Trump Attended Gay Weddings: Called Them "Beautiful" Says It's a Done Deal

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
...And if you support that and also support Trump, you're going to be thrilled that's his stance. But if you support Trump thinking he's going to change from the GOP establishment (who waffled and remained silent while gay marriage was forced on your state) and give you something different on this particular issue (should you care, like 90% of the American public that children should have both a mother and father in marriage) it's time to wake up and smell the Rainbow... For what your fellow Americans are thinking about depriving kids via a lifelong contractual bind, of either a father or mother (gay marriage): Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

I just believe voters should be informed about their candidate. I'm not going to insult the size of his dick, or say he has bad hair or that he's too old like Grandma Hillary or Grandpa Sanders (Trump's turning 70 this June). I'm just going to let his voters know that if they think they're going to see less Kim Davis' in jail in the next four years, they're likely to be very disappointed in Trump after the gate slams shut and their votes got him where he wants to be: in power.

View the media, then you be the judge of where you think President Trump will take our country on the nuclear family.

So says Donald's friend and co-worker, LGBT activist George Takei. Takei speaks about his conversation at lunch while they worked together on the Apprentice show..

George Takai says Trump calls gay marriage beautiful and that Trump actually supports gay marriage but will say anything to his "base" to get elected..

Cue 1:14-1:58 (Trump calls gay marriage "beautiful") .....& ...(where Takai says Trump supports gay marriage but will say anything to get elected) > 3:59- 5:19....

On Trump's "strength" "opposed" to gay marraige. Know what you're getting voters...

Last edited:
I'm against SSM and have attended a gay wedding, I had little choice because it was associated with my husband's firm. This won't hurt Trump

Oh I'm sure it will make him more popular with his supporters. It doesn't matter. I just thought they should know before they voted for him where he stands on this particular issue.. You know, instead of slinging insults. It's an issue that matters to 90% of Americans: whether or not children should be legally stripped of either a mother or father for life as a matter of binding contract (gay marriage)...

I'm against SSM and have attended a gay wedding, I had little choice because it was associated with my husband's firm. This won't hurt Trump
The difference is that Trump has been to multiple gay weddings and called them "beautiful". Did you think the wedding you attended was "beautiful"? Seems to me you only went reluctantly and not by choice. Kind of how 50 states were dragged reluctantly and not by choice into "gay marriage" also. And 80-90% of the people in those states think that gay marriage is not beautiful where kids are involved: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Actually, I think that people who thought they supported gay marriage simply forgot that children are involved when they were swept up in the PC frenzy of "adult civil rights"... They forgot about child civil rights and their share in what we call "marriage".. That poll says "oh....wait...right....crap...hold on a second..."

Last edited:
The difference is that Trump has been to multiple gay weddings and called them "beautiful". Did you think the wedding you attended was "beautiful"? Seems to me you only went reluctantly and not by choice.

People are entitled to do as they please, if Trump knew these people and wanted to attend that's his business. I went because if I didn't there would have been issues for my husband at work.

People are entitled to do as they please, if Trump knew these people and wanted to attend that's his business.

Great, then you won't worry if the world knows that he considers gay marriages beautiful. Perfect. We agree: his voters should be informed.

Sorry but this isn't going to hurt Trump.
I know, right? So again, we are in agreement, trumpet it to the world. In fact, it could get Trump more votes by gathering in those folks from the middle left....you know because that poll I gave a link to is probably wrong anyway. How could 80-90% of people in America actually agree that it's important that kids have both a mother and father?

Sorry but this isn't going to hurt Trump.
I know, right? So again, we are in agreement, trumpet it to the world. In fact, it could get Trump more votes by gathering in those folks from the middle left....you know because that poll I gave a link to is probably wrong anyway. How could 80-90% of people in America actually agree that it's important that kids have both a mother and father?

I'm shocked 100% don't agree a child needs a mother and a father

...And if you support that and also support Trump, you're going to be thrilled that's his stance. But if you support Trump thinking he's going to change from the GOP establishment and give you something different on this particular issue (should you care, like 90% of the American public that children should have both a mother and father in marriage) it's time to wake up and smell the Rainbow... For what your fellow Americans are thinking about depriving kids via a lifelong contractual bind, of either a father or mother (gay marriage): Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

I just believe voters should be informed about their candidate. I'm not going to insult the size of his dick, or say he has bad hair or that he's too old like Grandma Hillary or Grandpa Sanders (Trump's turning 70 this June). I'm just going to let his voters know that if they think they're going to see less Kim Davis' in jail in the next four years, they're likely to be very disappointed in Trump after the gate slams shut and their votes got him where he wants to be: in power.

View the media, then you be the judge of where you think President Trump will take our country on the nuclear family.

So says Donald's friend and co-worker, LGBT activist George Takei. Takei speaks about his conversation at lunch while they worked together on the Apprentice show..

George Takai says Trump calls gay marriage beautiful and that Trump actually supports gay marriage but will say anything to his "base" to get elected..

Cue 1:14-1:58 (Trump calls gay marriage "beautiful") .....& ...(where Takai says Trump supports gay marriage but will say anything to get elected) > 3:59- 5:19....

On Trump's "strength" "opposed" to gay marraige. Know what you're getting voters...

I love rainbows.

Elton John played at Rush Limbaugh's wedding. Has Elton now come out against gay marriage because he attended and played at the Limbaugh "uber conservative" wedding?

Hell no! People can understand other people's positions on politics and policies and still be associates or friends.

The difference is that Trump has been to multiple gay weddings and called them "beautiful". ."

I am enjoying watching the GOP eat its own in this primary.

Meanwhile- Trump does manage to get some things right.

This premise of yours was just as outlandish last week when your started five thread on it. Gay marriage is a very minor issue this campaign season despite the delusions of the OP.

Trump has been married three times, and bragged publicly about committing adultery. His contempt for the institution of marriage is already manifest.

Any moral person who is supporting him now can have no rational complaint about his attending a love fest for a couple of hoe-moe-sexuals.

He called the gay marriages "beautiful"...according to his friend George Takei of the OP video..

Forum List

Back