BDS Activist Proudly Proclaims 'I Love Hitler'

Oh please, that's just too funny. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:A 35 second out of context sound bite of one guy, clearly egged on by bystanders, resorting to sarcasm and the Zionist world goes crazy. "BDS are all anti semites!" BDS are all Jew haters!" "BDS are all Nazis", yada, yada. :blahblah:

Looks like he wasn't even part of the official BDS protest group, the guy just turned up to have a bit of limelight exposure.

'I love Hitler': Both Israel and Palestine protesters appalled at Manchester bystander's 'obnoxious' goading | Mancunian Matters

What's more disturbing is that the Zionist Pro-Israel group have invited the far-Right extremist group the EDL to attend their "protests". Pro-Jewish inviting neo-Nazis to help them against Pro-Palestinians, hmmm.

Revealed: EDL invited to Gaza protest... forcing Manchester pro-Palestine supporters to 'scale back' demos | Mancunian Matters

Oh please, that's just too funny. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:A 35 second out of context sound bite of one guy, clearly egged on by bystanders, resorting to sarcasm and the Zionist world goes crazy. "BDS are all anti semites!" BDS are all Jew haters!" "BDS are all Nazis", yada, yada. :blahblah:
And then sound bites! hehe

"BDS are all anti semites!" BDS are all Jew haters!" "BDS are all Nazis", yada, yada.

That's pretty funny. I specifically did not say "all" because I didn't believe that to be the case when I posted.
However, as you insist that "BDS are all anti-Semites" I will defer to your greater experience among those BDS anti-Semites.
Thanks for the heads up.

Against the backdrop of large anti-Semitic riots in Paris, and the murder of four people at the Jewish Museum in Brussels by a French Muslim killer, Mehdi Nemmouche, French Prime Minister Manuel Valls made a resoundingly firm connection between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism that other world leaders—and many Jews—are afraid to make. As is his style, he went straight to the point: “Anti-semitism, this old European disease,” he said in a speech, has taken “a new form. It spreads on the Internet, in our popular neighborhoods, with a youth that has lost its points of reference, has no conscience of history, and who hides itself behind a fake anti-Zionism.”

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/180...ister-denounces-anti-zionism-as-anti-semitism

"BDS are all anti semites!" BDS are all Jew haters!" "BDS are all Nazis", yada, yada.

That's pretty funny. I specifically did not say "all" because I didn't believe that to be the case when I posted.
However, as you insist that "BDS are all anti-Semites" I will defer to your greater experience among those BDS anti-Semites.
Thanks for the heads up.

Ah, alas it's not about you and your "oh-so-clever" retort. :rolleyes: I was responding to the OP.

"I love Hitler"

Ever see the movie (or read the book by Stephen King) - The Dead Zone.......luv this movie.

we know "who" - i hope the 'good decent' folk of the world can prevent 'things.

People (good, decent world armies) need to 'pitch-in more !

"The top Islamic authority in Egypt, revered by many Muslims worldwide, launched an Internet-based campaign Sunday challenging an extremist group in Syria and Iraq by saying it should not be called an "Islamic State.

The campaign by the Dar el-Ifta, the top authority that advises Muslims on spiritual and life issues, adds to the war of words by Muslim leaders across the world targeting the Islamic State group, which controls wide swaths of Iraq and Syria. Its violent attacks, including mass shootings, destroying Shiite shrines, targeting minorities and beheadings including American journalist James Foley, have shocked Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

The Grand Mufti of Egypt, Shawki Allam, previously said the extremists violate all Islamic principles and laws and described the group as a danger to Islam as a whole. Now, the Dar el-Ifta authority he oversees will suggest foreign media drop using "Islamic State" in favor of the "al-Qaida Separatists in Iraq and Syria," or the acronym "QSIS," said Ibrahim Negm, an adviser to the mufti."

right. isis/ICEHOLE, they don't represent ... "islamic principles" but.....Mr. Eqyptian Mufti, sir -- what about those "egyptian fighter jets" - How about getting together all of those eqyptian fighter-pilot-guys and HELP....kill them (ISIS) -- these evil ones who "violate all Islamic principles and law;" ....who took over "swathes of land in iraq/syria while committing genocide against innocent people: "practicing" muslims -- and everyone else.

...you want the 'news' people to stop using the word " islamic state"' when referring to them. i can understand that. but..............

Cairo is most likely on their list to "SWATHE."

Egypt, saudi arabia, ETC............you need to help.

tank_animated_120_zps0db1e756.gif

or it's 'all just empty talk.' STILL not seeing the sheer-evil of them yet, Sir Mufti of Egypt.....

Forum List

Back