking in a conga line? Is that permissable? <reaching for my digital camera>

Forum List

Back