New Tactic To Stop Trump Is Nothing New. Hillary Says Make Him Out To Be A Bigot

How much of our debt do they hold? Do you know?

A little over a trillion

Do you think Jillian knows what percentage that is of our total debt?

The loon didn't know China can't simply call in our debt so I doubt it

they can call in our debt. they can also dump our debt and cost us a fortune and severely impact our economy.

a wacko like you wouldn't know that of course....

and you should look in the mirror before calling anyone else loon. :cuckoo:

now go ask your husband what to post....

NO, they can't.

And they are far more vulnerable to any trade conflict with US, then we are with them.

They cannot call in our debt and if they could they wouldn't, it would crash the world's economy, including their own, and make the 1929 depression look like a cake walk. You're dealing with a know nothing

That is not the point...the point is that those Trump supporters are Nazis ...look I do not know why that woman put herself in the place and time to protest ... personally I do not think it was wise to do that and not expect some kind of reaction from the political partisans ...however the reaction was in fact criminal ...it was assault...
here is who was behind the assault:
1.jpg

The hat-wearing Trump supporter appears to be white nationalist Matthew Heimbach,
head of the Traditionalist Worker Party, according to other protesters who spoke with the New York Daily News.

The Little Führer: A Day in the Life of the New Generation of Nationalists

7828189296_178836f4c5_z.jpg

sorry cookie... I don't play those games with wingers who don't even understand that china can call in our debt.

:cuckoo:

How much of our debt do they hold? Do you know?

A little over a trillion

they can call in our debt. they can also dump our debt and cost us a fortune and severely impact our economy.

I don't have to ask anyone, I'm the one with the economics degree, he has the law degree....while you have neither....you idiot loon

A little over a trillion

NO, they can't.

And they are far more vulnerable to any trade conflict with US, then we are with them.

They cannot call in our debt and if they could they wouldn't, it would crash the world's economy, including their own, and make the 1929 depression look like a cake walk. You're dealing with a know nothing

Well, I already knew she was a liberal, so...

NO, they can't.

The old hag is probably lying about that also. She's one of the truly worthless loons on this forum

A little over a trillion

NO, they can't.

your persistent ignorance is funny.

People like you have a deep seated need to see America as weak and powerless.

China is benefiting HUGEly from it's massive trade surplus with the US.

This gives US leverage in any negotiation we have with them.

Leverage we have never used because we are the world's bitch when it comes to trade.

Time for change.

YOu aren't afraid of change are you?

NO, they can't.

which means I'm by definition smarter than you. *shrug*

Obama came into office with the USA 10.6 trillion in debt he will leave office with 20 trillion in debt.

Bush was no angel either. Each are just a slice of bread on a giant shit sandwich. Hillary will be the filling and it will be complete.

:rofl:

bush was the worst president in my lifetime.

According to the #s I believe Obama has destroyed us all.....

No worries though this is all planned. Per history we are doomed to collapse. This time it will be the whole world.

NO, they can't.

Leverage we have never used because we are the world's bitch when it comes to trade.

Time for change.

change to what? white supremacists? Christian theocracy?

no thanks.

maybe if your party didn't pretend to give a damn about fiscal responsibility, then vote to shut the government, costing our economy a fortune; and then only passing laws affecting social issues to pacify the radical religions right you might have something to say.

NO, they can't.

Time for change.

no thanks.

maybe if your party didn't pretend to give a damn about fiscal responsibility, then vote to shut the government, costing our economy a fortune; and then only passing laws affecting social issues to pacify the radical religions right you might have something to say.

Screw you and your race card bullshit, you moron.

I've been saying plenty. You're the one who can't defend her position.

NO, they can't.

Time for change.

no thanks.

End it, demand she provide a link showing China can call in debt at will. We already know they can't and the loon's only recourse is to keep blabbering and scream "RACIST".

The End :)

NO, they can't.

Time for change.

no thanks.

End it, demand she provide a link showing China can call in debt at will. We already know they can't and the loon's only recourse is to keep blabbering and scream "RACIST".

Agreed. The End.

NO, they can't.

Time for change.

no thanks.

NO, they can't.

Time for change.

no thanks.

It's crazy. It reminds of that insurance commercial where the guys answer to everything is "discount double check".

Trying to have a reasonable conversation with facts and ideas is simply impossible. I don't think I will last long here it's a freaking zoo.

Forum List

Back