New Tactic To Stop Trump Is Nothing New. Hillary Says Make Him Out To Be A Bigot

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Same old shit. Race-baiting and character assassination.

"He’s formidable, he understands voters’ anxieties, and he will be ruthless against Hillary Clinton,” said Gov. Dannel P. Malloy of Connecticut. “I’ve gone from denial — ‘I can’t believe anyone would listen to this guy’ — to admiration, in the sense that he’s figured out how to capture everyone’s angst, to real worry.”

During the first Republican debate last summer, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, shushed a room full of people at the campaign’s Brooklyn headquarters when Mr. Trump started to speak, almost giddily captivated by the wildness of his remarks. “Shh, I’ve got to get me some Trump,” he said.​

Now, Mr. Mook and his colleagues regard Mr. Trump as a wily, determined and indefatigable opponent who seems to be speaking to broad economic anxieties among Americans and to the widely held belief that traditional politicians are incapable of addressing those problems. Publicly, the Clinton operation is letting the Republicans slug it out. But privately, it and other Democrats are poring over polling data to understand the roots of Mr. Trump’s populist appeal and building up troves of opposition research on his business career.​

“The case against Trump will be prosecuted on two levels,” said Geoff Garin, a Democratic pollster and Mrs. Clinton’s chief strategist in 2008. “The first is temperament,” and whether he is suited to be commander in chief, Mr. Garin said, echoing conversations that have dominated Democratic circles recently. The second “will be based on whether he can really be relied on as a champion for anyone but himself.”​

But the tactics the Clintons have used for years to take down opponents may fall short in a contest between the blunt and unpredictable Mr. Trump and the cautious and scripted Mrs. Clinton: a matchup that operatives on both sides predicted would be an epic, ugly clash between two vastly disparate politicians.

“Hillary has built a large tanker ship, and she’s about to confront Somali pirates,” said Matthew Dowd, the chief strategist for former President George W. Bush’s 2004 campaign, who is now an independent.

Inside the Clintons’ Plan to Defeat Donald Trump

He may, or may not be a bigot.

Few actually are though Liberals like to think they are all the time.

But he is trying to capitalize on bigotry for electioneering purposes, so he deserves what he gets.

Which word do you prefer?

We would prefer a campaign based on the issues, and not character assassination.

Oh, and for you.

playing-the-race-card-politics-politics-1349036238.jpg

But he is trying to capitalize on bigotry for electioneering purposes, so he deserves what he gets.
It's purely well thought out hype. It's based on half truths and outright fabrications.

We'll see if Hillary can make it work for her. Think a candidate that nobody likes and nobody trusts can trick enough people into not voting for a guy who speaks for the majority?

Last edited:

It's purely well thought out hype. It's based on half truths and outright fabrications.

We'll see if Hillary can make it work for her. I think a candidate that nobody likes and nobody trusts can trick enough people into not voting for a guy who speaks for the majority.
I haven't seen anything to indicate Trump speaks for the majority of anything, besides Fox News Republicans.

I'm positive you overestimate the average voter's thought process when pulling the lever.

Low information voters will vote for the person that evokes the proper mental imagery.

My guess is Trump has already motivated the Democratic base that reelected Obama to come out and vote. Regardless of whom the GOP nominates

Sorry to say

Pay attention, folks. Our Beloved President won in 2012 despite a horrible record in office because the Democrats made Mitt Romney into someone you could not like. He was the guy who put his sick dog on the roof of his car and drove 500 miles to a vacation. He was the guy who closed down a business and caused a woman to lose her health insurance, so that her husband died of cancer. He was the guy who was so rich he had no idea what normal people are like. And on, and on.

The Republicans painted Barry as a nice guy who happened to be a terrible president. People vote for people they like and they vote against people they don't like. Simple as that. That's why Barry won.

The Democrats and MSM have been trying for the past year to paint Trump as a bigot, a blow-hard, a liar, a callous, insensitive bastard, and so on. They barely mention his policies on immigration or taxation or the economy (except in the context of painting him as a racist bigot).

It will get worse if Trump makes it past Round 1. Of course it will get worse no matter who the Republicans nominate. It's what Democrats do. Divert attention from reality and focus on feelings.

We'll see if Hillary can make it work for her. I think a candidate that nobody likes and nobody trusts can trick enough people into not voting for a guy who speaks for the majority.
I haven't seen anything to indicate Trump speaks for the majority of anything, besides Fox News Republicans.

I'm positive you overestimate the average voter's thought process when pulling the lever.

Low information voters will vote for the person that evokes the proper mental imagery.

My guess is Trump has already motivated the Democratic base that reelected Obama to come out and vote. Regardless of whom the GOP nominates

Sorry to say
Trump has done no such thing.

The liberal media did it.....at the behest of the Washington Establishment-backed political elite. Trump is merely the voice of the silent majority the media likes to ignore. Thems the facts.

Trump dismissively rejected David Duke on Friday at a press conference. He clearly waffled on Sunday during a nationally televised newshow. He waffled as badly as Hillary when she was asked if she had ever lied to the American public.
I was afraid he was not only bad mannered, that he was becoming senile, as well.
Then someone pointed out to me this morning that it was the venue that changed Trump's approach. He didn't intend on insulting all the racists in the South on national television two days before Super Tuesday. They all got the "code," including Duke, who said Trump needs to do what he needs to do to win the election, but Duke still supports him.
It doesn't necessarily make Trump a racist, but he sure is pandering, same as Hillary.

Sorry to say

The liberal media did it.....at the behest of the Washington Establishment-backed political elite. Trump is merely the voice of the silent majority the media likes to ignore. Thems the facts.
The "majority" you refer to is simply the majority of Fox News watching Republican voters. There is a significantly larger number of Democratic voters in the US, and the trick for the Democratic strategists is to motivate them to put down the bong, and get out to vote.

The easiest lift is to let guys like Trump, or Romney last time, do that for them.

Furthermore...Trump supporters of any kind are way too far from "silent" about anything!

Trump dismissively rejected David Duke on Friday at a press conference. He clearly waffled on Sunday during a nationally televised newshow. He waffled as badly as Hillary when she was asked if she had ever lied to the American public.
I was afraid he was not only bad mannered, that he was becoming senile, as well.
Then someone pointed out to me this morning that it was the venue that changed Trump's approach. He didn't intend on insulting all the racists in the South on national television two days before Super Tuesday. They all got the "code," including Duke, who said Trump needs to do what he needs to do to win the election, but Duke still supports him.
It doesn't necessarily make Trump a racist, but he sure is pandering, same as Hillary.
Hillary has her racists (blacks and Hispanics )

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

Is Trump courting bigots to support him?
That seems obvious

Sorry to say

The "majority" you refer to is simply the majority of Fox News watching Republican voters. There is a significantly larger number of Democratic voters in the US, and the trick for the Democratic strategists is to motivate them to put down the bong, and get out to vote.

The easiest lift is to let guys like Trump, or Romney last time, do that for them.

Furthermore...Trump supporters of any kind are way too far from "silent" about anything!
They are silent. Bring up politics and they either change the subject or they go silent and try to read articles in the Pennysaver. Need a new trailer for that zero turn radius mower.

Oh.....and I hate to tell you this, but Trump has strong support among Democrats. Democrats feel they don't have a voice anymore and they're leaving in droves.....mainly because of that lying ugly bitch Hillary.

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

That seems obvious

There is nothing racist about wanting to enforce the immigration laws.

Here, to remind you.

Full Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Is Trump a bigot?
Only he knows for sure

That seems obvious

There is nothing racist about wanting to enforce the immigration laws.

Here, to remind you.

Full Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Trump goes beyond enforcing laws. He is villainizing a group of people, fear mongering against them and using it for political advantage
He is using the same tactic against both Mexicans and Muslims

Forum List

Back