New rep system?

how the hell did I get so much rep back?

the vbulletin code must respect my my wisdom and intelligence.

:D

Oh, I see. I guess that's so we don't get big boosts from some of the more powerful posters.

It's not like you can do anything useful with it..

Wait, you mean were never giving out internet booty to the person with the highest rep total???????

Huh, I guess Gunny was getting it just because then...

:razz:

Wait, you mean were never giving out internet booty to the person with the highest rep total???????

Huh, I guess Gunny was getting it just because then...

:razz:

Yer a rotten little child, you know that?
slap.gif

Hmph.

Oh, I see. I guess that's so we don't get big boosts from some of the more powerful posters.

that would be a bad thing? I don't give out rep easily or gratuitously. Earn or not.

I meant the rep power. I have one of the highest on the board, and repping somebody once doesn't even give them 1 point.
Why newbies have to change things for the sake of it is beyond me. I'm of the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" brigade...

I meant the rep power. I have one of the highest on the board, and repping somebody once doesn't even give them 1 point.
Why newbies have to change things for the sake of it is beyond me. I'm of the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" brigade...

Exactly, we are almost on a par, you may as well start from scratch:rofl:

I'll rep you when I can, 'cos I like you, and you repped me:cool:

reputation on an internet message board really is a HUGE, important facet of ones life.

reputation on an internet message board really is a HUGE, important facet of ones life.

I just repped you and you are the biggest idiot on the board...speaks volumes:D:D:D feel free to post my comment:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back