Fat Bastardo Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
My favorites presidents of all time are William Howard Taft and Teddy Roosevelt. In more modern times I like Bill the "Big Dog" Clinton.

I will be discussing important issues and the most important issue that the corporate media ignores is the medical holocaust which kills at least 1 million Americans per year and maims millions more. If anyone here defends doctors and their loathsome industry be prepared for a not so gentle fact enema and reality check.

wise_fat_face.jpg

Fat Bastardo...one of many meat faced Americans.

Is that really your pic??

Here's the deal. I Fat Bastardo am the defacto leader of the fat acceptance movement and that is an old picture. I have since lost all my blubber but if I present as a lean guy I lose credibility with all my fatlings. I still have my fattitude but my blubber was killing me so I got rid of it.

Herzlich Willkommen beim USMB, Herr Fat Bastardo!

Ich hoffe, Du genießt Deine Zeit hier in Hülle und Fülle.

Falls Du Twinkies brauchen solltest, frag doch mal TemplarKormac, der hat eine Faible für so etwas...

Hast nicht gewußt, daß diese Seite in der Wirklichkeit eine Deutsche-Seite ist, nicht wahr?

Und alle, die hier herumschwimmen, sind sehr, sehr schlank!!!

:banana:

Now, start learning German really, really fast!!!

Herzlich Willkommen beim USMB, Herr Fat Bastardo!

Ich hoffe, Du genießt Deine Zeit hier in Hülle und Fülle.

Falls Du Twinkies brauchen solltest, frag doch mal TemplarKormac, der hat eine Faible für so etwas...

Hast nicht gewußt, daß diese Seite in der Wirklichkeit eine Deutsche-Seite ist, nicht wahr?

Und alle, die hier herumschwimmen, sind sehr, sehr schlank!!!

:banana:

Now, start learning German really, really fast!!!

It would be faster for him to just eat a small German.

My favorites presidents of all time are William Howard Taft and Teddy Roosevelt. In more modern times I like Bill the "Big Dog" Clinton.

I will be discussing important issues and the most important issue that the corporate media ignores is the medical holocaust which kills at least 1 million Americans per year and maims millions more. If anyone here defends doctors and their loathsome industry be prepared for a not so gentle fact enema and reality check.

wise_fat_face.jpg

OK ... when you have something to say, just fire away. Oh, and you'll be so easy since you've mentioned your like for Bill Clinton. That was mistake number one. You set yourself up big time. Welcome aboard.

wise_fat_face.jpg

OK ... when you have something to say, just fire away. Oh, and you'll be so easy since you've mentioned your like for Bill Clinton. That was mistake number one. You set yourself up big time. Welcome aboard.

Better watch out, Fat Bastard. Sonny here thinks Ol' Bill was an awful president. Then again....Sonny thinks every president who has served in his lifetime was an awful president.

wise_fat_face.jpg

Better watch out, Fat Bastard. Sonny here thinks Ol' Bill was an awful president. Then again....Sonny thinks every president who has served in his lifetime was an awful president.
Only the ones after JFK. The ones before made mistakes, but didn't sell us out "AS" bad as those after. IKE made a bad deal with Japan that started the ball rolling, but it got much worse after he left office. Since JFK, politics in Washington has become a brotherhood, a nest of rats, and a corrupt entity pretending to serve this once great nation and her citizens. And, Bill did us no favors. Bill was all for Bill, and did nothing for anyone else except his friends in high places.

Fat can bring it on, I welcome him and anyone else to defend the anti-America crooks that have pretended to represent the best interests of this nation and her citizens. I'm not shy about telling it like it is. Besides, it very difficult to defend "The Washington Brotherhood" after considering the sad shameful situation on Main Street America. Bring it on Fat, it'll be fun.

bullshit sonny....bill brought us peace and prosperity that shit ya conservatives talk about but cant seem to do
FYI - I'm NOT a Conservative
Prosperity? ... Well, why not go preach that obvious bullshit to the millions living in poverty, the homeless, those that lost their homes, lost equity in their homes, the unemployed, those wanting full-time jobs but are forced to settle for part-time work, the 45 million on food stamps, those receiving some form of government assistance, college grads flipping burgers and living with parents, the full-time workers that still qualify for government assistance, those paying high rent, those that can't afford proper health care, our lower standard of living, our astronomical national debt that many generations will have to pay, troubled pension funds, cities going bankrupt, our rundown infrastructure, lost tax revenue, employers paying less benefits, the rising cost of higher education, the cost of living, and the growing gap between the rich and the poor. Oh, I almost forgot, the loss of the Middle Class.

Peace? ... Go tell that to our soldiers and their families. And, consider the protests and riots on our streets, racism, mass killings, and military style law enforcement all across this nation. Take a look at the number of citizens that feel the need to arm themselves. And, what about gangs, drug wars, and rogue out-of-control members of law enforcement? Where do you see peace in America?

Pleeeeeeeeeease ... give me a break ........... hell, just turn on the news, look at Main Street America, and listen to people express what has happened to this once great nation. Step outside that bubble that you're obviously living in, and take a look at reality. It's right outside that bubble that you're living in.

bullshit sonny....bill brought us peace and prosperity that shit ya conservatives talk about but cant seem to do
What did Bill do about our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies? What did he do about our closed plants and factories? What did he do about alternative energy? What did he do about infrastructure? What did he do about government corruption? What did he do about the injustices in our judicial system? What did he do about illegal immigration? What did he do about fair taxation across the board? What did he do about poverty and homelessness? What did he do about affordable health care for all Americans? What did he do about eminent domain? What did he do about securing our borders and ports? .............. What exactly did he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back