Hi all ..so what's next?

JimJones

May 21, 2009
Tampa,Fl
I was told this was the place to be. Since i'm the new guy on the board, I need to ask a question. Is there anything I should no before posting?

'Seperate tags using comma.' Is this for tag words that is related to the post? Just making sure I cover everything before I begin.

chat soon...

-JimJones

You have to undergo the hazing ritual which involves you getting the piss taken out of you until you cry.:lol:

Thanks for the replies...

I just found out that I can't list a URL on my posts until I have 15 postings. Anything else I'm missing?

-JimJones

Thanks for the replies...

I just found out that I can't list a URL on my posts until I have 15 postings. Anything else I'm missing?

-JimJones

nah it is pretty much open season here.....no nudity of any kind and no flaiming family members....other than that....go for it....

Welcome. I'll talk with you, but, based on your history, I will politely decline any beverage that you offer me.

victims.gif

JONESTOWN2.jpg

Welcome to the party. Fair warning.. chances are I'll pounce on something you've posted and called you a a name that will probably include the words "motherfucker" and "bitch" by the end of next week. Nice to meet you!

Great pics 900 people in 1979 with some grape cool aid. Talk about a grassroots movement. By the way they look, they can difiantly see the grass from where they are laying.

Welcome to the party. Fair warning.. chances are I'll pounce on something you've posted and called you a a name that will probably include the words "motherfucker" and "bitch" by the end of next week. Nice to meet you!
Good to know..

There's some guy who posts here, they call him administrator.. Watch out for him, he's scary.

But anyway, hi! :welcome: :)

Have you called me a motherfucker or bitch yet?

only behind your back in pm's and the secret forum that you are not aware of.

thats interesting. Because I was just joking and pulled that whole line out of my ass. I had burritos last night.

how many rep points would it take to talk you into making a badass animated avatar?

I was told this was the place to be. Since i'm the new guy on the board, I need to ask a question. Is there anything I should no before posting?

'Seperate tags using comma.' Is this for tag words that is related to the post? Just making sure I cover everything before I begin.

chat soon...

-JimJones
I have a friend named Jim Jones. I'll try not to call you nasty names. I do slip from time to time though.

You don't happen to know a guy named cushman do you?

Forum List

Back