New DNC Attack Ad

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

She's done nothing of worth in the past. Ergo, expectations are that she will do nothing of worth in the future.

It makes it difficult for her to say what she will do.

While Rump, on the other hand, has never even held a job.
Kind of a dicey proposition, plunking an entitled elitist who's never taken any responsibility for anything in his life, into the most responsible position in the world.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

She's done nothing of worth in the past. Ergo, expectations are that she will do nothing of worth in the future.

Kind of a dicey proposition, plunking an entitled elitist who's never taken any responsibility for anything in his life, into the most responsible position in the world.

:cuckoo:

after Donnie bullied his way over the Republican candidates, and said "I haven't even started on crooked Hillary yet", then his convention turned into a bash Clinton gathering, anything she can say about him is justified .. and she has a target rich enviornment to shoot at.

Yes, they are like two little boys fighting on the playground.

Hillary said on 60 Minutes last night that she was going to attack The Donald with every vile evil thing he has done, rather than just calling him names like he does her.

It should be a nasty muddy summer until the fall elections.

:cuckoo:

Good ad that highlights Hillary's strategy against Trump

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential

That worked just great for the republican candidates in the primaries....

People already know Trump is boorish, these ads don't add anything new to that.
That's just it. I don't think the democrats even know what true opposition that plays on their field is like. Republicans have been very nice and refused to get in the mud with them. Trump, he's not afraid of mud.
You got to be willing to get a little dirt on you in order to clean up the real shitty situations.

did you ask the Donald that since there wasn't a single thing during his convention that he said he'd do....

unless you think "make America great again" is "something".

just saying.

Hillary pointing out that Trump is a real man...yeah, awful. She should feature Bernie or Pajama Cocoa Boy in her ads as examples of Democrat men

That is a real man, are you kidding. He is an over aged, over grown child who likes to bully and probably many were at the brunt of his nastiness ever since, because he has not matured.
Few people realize that both Trump and Romney hurt a lot of everyday people.

That's what big business is all about.

did you ask the Donald that since there wasn't a single thing during his convention that he said he'd do....

just saying.

Oh, I'll call him right now and ask him. :p

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential
Of course she's going to wallow in the mud. It's where she is. That's FOCF (Falling off the camel funny).

that's so funny given that you like the ugliest nastiest candidate we've ever had

after Donnie bullied his way over the Republican candidates, and said "I haven't even started on crooked Hillary yet", then his convention turned into a bash Clinton gathering, anything she can say about him is justified .. and she has a target rich enviornment to shoot at.

Yes, they are like two little boys fighting on the playground.
Hillary is really more like a man in a woman's body, whereas The Donald is more like a woman in a man's body.

So if you want a president who has balls you need to vote for Hillary instead of Donald.

Putin and Xi both agree on this -- that's why they favor The Donald instead.

THIS is what I want to hear on a political ad.

Oh, yes, yes, yes. Thank you, ChrisL, for posting this.

Donald and Hillary are now competing for the most distrusted candidate: more than two of every three voters don't trust them.

I trust Johnson and Weld.

It makes Trump look real, and if hillary thinks taking remarks out of context makes her sound Presidential, What difference does it make?

just saying.

Well, it's no "Yes we can".... I'll give you that.

Jake Starkey is 100% for Hillary because Hillary is 100% bought and paid for by the AIPAC lobby.

It seems Hillary did not notice attacking Trump did not work for Republicans in the primary she might want to rethink that strategy attacking him only seems to help him.

When did Hillary run against Rump in the primary?
Where did I say she did? I said she did not seem to notice that the attack strategy didn't work for Republicans and she might want to consider different one instead of going down the same path they did.

You don't get the apples and oranges point?

An intraparty primary is not a head-to-head. It's limited to that party. Whole different animal.
Not its not but the questions you have to consider are what will she say about him that has not already been said and why would it have anymore impact now than it did the first time? One more thing to consider is getting into a battle of who's the worst person really in Hillarys best interest? Trumps no prize but neither is she.

That worked just great for the republican candidates in the primaries....

People already know Trump is boorish, these ads don't add anything new to that.

Those were low information Republicans who giggle at childish names and mocking the handicapped

The general electorate will not be so easily entertained

Nothing like the doublethink you progressives have to do to blather out statements like this. Basically you are hoping the electorate is too smart of fall for Trump's stuff, but still dumb enough to fall for your crap.

How Orwellian.

Your own Orwellian contribution is that you can't figure out it's the entire system, not "one" side or the "other".

Last edited:
One more thing to consider is getting into a battle of who's the worst person really in Hillarys best interest?

No, because Hillary can only tie in that category - nobody on the planet is of lower character than she...

Forum List

Back