New CBO report is devastating for Obamacare

i am not spinning anything. i reviewed your uninformed at best and malignant at worst input to this thread, and then i spanked your partisan clueless ass.

you not negging me proves nothing of relevance. sort of like your other input.

i am not spinning anything.

Pray tell, what are the fingers in your avi doing?

:rofl:

Denial is a river in Egypt.

You negged me rather then discuss.
The neg in itself proves your defensiveness. :eusa_shhh:

Must see a few patients now.
Argue with you later, tater. :eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $lk avi.jpeg
    $lk avi.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
i am not spinning anything. i reviewed your uninformed at best and malignant at worst input to this thread, and then i spanked your partisan clueless ass.

:rofl:

Denial is a river in Egypt.

You negged me rather then discuss.
The neg in itself proves your defensiveness. :eusa_shhh:

Must see a few patients now.
Argue with you later, tater. :eusa_angel:

sure thing. bye bye, and thanks for flailing.

Because the largest declines in labor
supply will probably occur among lower-wage workers,
the reduction in aggregate compensation (wages, salaries,
and fringe benefits)
and the impact on the overall economy
will be proportionally smaller than the reduction in
hours worked.

The impact will be smaller because they don't make much to start with...but hey they won't be tied down just any old McDonalds.....they'll be "free" to spend more time with the kids they can't feed.

The next claim....

The decline in fulltime-
equivalent employment stemming from the ACA
will consist of some people not being employed at all and
other people working fewer hours; however, CBO has not
tried to quantify those two components of the overall
effect.

So it WILL be the cause , but then they say this....

The estimated reduction stems almost entirely
from a net decline in the amount of labor that workers
choose to supply, rather than from a net drop in businesses’
demand for labor,

I object your honor...SPECULATION....
yet in all of your attempts here trying to spin your post, it doesn't say it will cause jobs to be lost now does it ... it says "them not being employed" ... it doesn't say there's no jobs available for them , now does it .... iy says them not being employed...

you can't stand the fact that the CBO is saying you don't have to work, but you still can get health care thats what this is all about... you have this crazy Idea that hundreds of million of people will quit their jobs, sit home, collect welfare, and get their health care for free... the fact that some people can do that you can't stand that Idea...

it drives you insane to think you're paying for someone to sit home collect money and health care from the government ... that just drive you off the deep end ... even the thought of it....

my question to you... do you think there is a large amount of American citizens who think the way to live your life is sit home, collect welfare, and health care, really is that whats life is all about ... the free bees

and fringe benefits)
hours worked.

The impact will be smaller because they don't make much to start with...but hey they won't be tied down just any old McDonalds.....they'll be "free" to spend more time with the kids they can't feed.

The next claim....

The decline in fulltime-
effect.

demand for labor,

yet in all of your attempts here trying to spin your post, it doesn't say it will cause jobs to be lost now does it ... it says "them not being employed" ... it doesn't say there's no jobs available for them , now does it .... iy says them not being employed...

you can't stand the fact that the CBO is saying you don't have to work, but you still can get health care thats what this is all about... you have this crazy Idea that hundreds of million of people will quit their jobs, sit home, collect welfare, and get their health care for free... the fact that some people can do that you can't stand that Idea...

it drives you insane to think you're paying for someone to sit home collect money and health care from the government ... that just drive you off the deep end ... even the thought of it....

my question to you... do you think there is a large amount of American citizens who think the way to live your life is sit home, collect welfare, and health care, really is that whats life is all about ... the free bees

You didn't ask me, but I think there are a LOT of American citizens that do exactly that. Some of them do work odd jobs off the books to make some extra money. I even know several of them.

thanking almost every rightwing post in this thread presenting cherry-picked passages of the CBO report, or simply wrong conclusions about the same, is cheerleading.

this, coupled with your complaining about posts which present countering passages of the same CBO report, which you apparently do not want to be shown, offers the usual hypocritical partisan melange, in which you like to wallow.

attacking a poster for presenting counterarguments and calling him a liar because you cannot fathom that someone read the actual report and does not agree with your biased opinion, shows
a) that you did and probably still do not understand why Appendix C is the relevant part of the CBO report (did not see you complaining when others posted passages from this Appendix, ha), and
b) that your "nicety" is a very thin veneer covering a run of the mill partisan retard (now there is a surprise!).

but you have one thing going for you. you found out who "tyler durden" is.
i am almost proud of you.

in closing a tip: learn to format a post. it looks like the childish stuff you added to my post was authored by me. tsk,tsk,tsk.

fwiw there are two (2) tyler durden's. :eusa_shhh:

Your entire post to me is fos.
You need to review what I posted.
Your claims of what I stated are full of fail.
~~~

Sadly, I must repeat myself.

If you don't work in the healthcare industry you have zero clue as to what you are attempting to spin.

Here ya' go! Some real life facts.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/healthcare-insurance-govt-healthcare/339321-california.html

Gee-whiz Wally, no neg from me to you.
Guess what that proves?

:eusa_whistle:

that's all she knows how to do make snide remarks with out any kind of actual facts ... you see, this whole post was based on the ACA will cause jobs to be lost ... it didn't say that ... she hasn't yet shown once in any of her post where the CBO has said it will cause jobs to be lost ... it does say however, that you won't have to work full time jobs ... or not work at any kind of job at all ... this idea of a person not working a full time job or not a job at all dives these republicans up the wall .... it say the people aren't being slaves to the companies any more ... that they can get health care no matter what these companies do or say ... that they no longer have control over our lives... it drives republicans up the wall because that they no longer can control your life choices any more... Where MeBelle60 hates that notion that they can't make you jump to the snap of their fingers ...

Last edited:
fwiw there are two (2) tyler durden's. :eusa_shhh:

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but at Zero Hedge, its the non de plume of any male writer on the site. At one time, there were over 30 writers using the Tyler Durden handle.

Zero Hedge has some good stuff, but mostly, it sells shrill financial apocalyptic hysteria.

and fringe benefits)
hours worked.

The next claim....

The decline in fulltime-
effect.

demand for labor,

You didn't ask me, but I think there are a LOT of American citizens that do exactly that. Some of them do work odd jobs off the books to make some extra money. I even know several of them.

so you know several of them... do you really care or is it you don't like the idea that they live in poverty and you can't... what is the percentage of that lot of Americans that do it ??? .01% ???? .001% ???? .0001% ???? or do you really know ... I know for a fact that welfare alone has dropped 13% in this last year and it has dropped ever sense Bill Clinton signed into law that the max you can be on welfare is 5 years... at .01% thats 3.5 million people getting 450 dollars a month .. wow that's a killing they are getting HUH... ... they problem you have and all republicans have is they don't take the time to look at real percentages ... they can't accept the idea that there are people out there who just don't care anymore about life ...where you get to support their meager existence of a life ... that's just drives republicans up the wall the fact that we pay a billion dollars a year on just welfare... that drives you all nuts ... but to spend 500 billion dollars on killing 150,000 Muslims is fine with you ... go figure...

Last edited:
and fringe benefits)
hours worked.

The next claim....

The decline in fulltime-
effect.

demand for labor,

Dude?
Seriously...first YOU are spinning the conversation.
Step away and try to comprehend WHAT is actually being talked about, NOT what you THINK is being talked about, that may help you here.

Second you take yourself WAY to seriously, do you see yourself as some kind of Obamian Ambassador?

Now again, don't project what you THINK we were discussing to be what you have DECIDED we were discussing...

and fringe benefits)
hours worked.

The next claim....

The decline in fulltime-
effect.

demand for labor,

I'm laughing at you Billy Boi...you accuse me of "spinning" and yet the post is 97% CBO words, too funny.

O.K. LoneLaughter--I have given you a lot of time to basically answer a simple question regarding employer liabilities other than wages. You are either furiously trying to look up the answer to a very basic question and will post later after you find out what they are--or your best option at this time is to avoid it--because after you get through with the answer to that question, you can bet there will be more.

I really don't mind debating people who speak their minds on topics. What irritates me is people, like you, who try to sway opinions by misrepresenting themselves and or their background and experience and that's exactly what you have done.

You have absolutely no idea what it's like to own a business much less how hard to keep it open once it's started. Obamacare is a WMD bomb to employers in this country--who are right now struggling to keep their business's open.

At any rate you have learned well from your Master and Chief--Barack Obama--our community organizer President on how to misrepresent his bills and himself.

obamacare-cartoon-july-2013-2.jpg

you know you make these angry remarks here thats fine ... but to say ACA is A WMD without any real knowledge on it, is showing your political bias ... because nobody really knows yet ... here's what I know their are companies out there where the state is fully implemented with the ACA .... usually a state that the dem are in majority... the business people who I personally know say its has almost cut their health care cost in half or by a third ... I personally know that its cut my health care by half in Colorado ... but to say its going to cost you through the nose without any factual statement to us here, where you as a employer are saying that you went ahead and sign up with health care ... then that could give us all some sort of perspective in what you are talking about ... but just blurting out hearsay doesn't cut it ... you see, for every one you show, I too can show you the opposite ... I think it is based on where you live ... its kind of looking that way... when I hear of a plan that cost someone a lot of money the state is usually run by republicans ... we all know the republicans state run aren't participating in the health care plans as they should to make it work for a lower cost ... so until they get with the program, its not just us liberals who are paying less should you complain to, its the politicians in your state you should be complaining too ... this is what I'm seeing ... republican state paying through the nose ... dem state cut to 1/3 to 1/2 that's what I know ...

and fringe benefits)
hours worked.

The next claim....

The decline in fulltime-
effect.

demand for labor,

I'm laughing at you Billy Boi...you accuse me of "spinning" and yet the post is 97% CBO words, too funny.

like always you missed the whole thing ... those 97% of CBO words, you seem not to be able to comprehend what they mean ... show us where the CBO say is will lose jobs ... show us one place in all of the CBO'S statements where it says the ACA will lose jobs ....that was my whole point here... it says people won't have to work so much .... maybe a part time job, or no job at all ... they still can to get their health care ... meaning that one person in the family can work full time the other part time or not at all ... thats what they are trying to tell you .... you on the other hand see it as at not working at all ...meaning while the other stays home to take care of family operations ... instead of letting your kids run wild during the day ... don't you get what they are saying here ??? or are you so political blinded in what is being said here ... it amazes me how blind you republicans are think about it ...

1) baby sitter who you may know or not $200 dollars a week

2) or a person in your family staying home raising the children...

that's about $860 dollars a month you don't have to fork out to some one now ... if they work, the second person, that wage they might get, they get to keep or spend it in their community ... or fix their home...or buying a home, or buying a car, what ever their little heart desires ... you republicans just don't get it ... all you know and see is how to bitch when you are force to comply to a mandate ... that's it ... none of you have a vision of the big picture at all...

Last edited:
and fringe benefits)
hours worked.

The next claim....

The decline in fulltime-
effect.

demand for labor,

what sad this laughing jack ass here, he tries to slam you and just can't seem to do it well at all ... or point out in all of those 97% words that he's so proud about, where it say the ACA will lose jobs ... the problem you have Laughing jack ass( your new Indian name) is you have no idea what your talking about and you just go slammed once again ...

and fringe benefits)
hours worked.

The next claim....

The decline in fulltime-
effect.

demand for labor,

Dude?
Step away and try to comprehend WHAT is actually being talked about, NOT what you THINK is being talked about, that may help you here.

Second you take yourself WAY to seriously, do you see yourself as some kind of Obamian Ambassador?

Now again, don't project what you THINK we were discussing to be what you have DECIDED we were discussing...

the original post here is called
"New CBO report is devastating for Obamacare "
the original source was
this
CBO: Health-care law will mean 2 million fewer workers - The Washington Post
it was said by John Boehner that the CBO report says it will cost us Jobs ... he came to the press and said it will cost us jobs... Mitch McConnall came to the press he said it will cost us jobs ... many on these boards are saying it is costing us jobs ...when clearly where you don''t get it DUDE, is you don't have to work full time anymore to get your health care ... that's all its saying ... that's what Ive been saying from the get go ... I said it's not costing jobs but it allows you to work part time or not at all ... where you rocket scientist seem to not get it ... then you start ranting to us about what the CBO report said ...I have a pdf file of the cbo's report ... I know what it says and you question our ability in what it was saying... when you all say it cost us jobs ...when I said no it doesn't... it allows you not to have to work full time or not at all ... how is that so devastating to the country for you not to have to work full time or not at all ...

Last edited:

like always you missed the whole thing ... those 97% of CBO words, you seem not to be able to comprehend what they mean ... show us where the CBO say is will lose jobs ... show us one place in all of the CBO'S statements where it says the ACA will lose jobs ....that was my whole point here... it says people won't have to work so much .... maybe a part time job, or no job at all ... they still can to get their health care ... meaning that one person in the family can work full time the other part time or not at all ... thats what they are trying to tell you .... you on the other hand see it as at not working at all ...meaning while the other stays home to take care of family operations ... instead of letting your kids run wild during the day ... don't you get what they are saying here ??? or are you so political blinded in what is being said here ... it amazes me how blind you republicans are think about it ...

1) baby sitter who you may know or not $200 dollars a week

2) or a person in your family staying home raising the children...

that's about $860 dollars a month you don't have to fork out to some one now ... if they work, the second person, that wage they might get, they get to keep or spend it in their community ... or fix their home...or buying a home, or buying a car, what ever their little heart desires ... you republicans just don't get it ... all you know and see is how to bitch when you are force to comply to a mandate ... that's it ... none of you have a vision of the big picture at all...

Let us start here Billy Boi....the conversation was about whether or not the report was good news about the ACA....you just don't seem to be able to grasp the context of the conversation, is that better for you now?

like always you missed the whole thing ... those 97% of CBO words, you seem not to be able to comprehend what they mean ... show us where the CBO say is will lose jobs ... show us one place in all of the CBO'S statements where it says the ACA will lose jobs ....that was my whole point here... it says people won't have to work so much .... maybe a part time job, or no job at all ...

What it actually says Billy Boi is that those who are at the low end of the income spectrum will be the ones adversely affected....whether boy the actual CUTTING of hours which it says WILL happen...or because those ALREADY not making enough will choose to work less. THESE are the same people YOU will argue need this "mythical" living wage bullshit.

Again you are projecting, it is YOU who simply cannot understand what he is reading.

you on the other hand see it as at not working at all ...meaning while the other stays home to take care of family operations ... instead of letting your kids run wild during the day ... don't you get what they are saying here ??? or are you so political blinded in what is being said here ... it amazes me how blind you republicans are think about it ...

Two things...first AGAIN you are NOT reading the report, YOU are telling me what YOU think it says and all I did was QUOTE the actual report giving you what it ACTUALLY says....

Section C is dealing with those ALREADY on the low end of the wage scale..Billy Boi on your best day you could never tell me what I think.. ;)

Billye...one question for you. Who is going to pay for all this healthcare of those who no longer will be in the job market?

Dude?

the original source was
this
it was said by John Boehner that the CBO report says it will cost us Jobs ... he came to the press and said it will cost us jobs... Mitch McConnall came to the press he said it will cost us jobs ... many on these boards are saying it is costing us jobs ...when clearly where you don''t get it DUDE, is you don't have to work full time anymore to get your health care ... that's all its saying ... that's what Ive been saying from the get go ... I said it's not costing jobs but it allows you to work part time or not at all ... where you rocket scientist seem to not get it ... then you start ranting to us about what the CBO report said ...I have a pdf file of the cbo's report ... I know what it says and you question our ability in what it was saying... when you all say it cost us jobs ...when I said no it doesn't... it allows you not to have to work full time or not at all ... how is that so devastating to the country for you not to have to work full time or not at all ...

Poor Billy Boi...you butted into a conversation that was already taking place and unsuccessfully tried to take it over....not happening, like it or not the report admits that the ACA will suppress labor on the lower end of the wage scale, you lose.

and fringe benefits)[/COLOR]
hours worked.

Lets start here Billy Boi, shall we?

Dude?

the original source was
this

Poor Billy Boi...you butted into a conversation that was already taking place and unsuccessfully tried to take it over....not happening, like it or not the report admits that the ACA will suppress labor on the lower end of the wage scale, you lose.

no it doesn't it says labor on the lower end of the wages don't have to work in that lower end any more and worry about their health care ...you lose :that's what I've been saying all along

and fringe benefits)[/COLOR]
hours worked.

Lets start here Billy Boi, shall we?

as I said it doesn't say anywhere in there you will lose jobs

the original source was
this

no it doesn't it says labor on the lower end of the wages don't have to work in that lower end any more and worry about their health care ...you lose :that's what I've been saying all along

Billy, I just have one question for you. If those 2 million leave the workforce who do you suppose will pay their subsidies for healthcare?

Forum List

Back