Aaaand Michael Jordan donates to the NAACP for "senseless police violence."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Jordan speaks out on shootings of African-Americans, police

African-American majority owner of a franchise, has decided to speak out on the country’s growing racial and social unrest.

“As a proud American, a father who lost his own dad in a senseless act of violence, and a black man, I have been deeply troubled by the deaths of African-Americans at the hands of law enforcement and angered by the cowardly and hateful targeting and killing of police officers,” Jordan writes in a one-page letter released exclusively to The Undefeated. “I grieve with the families who have lost loved ones, as I know their pain all too well.”

-------------------

I wonder which senseless killings they are referring to.

Do you know there are "African Americans" (lol) who still think Michael Brown was murdered.

I think they are those people are still believing that lie.

Jordan speaks out on shootings of African-Americans, police

African-American majority owner of a franchise, has decided to speak out on the country’s growing racial and social unrest.

“As a proud American, a father who lost his own dad in a senseless act of violence, and a black man, I have been deeply troubled by the deaths of African-Americans at the hands of law enforcement and angered by the cowardly and hateful targeting and killing of police officers,” Jordan writes in a one-page letter released exclusively to The Undefeated. “I grieve with the families who have lost loved ones, as I know their pain all too well.”

-------------------

I wonder which senseless killings they are referring to.

Do you know there are "African Americans" (lol) who still think Michael Brown was murdered.

I think they are those people are still believing that lie.

A professional policeman would have taken Brown in. The poor fuck Brown encountered shat himself and should not have been a cop in the first place.

They would do well to start addressing the senseless shootings of each other

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

That is all that is. Just in case any useless pile steaming dung wants to know how the grievance industry stays in business. The left, like that Arian pile of useless dung does not get it.

Look at them. They still believe Michael brown was murdered, even though it has been proven conclusively that he was not.

They are such demented losers.

Forum List

Back