New CBO report is devastating for Obamacare

[MENTION=11951]oreo[/MENTION]

Where you at, bitch? Let's talk about business.

Don't you really want to get your ass kicked? What on earth would someone like you know about owning and operating their own business?

You first!

Here let me help you. First Question: Other than wages--what are the employer liabilities regarding employees such as payroll taxes and insurance?

Last edited:

Don't you really want to get your ass kicked? What on earth would someone like you know about owning and operating their own business?

You first!

Me first? Cool.

I own a cutting tool distributorship. I sell and service tooling for industry. Been in business since 2008. Had a different business involving youth sports training from 2005 to 2007. It failed. Then...while operating my current business, I started another youth sports business. It also failed.

I now employ one part time office manager and I contract with 6 independent reps. Doing fantastic.

How about you? You gonna be impacted by the mandate? Or are you just whining like a nutter bitch?

And...as a SMALL business owner....never having greater than 50 employees...I have absolutely no worries about any mandate. You don't either.

And...that video is certified bullshit. More reasons for you to be proud.

So now--not only the bi-partisan Congressional budget report is a lie--but so is the video-that is being reported by a news station-out of BLUE STATE PA.

You have NEVER been a small business owner in your entire life--nor will you ever be--that is something that is a LIE. It's you that is lying. You're just another "Lil" Einstein thumb sucking liberal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuA2_P-m4Sk#t=184]WTAE-PA: Pennsylvania Small Business Hit With Skyrocketing Health Costs From ObamaCare - YouTube[/ame]

I own a small business now. One employee and 6 reps. Have had two others that didn't survive. You are being foolish. I sign the checks, bitch.

Seeing as how you still cling to the report as "good news" concerning the ACA and employment it is no wonder you failed twice at business.

You first!

Me first? Cool.

I own a cutting tool distributorship. I sell and service tooling for industry. Been in business since 2008. Had a different business involving youth sports training from 2005 to 2007. It failed. Then...while operating my current business, I started another youth sports business. It also failed.

I now employ one part time office manager and I contract with 6 independent reps. Doing fantastic.

How about you? You gonna be impacted by the mandate? Or are you just whining like a nutter bitch?

Any REAL employer would have been able to nail the question of employer liabilities other than wages required insurance within 10 seconds of being asked it. YOU DIDN'T.

I will let you have another try at it.

For me--I have been a sub-S corporation for over 30 years--we are licensed electrical contractors in the State of Colorado--doing residential and commercial work and over these many years have employed 100's of electricians--and yes have written out lots and lots of paychecks.

You first!

Me first? Cool.

Any REAL employer would have been able to nail the question of employer liabilities other than wages required insurance within 10 seconds of being asked it. YOU DIDN'T.

For me--I have been a sub-S corporation for over 30 years--we are licensed electrical contractors in the State of Colorado--doing residential and commercial work and over these many years have employed 100's of electricians--and yes have written out lots and lots of paychecks.

Nail what? Are you drinking?

Cool. Do you have more than 50 employees? Or...is your bitching about the Republican idea of am employee mandate just a way for you to cry without tears?

CBO: Health-care law will mean 2 million fewer workers - The Washington Post

Course we've been saying this all along but dems have had their heads permanently stuck in the sand.

2 million people aren't going to be laid off, and we won't have 2 million fewer workers.

Existing workers are predicted to choose to reduce their own hours, over a seven year period, that equal the number of full time hours in one year of 2 million people.

Nice, but not a complete picture of what they said.

That would be everyone that suddenly thinks the government should be encouraging people to be less productive."

So finally someone pointing fingers at the right.

After all its righty who thinks wages should be lower, more money should flow to the rich thus removing Trillions from the economy, millions should forgo HC Ins. making them less productive as they are now more receptive to illnesses without proper preventive care, education should be for those who can afford it, thus reducing the employabiltiy of millions, Women should not be making as much money as men even doing the same work, encourage moving jobs overseas as righty promotes thus reducing good paying jobs in America making us less productive etc etc.

In spite of righty's call to create jobs in 2010 to win some elections they have did Zero to create new jobs, did they lie in their campaign speeches?

Scary.

Damn, I thought rdean was stupid. I really owe him an apology.

Just because someone is more stupid than rdean does not mean rdean is still not stupid.

Good point.

Me first? Cool.

Cool. Do you have more than 50 employees? Or...is your bitching about the Republican idea of am employee mandate just a way for you to cry without tears?

One more time: What liabilities other than wages--do employers have regarding payroll taxes and insurance?

If you can't answer what is an elementary question to real employers in this country--then you aren't an employer.

Last edited:
O.K. LoneLaughter--I have given you a lot of time to basically answer a simple question regarding employer liabilities other than wages. You are either furiously trying to look up the answer to a very basic question and will post later after you find out what they are--or your best option at this time is to avoid it--because after you get through with the answer to that question, you can bet there will be more.

I really don't mind debating people who speak their minds on topics. What irritates me is people, like you, who try to sway opinions by misrepresenting themselves and or their background and experience and that's exactly what you have done.

You have absolutely no idea what it's like to own a business much less how hard to keep it open once it's started. Obamacare is a WMD bomb to employers in this country--who are right now struggling to keep their business's open.

At any rate you have learned well from your Master and Chief--Barack Obama--our community organizer President on how to misrepresent his bills and himself.

obamacare-cartoon-july-2013-2.jpg

O.K. LoneLaughter--I have given you a lot of time to basically answer a simple question regarding employer liabilities other than wages. You are either furiously trying to look up the answer to a very basic question and will post later after you find out what they are--or your best option at this time is to avoid it--because after you get through with the answer to that question, you can bet there will be more.

I really don't mind debating people who speak their minds on topics. What irritates me is people, like you, who try to sway opinions by misrepresenting themselves and or their background and experience and that's exactly what you have done.

You have absolutely no idea what it's like to own a business much less how hard to keep it open once it's started. Obamacare is a WMD bomb to employers in this country--who are right now struggling to keep their business's open.

At any rate you have learned well from your Master and Chief--Barack Obama--our community organizer President on how to misrepresent his bills and himself.

LL is simply a poser who must protect King Barak at all costs. He'll just deflect, dodge, and generally pretend he /she is the smartest it in the room.

One more time: What liabilities other than wages--do employers have regarding payroll taxes and insurance?

If you can't answer what is an elementary question to real employers in this country--then you aren't an employer.

One more time? You are fucking weird.

Liabilities? Besides wages and ( health? ) insurance? Is that the super duper secret question?

First...I have no liability regarding health insurance. That is a benefit that I can choose to provide or not. Wages, by the way, aren't the only legal method of compensation. You should look into that

You may be referring to unemployment insurance....or workers comp. Maybe disability? Some of which are required...depending on where you are. Family leave and medical leave are also a requirement for full time employees.

Go ahead....tell me what I missed.

Now....why are YOU bitching about the mandate? You don't have 50 employees. You are whining like a bitch because you are a tool.

Next.

LL is simply a poser who must protect King Barak at all costs. He'll just deflect, dodge, and generally pretend he /she is the smartest it in the room.
I find I learn a lot less when that is the case. Now for Ss & Gs let me try a shot at your goal.

The CBO made no major noises about subsidy recapture tax rates when people try to better themselves and what little data I have been able to dig up indicates that is a gigantic hurdle to reentering the work force.

Also net diversion of consumption to medical/health services appears to be much higher than expected.

The effects of medical services migration also tend to be understated. MediCal seems likely to be the first break but IL, NY, MA and MD are all going to see a, perhaps critical, decline in licensed physicians per 100,000 population while other states will have more than can be usefully employed.

Do you also find it suspicious that these bigger issues were not addressed in the report?

No response...must ridicule...

Thanks for your concession!!
L.K.Eder said:

^complains about a left winger "cherry picking" the CBO report.

:rofl:
Fail.
Pointed out the difference between the actual CBO report and an OPINION piece a left winger wrote.

L.K.Eder said:
^cheerleads the cherry picking of the CBO report presented by right wingers.

Another fail for ya! :thup:

It was the left winger OPINION piece that cherry picked the CBO report

L.K.Eder said:
^thinks she has a leg to stand on in this thing.

priceless.

I actually have two legs to stand on.

And, yes, they are priceless tyvm.

The CBO is composed of a group of center left economists, and here is a bit of reality for you.

People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million; Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/10/2014 08:48 -0500

Curious why despite the huge miss in payrolls the unemployment rate tumbled from 7.0% to 6.7%? The reason is because in December the civilian labor force did what it usually does in the New Normal: it dropped from 155.3 million to 154.9 million, which means the labor participation rate just dropped to a fresh 35 year low, hitting levels not seen since 1978, at 62.8% down from 63.0%.

And the piece de resistance: Americans not in the labor force exploded higher by 535,000 to a new all time high 91.8 million.

The jobless, laborless recovery continues to steam on.
People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million; Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels | Zero Hedge

^ accuses the CBO of presenting a left-wing biased report.

^"counters" with a post by "tyler durden"

where is the connection to the ACA?

haha

Tyler Durden: Welcome to Fight Club.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!
Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.
Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas.
Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes.
Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to.
And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

next...

Last edited:

I am most certainly not the smartest in the room. Are you?

Yes--he/she has made it very clear with me to put on ignore.

Fail.
Pointed out the difference between the actual CBO report and an OPINION piece a left winger wrote.

priceless.[/B]

The CBO is composed of a group of center left economists, and here is a bit of reality for you.

People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million; Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels | Zero Hedge

haha

Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

next...

thanking almost every rightwing post in this thread presenting cherry-picked passages of the CBO report, or simply wrong conclusions about the same, is cheerleading.

this, coupled with your complaining about posts which present countering passages of the same CBO report, which you apparently do not want to be shown, offers the usual hypocritical partisan melange, in which you like to wallow.

attacking a poster for presenting counterarguments and calling him a liar because you cannot fathom that someone read the actual report and does not agree with your biased opinion, shows
a) that you did and probably still do not understand why Appendix C is the relevant part of the CBO report (did not see you complaining when others posted passages from this Appendix, ha), and
b) that your "nicety" is a very thin veneer covering a run of the mill partisan retard (now there is a surprise!).

but you have one thing going for you. you found out who "tyler durden" is.
i am almost proud of you.

in closing a tip: learn to format a post. it looks like the childish stuff you added to my post was authored by me. tsk,tsk,tsk.

Fail.

priceless.[/B]

haha

next...

Do you dispute the statistics on the number of people not in the labor force? I could come up with a lot more than "If you like your health care plan you can keep it," if you want to compare quotes.

I can find the same stats on several official government web sites if you find them inaccurate.
On edit, do you disagree with the statement that the CBO is a group of center left economists? I will wager that you don't know anything about any of them.

Last edited:
thanking almost every rightwing post in this thread presenting cherry-picked passages of the CBO report, or simply wrong conclusions about the same, is cheerleading.

this, coupled with your complaining about posts which present countering passages of the same CBO report, which you apparently do not want to be shown, offers the usual hypocritical partisan melange, in which you like to wallow.

attacking a poster for presenting counterarguments and calling him a liar because you cannot fathom that someone read the actual report and does not agree with your biased opinion, shows
a) that you did and probably still do not understand why Appendix C is the relevant part of the CBO report (did not see you complaining when others posted passages from this Appendix, ha), and
b) that your "nicety" is a very thin veneer covering a run of the mill partisan retard (now there is a surprise!).

in closing a tip: learn to format a post. it looks like the childish stuff you added to my post was authored by me. tsk,tsk,tsk.

fwiw there are two (2) tyler durden's. :eusa_shhh:

Your entire post to me is fos.
You need to review what I posted.
Your claims of what I stated are full of fail.
~~~

Sadly, I must repeat myself.

If you don't work in the healthcare industry you have zero clue as to what you are attempting to spin.

Here ya' go! Some real life facts.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/healthcare-insurance-govt-healthcare/339321-california.html

Gee-whiz Wally, no neg from me to you.
Guess what that proves?

:eusa_whistle:

fwiw there are two (2) tyler durden's. :eusa_shhh:

Your entire post to me is fos.
You need to review what I posted.
Your claims of what I stated are full of fail.
~~~

Sadly, I must repeat myself.

If you don't work in the healthcare industry you have zero clue as to what you are attempting to spin.

Here ya' go! Some real life facts.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/healthcare-insurance-govt-healthcare/339321-california.html

Gee-whiz Wally, no neg from me to you.
Guess what that proves?

:eusa_whistle:

i am not spinning anything. i reviewed your uninformed at best and malignant at worst input to this thread, and then i spanked your partisan clueless ass.

you not negging me proves nothing of relevance. sort of like your other input.

Forum List

Back