New rep system?

I meant the rep power. I have one of the highest on the board, and repping somebody once doesn't even give them 1 point.
Why newbies have to change things for the sake of it is beyond me. I'm of the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" brigade...

No one has actually lost anything, and the only thing changed is visual. You are still in exactly the same place in the pecking order, and still as far ahead and behind others as you were.

Shogun has certainly chosen himself:lol: He's a proper fucking idiot, infact he is too much of an idiot, I think he does this for laughs.In reality he..
1. Is a benefit cheat.
2. Is a tax evader.
3. Is a druggie.
4. Has had an abotion.
5. Is a christian fundamentalist.
6. Is a thief.
7. Is a sociopath.
8. Is inadequate in the scheme of things.
9. Is unemployed and has nothing else to do.
10. Is a liar.
11. Is a mexican.
!2. Is a complete and utter ****.

WTF! Shogun is a MEXICAN??? I might have to reconsider my opinion of him.

I've always disliked the use of that adjective in this manner. There can be nothing "reverse" about sexism or racism. It's either there, or it isn't.

Now I know how to get your knickers in a knot.
664789c6oez1lkq4.gif

I'm game. Someone provide me with a word that women call men that has the same impact, and/or is considered just as vile as that particular word.

Doesn't exist. Guys (in general) would never give broads the satisfaction of thinking they have an equivalent term at their disposal.

I'm game. Someone provide me with a word that women call men that has the same impact, and/or is considered just as vile as that particular word.

There isn't one because of the historical perception of men being superior. Just like there is no insult you can give to a white person that comes close to the word ******.

It is kind of weird that you don't screen out ******.

Consideration of the word is in the mind of the considerator.Censorship rules.

If I didn't know any better, I would swear you were OCA, another little, fat, useless ,bastard with an over inflated ego.:cool:

OCA is far from little or fat. As a matter of fact he used to ride broncs in the rodeo... you ever had that balls to do that?

OCA is far from little or fat. As a matter of fact he used to ride broncs in the rodeo... you ever had that balls to do that?

You need balls to ride a horse? It's mostly girls that ride horses here.

OCA, the little fat Greek bastard thanks you for your support...I am sure.

Forum List

Back