New Member Gallery

Stan Fan

Jun 16, 2015
Stan Fan, South Florida, new today - was invited to check the board by an existing member.

Going to review a couple of his posts, lurk a bit, get familiar, and will contribute.

Interests: Politics; History; Religion; Debate; Education; Military History; Sports;

Just got here a minute ago - so will be checking the board over the next 24-hours to see what interest's I share with the member's. Hope to be a valuable contributor.

Dislikes: Flame Throwers.

Have a law enforcement and teaching background - occasionally you might find my contributions a bit lengthy on a subject I am passionate about. Hope the member's will tolerate it.

I have no problems with Private Messages or e-mails, anybody can contact me at will......

Glad to be here - talk to you all later...........Stan

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Stan Fan, South Florida, new today - was invited to check the board by an existing member.

Going to review a couple of his posts, lurk a bit, get familiar, and will contribute.

Interests: Politics; History; Religion; Debate; Education; Military History; Sports;

Just got here a minute ago - so will be checking the board over the next 24-hours to see what interest's I share with the member's. Hope to be a valuable contributor.

Have a law enforcement and teaching background - occasionally you might find my contributions a bit lengthy on a subject I am passionate about. Hope the member's will tolerate it.

I have no problems with Private Messages or e-mails, anybody can contact me at will......

Lol...
Rofl......
LMFAO!!!!

Good luck with getting honest answers and having a legitimate and respectable debate. Maybe we can debate something.

TL/DR. ;) Just kidding!

Welcome to USMB, Stan!

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Welcome to USMB, I hope you have a good time here.

Good luck with getting honest answers and having a legitimate and respectable debate. Maybe we can debate something.

You're a whiner. Whiners don't win debates.
What a great example of how the kind of people infesting this site have a distaste for people who can recognize the unproductive shenanigans that these would actually call a debate.

You've only been here two days in USMB and you are already THAT jaded? Really?

Oh, well, time to go organize my sock drawer.
Anybody who can think for themselves and can acknowledge their own errors can see this. Traits that I've seen in few people on this websit. You probably too stupid to know that you're one of them.

Anybody who can think for themselves and can acknowledge their own errors can see this. Traits that I've seen in few people on this websit. You probably too stupid to know that you're one of them.

And this is your way of saying HELLO to the USMB community? Really?

Hmmmm, well, welcome anyhoo and have, uh, fun, I guess....

You're a whiner. Whiners don't win debates.
What a great example of how the kind of people infesting this site have a distaste for people who can recognize the unproductive shenanigans that these would actually call a debate.

"infesting"

Hmmmm, interesting choice of words...

And this is your way of saying HELLO to the USMB community? Really?

Hmmmm, well, welcome anyhoo and have, uh, fun, I guess....
Is that what you thought it was? Really? How old are you again?

Forum List

Back