Change of username

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Hello.
Is it possible to switch my username? Maybe you grant me that option, then there might come up others with same question increasing workload of admin in reliance to daily-management of a forum. In this case, as my attention does not lie on "post-count" can i then just re-register with another username, without useing again "canavar"-account and you will not ban me interpreteing it as Fake?

naw.. well still call you a cunting whore.

JUST KIDDING RAVI, just kidding.

i dont know.. but I pulled it strait out of Slayer;s "south of Heaven"

Hello.
Is it possible to switch my username? Maybe you grant me that option, then there might come up others with same question increasing workload of admin in reliance to daily-management of a forum. In this case, as my attention does not lie on "post-count" can i then just re-register with another username, without useing again "canavar"-account and you will not ban me interpreteing it as Fake?

Canavar,

You cannot have more than a single (1) account. So you cannot just re-register with another username.

Now let me get this straight ... you want to change your user ID because you think it will generate people being interested in Turkey because they won't know you're canavar? But you are STILL going to post about Turkey so anyone who already knows you are canavar will know who you are in about 3 seconds?

Canavar, you are the only Turk on the board. You are also the only uber-nationalist Turk on the board who pastes page after page of data on Turkey.
You aren't going to fool anyone.

I think you could probably come up with a better idea.

Canavar,

You cannot have more than a single (1) account. So you cannot just re-register with another username.

Now let me get this straight ... you want to change your user ID because you think it will generate people being interested in Turkey because they won't know you're canavar? But you are STILL going to post about Turkey so anyone who already knows you are canavar will know who you are in about 3 seconds?

Canavar, you are the only Turk on the board. You are also the only uber-nationalist Turk on the board who pastes page after page of data on Turkey.
You aren't going to fool anyone.

I think you could probably come up with a better idea.

Why do you think, i am going to fool anyone? Everything is crystal clear for everyone as i open this thread, thinking i could have contacted the admin via pm.
I have no reason to hide me, and if it is about hideing i just leave and do not come anymore back. The most effective way of hideing.
As i am not limited in my writing activity in English language, but my account-name in English is different then other languages, i want to synchronize all my identities.
That simple.

Last edited:
Why do you think, i am going to fool anyone? Everything is crystal clear for everyone as i open this thread, thinking i could have contacted the admin via pm.
I have no reason to hide me, and if it is about hideing i just leave and do not come anymore back. The most effective way of hideing.
As i am not limited in my writing activity in English language, but my account-name in English is different then other languages, i want to synchronize all my identities.
That simple.

Okay. No problem. PM me with what name you want and I'll change it.

I would like to request that Shogun's name be changed the Gluegun.

gluegun.jpg

Naw, that's just Shogun trying out manifool's theory that a dash of sexism turns women on.

Im quoting slayer.

Watch out for our local Mark David Chapman... His reading material is causing the voices in his head to rationalize welfare fraud... you know, since people also download mp3s..

Forum List

Back