New DNC Attack Ad

That worked just great for the republican candidates in the primaries....

People already know Trump is boorish, these ads don't add anything new to that.

Those were low information Republicans who giggle at childish names and mocking the handicapped

The general electorate will not be so easily entertained

Nothing like the doublethink you progressives have to do to blather out statements like this. Basically you are hoping the electorate is too smart of fall for Trump's stuff, but still dumb enough to fall for your crap.

How Orwellian.

Stop playing the Democrats are just as bad as Trump nonsense

Trump has sunk to new lows in not just his political positions but childlike antics. Hillary will try to exploit it without sinking to his level

No, Democrats are worse than Trump.
They all are worse.

You're just biased.

I still have some hope for changing the Republicans around for the better.

That hope died with the Democrats decades ago.

Isn't it ironic that the "religious right" would be behind Trumpster? That just seems so odd to me, considering he really doesn't seem like a very good person.

because they don't see Trump coming after them as they see the Dems capable of doing.

after Donnie bullied his way over the Republican candidates, and said "I haven't even started on crooked Hillary yet", then his convention turned into a bash Clinton gathering, anything she can say about him is justified .. and she has a target rich enviornment to shoot at.

At least the dump hasn't jeopardized national security or lied to congress.

When did Hillary run against Rump in the primary?
Where did I say she did? I said she did not seem to notice that the attack strategy didn't work for Republicans and she might want to consider different one instead of going down the same path they did.

You don't get the apples and oranges point?

An intraparty primary is not a head-to-head. It's limited to that party. Whole different animal.
Not its not but the questions you have to consider are what will she say about him that has not already been said and why would it have anymore impact now than it did the first time? One more thing to consider is getting into a battle of who's the worst person really in Hillarys best interest? Trumps no prize but neither is she.

That's why you should vote for Gary Johnson. :)
I might I'm also considering just voting in the House and Senate races and skipping past President.

Those are very important even more so in my opinion , and also my state voting.
That is a real man, are you kidding. He is an over aged, over grown child who likes to bully and probably many were at the brunt of his nastiness ever since, because he has not matured.
Few people realize that both Trump and Romney hurt a lot of everyday people.

That's what big business is all about.

At least Romney didn't have a nasty mouth from what I remember.
Unless he's talking about Trump.

I can easily have a nasty mouth when talking about Trump, ask my husband. :lol:
I'm that way with Hillary and Obama.

You and my husband would get along fine. :)

We will find out this year whether pessimism or optimism wins. Trump's fearmongering and whining, or Clinton's belief we are a great country.

LOLwut?
It's all Trump does. Whine and complain and cause the rubes to shit their pants in fear. He moans about what a shitty place America is, and what losers Americans are. Every time he opens his mouth, every sentence he utters, he is either whining or fearmongering or spewing hate at someone.

So we will see. Pessimism or optimism.

Isn't it ironic that the "religious right" would be behind Trumpster? That just seems so odd to me, considering he really doesn't seem like a very good person.

because they don't see Trump coming after them as they see the Dems capable of doing.

Coming after them how?

Basically the whole culture war. Its gone past equality and into forced acceptance at the end of the government's gun.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

This message is going to be received well in the wake of daily terrorist attacks.

You can indeed stop that mayhem, by not electing her.

We will find out this year whether pessimism or optimism wins. Trump's fearmongering and whining, or Clinton's belief we are a great country.

LOLwut?
It's all Trump does. Whine and complain and cause the rubes to shit their pants in fear. He moans about what a shitty place America is, and what losers Americans are. Every time he opens his mouth, every sentence he utters, he is either whining or fearmongering or spewing hate at someone.

So we will see. Pessimism or optimism.

He also says he can "bring the country back". Its not just pessimism, its pessimism with a promise of fixing what is wrong.

Kind of what the populace is feeling and hoping for.

Where did I say she did? I said she did not seem to notice that the attack strategy didn't work for Republicans and she might want to consider different one instead of going down the same path they did.

An intraparty primary is not a head-to-head. It's limited to that party. Whole different animal.
Not its not but the questions you have to consider are what will she say about him that has not already been said and why would it have anymore impact now than it did the first time? One more thing to consider is getting into a battle of who's the worst person really in Hillarys best interest? Trumps no prize but neither is she.

I might I'm also considering just voting in the House and Senate races and skipping past President.

Why not give Johnson/Weld a chance to show us how much better things could be instead of the status quo? If you want real change, you aren't going to get it from the Rs or Ds.
The sad reality is for any third party candidate to have any shot they would need to be included in the Presidential debates and neither party or the networks will go for that.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

did you ask the Donald that since there wasn't a single thing during his convention that he said he'd do....

unless you think "make America great again" is "something".

just saying.

Is that like hope and change? I've lost hope and the dear leader took all my change. Of course he has had a historical presidency, the only president to ever be proclaimed the official liar of the year.

Good ad that highlights Hillary's strategy against Trump

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential
Of course she's going to wallow in the mud. It's where she is. That's FOCF (Falling off the camel funny).

that's so funny given that you like the ugliest nastiest candidate we've ever had

Projecting much?

resume continued

failed DC bar exam
hired by Rose Law Firm after Bill became Arkansas AG
promoted to partner when Bill became Gov
partner in Whitewater fraud
attorney for Castle Grande fraud
expert cattle futures trader (assuming the broker is switching trades, allocating losers to Tyson Foods)
expert office cleaner (she cleaned out Vince Foster's office the night of his bogus "suicide")

Geez, did you hear stories about that Foster killing? How they (Hillary and another friend/s) strung him up, then had the girl that killed him by biting his neck butcher and eat part of him? CRAZY, CANNIBAL, CROOKED

Old news. No one cares.

Well then, get lost. I want to talk about it.

I am talking about. I'm telling you those clips have been played for months now and Trump still won the nomination and is still very competitive with Hillary. This latest scandal isn't helping Hillary either.

Your attempt at sarcasm feel flat.
"the C*ntface donald" not attacking someone, how utterly stupid of a comment was that you made

Let her spend her money on attack ads.

She's attacking herself now. The Donald's not going to play that game. He's got facts and she's got the spin of the left.

The people are wakening up and information is coming out all over the place. Social media is most certainly not Hillary's friend.

Video attack ads will not work well this election cycle. Look at how much money has been spent against Trump and he blew out the nomination.

Now the debates, that's where the rubber hits the road.

Hillary won't have attackers there even though she's trying like crazy to get others involved in the debate process.

imo

Not happening. xD

THIS is what I want to hear on a political ad.

Oh, yes, yes, yes. Thank you, ChrisL, for posting this.

Donald and Hillary are now competing for the most distrusted candidate: more than two of every three voters don't trust them.

I trust Johnson and Weld.

I wonder why you regressives are pushing folks to vote third party, is that more of this unity you lie about?

Why not give Johnson/Weld a chance to show us how much better things could be instead of the status quo? If you want real change, you aren't going to get it from the Rs or Ds.
The sad reality is for any third party candidate to have any shot they would need to be included in the Presidential debates and neither party or the networks will go for that.

Johnson is polling around 9%
I think he will be included in the debates.Ross Perot was

THIS is what I want to hear on a political ad.

Oh, yes, yes, yes. Thank you, ChrisL, for posting this.

Donald and Hillary are now competing for the most distrusted candidate: more than two of every three voters don't trust them.

I trust Johnson and Weld.

I wonder why you regressives are pushing folks to vote third party, is that more of this unity you lie about?

Face it, Gary Johnson is the BEST candidate for the job. I'm doing my OWN campaigning, trying to get as many people to change their minds and vote for Gary as possible. THAT is the first step towards change.

Hillary pointing out that Trump is a real man...yeah, awful. She should feature Bernie or Pajama Cocoa Boy in her ads as examples of Democrat men

That is a real man, are you kidding. He is an over aged, over grown child who likes to bully and probably many were at the brunt of his nastiness ever since, because he has not matured.
Few people realize that both Trump and Romney hurt a lot of everyday people.

That's what big business is all about.

At least Romney didn't have a nasty mouth from what I remember.

He doesn't have thousands of employees either.

Johnson is polling around 9%
I think he will be included in the debates.Ross Perot was

He was at 13% last time I checked.

Forum List

Back