New rep system?

meh.. im really not one to give a damn about rep. Ask Gunny how many tears I tend to shed over it.

Besides, you know that deep down inside that emaciated brain of yours you appreciate and respect the man, the mystery, the myth that is the Shogun

meh.. im really not one to give a damn about rep. Ask Gunny how many tears I tend to shed over it.

Besides, you know that deep down inside that emaciated brain of yours you appreciate and respect the man, the mystery, the myth that is the Shogun

If I didn't know any better, I would swear you were OCA, another little, fat, useless ,bastard with an over inflated ego.:cool:

I meant the rep power. I have one of the highest on the board, and repping somebody once doesn't even give them 1 point.
Why newbies have to change things for the sake of it is beyond me. I'm of the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" brigade...

There are members with less than 5 posts, that have a full reputation bar and several thousand rep points. That makes the whole reputation thing useless.

There are members with less than 5 posts with a full reputation bar and several thousand rep points. That makes the whole reputation thing useless.
They may have made posts so profound that they deserved the rep, anyhoo, you have all the power, give me more points than everybody else and I will be your best friend:rolleyes:

If I didn't know any better, I would swear you were OCA, another little, fat, useless ,bastard with an over inflated ego.:cool:

HA!

well, I guess we have ONE MORE testament of your cognitive skillz then, don't we?

:rofl:

That makes the fifth or sixth time you've said that you don't care about rep since I've been here.

Methinks you protest a wee bit much, laddie.

:badgrin:

You know him then? The truth hurts EH?

HA!

leave it to a man with rampant tooth decay to miss that I was taking a shot at his limited observation skills.

I guess it makes sense that a nations rife with halitosis would have such a reputation for shitty food.

That makes the fifth or sixth time you've said that you don't care about rep since I've been here.

Methinks you protest a wee bit much, laddie.

:badgrin:

Like I said, ask gunny how important I think rep points are. I mean, he ONLY erased all of em a couple days ago.

at my request.

:eusa_dance:

HA!

leave it to a man with rampant tooth decay to miss that I was taking a shot at his limited observation skills.

I guess it makes sense that a nations rife with halitosis would have such a reputation for shitty food.

And yours has a reputation for obese, thick, lazy, bastards, but I would never mention that:cool: You are a stupid, ignorant, arsehole, I mention that because it is common knowledge and not a stereotype.:cool:

Oh, I remember you asking him. It's just a little suspicious that you've got so much now.

:eusa_think:

I was wondering that, he had fuck all the other day. I know Gunny aint gay......so whats going on here?:rofl:

I dunno, doesn't Gunny think it's a choice? Maybe he's chosen.

:D

Shogun has certainly chosen himself:lol: He's a proper fucking idiot, infact he is too much of an idiot, I think he does this for laughs.In reality he..
1. Is a benefit cheat.
2. Is a tax evader.
3. Is a druggie.
4. Has had an abotion.
5. Is a christian fundamentalist.
6. Is a thief.
7. Is a sociopath.
8. Is inadequate in the scheme of things.
9. Is unemployed and has nothing else to do.
10. Is a liar.
11. Is a mexican.
!2. Is a complete and utter ****.

I meant the rep power. I have one of the highest on the board, and repping somebody once doesn't even give them 1 point.
Why newbies have to change things for the sake of it is beyond me. I'm of the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" brigade...

No offense, but.. WAH!!

It just stops y'all from artificially repping each other back and forth just because you're friends. Maybe NOW it'll be used as it was intended to be used.

You can probably blame the "I have to rep X number of people just to get back to my friend!" crowd. :)

I'd like to see it go to one point toward rep power per post. It's always fascinating to see what motivates people to excel, and even something as meaningless as this can prove that communism could work.

:razz:

Is going on with the rep system. I've repped two people and noted their rep amount didn't change...very strange! :question:

It's because your rep power isn't worth shit.

It's just following suit with your opinions.

Forum List

Back