New England Patriots vs. Denver Broncos

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
So Denver prevailed over the Chargers.

I always have a tough time thinking the Pats are out until they are gone.

Manning wants to shed his playoff reputation, so let's see what will happen.

This may be the last time this two future HOFers meet in the playoffs. I expect Welker will be especially pumped.

This will be the game to watch. The Superbowl Champion will come out of this game. The NFC Championship will be a snoozefest like the two nfc division games were.

Me and a friend of mine always argue about Manning Brady. I always argue that Manning is the best QB since Joe Montana, and my friend has his head up Brady's ass. Denver better win otherwise I'm going to hear it for a long time.

Me and a friend of mine always argue about Manning Brady. I always argue that Manning is the best QB since Joe Montana, and my friend has his head up Brady's ass. Denver better win otherwise I'm going to hear it for a long time.

Usually, Rivers owns both the Manning brothers. Not today, however. :(

Belichick is the 'Yoda' of coaches. No one saw him transforming the Patriots into an offensive running juggernaut the last 3-4 games of the season. Patriots ran through the Ravens on the road and the Colts at home and will continue to do so at 'Mile High'. Manning needs to put 30+ points on the board if they have a shot at winning. But Peyton simply needs the ball enough to do that and it ain't happening. Between 'TOP' favoring the Patriots and fielding a more then able defense, Manning never gets into a rhythm. Broncos are in trouble and New England is SB bound.

Brady has three rings, Manning has one. Fox's record is nothing compared to Belichek's. Advantage Patriots....especially if it's below freezing.

Brady has three rings, Manning has one. Fox's record is nothing compared to Belichek's. Advantage Patriots....especially if it's below freezing.

Besides this, I also can't get over the Denver D giving up 17 points in the 4th quarter to the Chargers.

So Denver prevailed over the Chargers.

I always have a tough time thinking the Pats are out until they are gone.

Manning wants to shed his playoff reputation, so let's see what will happen.

understandable about pats.yeah your right,with tom brady,you can never count them out.the ONLY reason I am taking the donkeys over the pats is cause it is in denver.

In Boston during the playoffs,they are usually like they were yesterday,unbeatable but I think up in denver,Manning will win in the rematch I think.

They didnt score very many points against my chargers because the chargers know them so well and had the advantage of Mike mccoy telling them what would happen next.

They were the only team that faced them this year that not only beat them in denver,but also controlled the clock against them. the crowd and the altitude will be a factor for brady in the offense this time.I see Manning going to the superbowl and losing to the the winner of the NFC game.as i have said many times,the AFC conference is weak.

This will be the game to watch. The Superbowl Champion will come out of this game. The NFC Championship will be a snoozefest like the two nfc division games were.

you kidding? compared to the playoff teams in the NFC,these two teams are weak and will get crunched by the winner of the NFC game.

you kidding? compared to the playoff teams in the NFC,these two teams are weak and will get crunched by the winner of the NFC game.

The dude has been picking against Seattle all season. He's just mad cuz he ran outta gambling money long ago betting against the Hawks. Now he's been going double or nothing and a knee capping every time he screws the pooch. It's made him cranky.. :lol:

The dude has been picking against Seattle all season. He's just mad cuz he ran outta gambling money long ago betting against the Hawks. Now he's been going double or nothing and a knee capping every time he screws the pooch. It's made him cranky.. :lol:

Thats where he is wrong.I picked them against the cards in seattle and against the saints this last week.Unlike Huggy I am being objective and can acknowledge Carrol is way too conservative on offense always running on first and and second down and that their offense is pathetic having an entire two weeks to be prepared for a defense that wasnt that good -the saints and yet had several 3 and outs against them.if they cant even fix their problems they had for an entire month after having two weeks to prepare for a bad defense,its just being illogical to think they will be able to get past a GOOD defense this time.:cuckoo:

you cant have all these consecutive 3 and outs on offense in the second half and keep expecting to win.:mad:

All season?

I only said the Saints would beat them in the divisional playoffs, that was more a wish than I thought, I didn't realize how bad the Saints were. I was wrong, but my point all along has been they won't win the Superbowl once they come up against superior competition from the AFC.

I will admit, I don't like them, mostly because of DWFs like you.

Aren't you the guy that cries and whines because threads go off topic?

Aren't you the guy that cries and whines because threads go off topic?

Not really...but I have decided to be an internet spellin cop. Cuz I spelz so guud.

The Colts beat the Broncos in a highly advertised and viewed matchup early in the season. The Patriots beat the Colts convincingly. Gotta go with Brady. He's has the rings to prove he is clutch. This is the end of the road for the Broncos. It might cost Manning MVP also even though that is only supposed to be an award for regular season accomplishments.

Forum List

Back