New DNC Attack Ad

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

Let her spend her money on attack ads.

She's attacking herself now. The Donald's not going to play that game. He's got facts and she's got the spin of the left.

The people are wakening up and information is coming out all over the place. Social media is most certainly not Hillary's friend.

Video attack ads will not work well this election cycle. Look at how much money has been spent against Trump and he blew out the nomination.

Now the debates, that's where the rubber hits the road.

Hillary won't have attackers there even though she's trying like crazy to get others involved in the debate process.

imo

Not happening. xD

Good ad that highlights Hillary's strategy against Trump

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential

Hillary pointing out that Trump is a real man...yeah, awful. She should feature Bernie or Pajama Cocoa Boy in her ads as examples of Democrat men

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential

That worked just great for the republican candidates in the primaries....

People already know Trump is boorish, these ads don't add anything new to that.

How can she appear Presidential when the majority of Democrats don't trust her?

Of course she's going to wallow in the mud. It's where she is. That's FOCF (Falling off the camel funny).

When your candidate has nothing good about herself or her resume, attack ads are all you've got...

That worked just great for the republican candidates in the primaries....

People already know Trump is boorish, these ads don't add anything new to that.
That's just it. I don't think the democrats even know what true opposition that plays on their field is like. Republicans have been very nice and refused to get in the mud with them. Trump, he's not afraid of mud.

When your candidate has nothing good about herself or her resume, attack ads are all you've got...

Resume:

Rigging elections
Taking money from people who throw gays off buildings
Covering up the terror attack at Benghazi

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Old news. No one cares.

Old news. No one cares.

Well then, get lost. I want to talk about it.

resume continued

failed DC bar exam
hired by Rose Law Firm after Bill became Arkansas AG
promoted to partner when Bill became Gov
partner in Whitewater fraud
attorney for Castle Grande fraud
expert cattle futures trader (assuming the broker is switching trades, allocating losers to Tyson Foods)
expert office cleaner (she cleaned out Vince Foster's office the night of his bogus "suicide")

She has a lot of establishment and corporate money to spend. She can afford to make well produced propaganda.

Just let's not forget who she is.

Hillary pointing out that Trump is a real man...yeah, awful. She should feature Bernie or Pajama Cocoa Boy in her ads as examples of Democrat men

That is a real man, are you kidding. He is an over aged, over grown child who likes to bully and probably many were at the brunt of his nastiness ever since, because he has not matured.

Given the enormous stockpile of material Rump has already provided, this figures to be a mere foreshadowing.

Looked at that way --- how much dirt can you find on the other guy -- Hillary's at a tremendous advantage.

That is a real man, are you kidding. He is an over aged, over grown child who likes to bully and probably many were at the brunt of his nastiness ever since, because he has not matured.

He's actually succeeded in the most competitive environment on the planet: NYC luxury development.

Forum List

Back