New IDF Report Details Hamas Use of Civilians

You lost me at, "New IDF report.."

Had it been a ICRC, B'Tselem, HRW or even UN report, I'd have neen interested, otherwise this is just standard recycled Hasbara.

Had it been a ICRC, B'Tselem, HRW or even UN report, I'd have neen interested, otherwise this is just standard recycled Hasbara.
Did you know B'Tselem is part of National Service organizations you can do in Israel similar to IDF?

Just a thought, if that IDF report is all true, why is Zionist Israel preventing Amnesty International and similar groups from entering Gaza? Surely all these groups would just corroborate the IDF allegations, what are the Zionists afraid of?

"Israel should immediately allow access to Gaza for Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and other international human rights organizations so they can investigate allegations of serious violations of international humanitarian law by all parties to the conflict, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch said today,"
Israel: Provide Rights Groups Access to Gaza | Amnesty International Canada

Did you know B'Tselem is part of National Service organizations you can do in Israel similar to IDF?

I didn't. Is that why the IDF is experiencing such a large shortfall in recruits?

I didn't. Is that why the IDF is experiencing such a large shortfall in recruits?
Actually no, IDF experiencing large volunteering to combat assignments..about 70% and raising!

Haven't you read the reports on AI, HRW and all the other ANTI SEMITIC LEFT WING NEO MARXIST groups that are spreading lies about the Jews because they are paid to do so by the ISLAMONAZIs and COMMIEs

Actually no, IDF experiencing large volunteering to combat assignments..about 70% and raising!

OK, so why is Bibi calling up 10,000 more reservists?

Reservists is a whole different issue, most of them are high commanders, intelligence and special forces, and thanks to the our beloved neighbors we have 5 frontiers.

Because hamas is calling for war again, and this time Israel wont stop until the rockets are destroyed and gaza is a smoking ruin

Yup, looked through the slide show now, recycled Hasbara.
Whatever keeps palistan-cheerleaders frenzied, of course. hehe

The only "frenzy" is coming from the Zionist side, a frenzy of panic as they can no longer count on the world swallowing their BS

Do you think for one second that the majority of people are against Israel when they see the levels of M.E. ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM AND VIOLENCE. Israel could very easily tell the UN to sod off and take its charters and international law and shove it were the sun don't shine. That would create a major headache for the UN as Israel would no longer come under its jurisdiction and would no longer have to apply its biased one sided charter.

Nine: Socks. If you think someone is a sock by all means report it, we will investigate using the tools at our disposal. If that poster is still around after that then we were unable to determine that poster was a sock and there is no need to continually harangue us over it, I don't care what you believe. Proof, not suspicion is the key.
USMB Rules and Guidelines | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
While paliwood goes on bamboozzling innocent folks.

Forum List

Back