FDA settles lawsuit over Ivermectin.

Maybe you should list the dates these studies were done.
I'm not making the assertion that the drug is useful in treating COVID-19. You are. There are multiple studies that say it's not. Available with a simple Google search.
I'm pointing out that this settlement by the FDA is not an admission that the drug is effective for treatment of COVID-19. The FDA overstepped its bounds. That's why they
settled.

Again, feel free to deworm away. No one is stopping you. :)

I'm not making the assertion that the drug is useful in treating COVID-19. You are. There are multiple studies that say it's not. Available with a simple Google search.
I'm pointing out that this settlement by the FDA is not an admission that the drug is effective for treatment of COVID-19. The FDA overstepped its bounds. That's why they
settled.

Again, feel free to deworm away. No one is stopping you. :)
Multple BS skewed studies.

It was used all over the world with much lower death rates. But you are a bought off WEF Bitch so you post their BS

Multple BS skewed studies.

It was used all over the world with much lower death rates. But you are a bought off WEF Bitch so you post their BS
No..it wasn't. Not for COVID-19. It's been shown to have no effect on treating the virus. Here, or anywhere else in the world. That Indian study, was debunked a long time ago.
It has been approved (in small doses) to treat parasitic infections for years. And it has been used around the world for that.

Why do we keep recycling these lies.
Peddle your miracle cures somewhere else. :)

And that's not the reason the FDA settled.

No..it wasn't. Not for COVID-19. It's been shown to have no effect on treating the virus. Here, or anywhere else in the world. That Indian study, was debunked a long time ago.
It has been approved (in small doses) to treat parasitic infections for years. And it has been used around the world for that.

Why do we keep recycling these lies.
Peddle your miracle cures somewhere else. :)

And that's not the reason the FDA settled.
I showed over a thousand studies. Go tell your WEF Masters your lies dont work here

This should shatter any normal person's remaining faith in the FDA as a government agency that protects citizens. This is more of a proof that the FDA actively works against the health of the citizens. It will have no effect on vaxxers. They are not normal people.

Looks like Big Pharma was concerned not with people getting sick, but cutting into their exclusive huge global marketing initiative. FDA, CDC and the rest of the clowns jumped on the bandwagon after four phone inquiries about Ivermectin......phone inquiries, not adverse reaction reports.

After 4 years of catastrophic health agency tyranny, physicians finally score a legal victory. I think the FDA settled because their Pharma masters were terrified of discovery. Here is the backstory.​

In the wake of that campaign, pharmacies stopped filling valid, legal prescriptions and hospitals removed ivermectin from their formularies. Never had an FDA approved drug, one of the (if not the) safest prescribed medications in history ever been vilified or restricted to this extent. Just like hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin had to be stopped.

The FDA’s role in that campaign started with the posting of the below tweet on August 21, 2021, a week after the report on the below left came out, showing a massive rise in ivermectin prescriptions in the U.S during the deadly Delta wave

The rise in prescribing terrified the Covid cartel because if further knowledge of ivermectin’s efficacy were to be gained “on the ground” (i.e from the direct, lived experience of physicians and patients) it would limit the impacts of their corrupted trials and negative statements by corrupted agency heads and professional societies.

Obviously my readers know why “they” had to bury the evidence of efficacy of ivermectin at all costs: little ‘ole ivermectin threatened both the EUA for the vaccines and the global vaccine market (north of a $100 billion). It also threatened the markets for all the competing pricey, patented, pipeline pharmaceuticals like Remdesivir, Paxlovid, molnupiravir and the monoclonal antibodies (also massive global markets in the many billions).

Pharma’s greatest weapon to attack ivermectin is the FDA. Pharma (and especially Pfizer) has near complete control of the FDA (and the CDC and the NIH). But the FDA couldn’t do it all by themselves so they called in the CDC to do some dirty work: 5 days after the FDA tweet the CDC sent out a warning advisory to all the state medical boards (which was then forwarded to every licensed physician in the country)

But I trust the wider public can see right through such a statement. I mean, who will believe that they can claim innocence when they were forced to settle? You only settle when you know you are going to lose in court or… you cannot risk going through the discovery process. Like I said above, my bet is that they wanted to avoid discovery at all costs.

/----/
1711281400434.png

You only settle when you know you are going to lose in court or… you cannot risk going through the discovery process

Because Inevitably it would end with a nobel prize winner

1711281876473.png

Why did they take down all their advice against using Ivermectin then?
because a cured patient is a lost customer

Clinical trials were held. No evidence of effectiveness.
Paid for by big pharma.....

It was used all over the world with much lower death rates
And still is....

This should shatter any normal person's remaining faith in the FDA as a government agency that protects citizens.
yes, the FDA is big pharma's b*tch....

~S~

Yes ... ivermectin is effective for intestinal worms in humans ... we know that ... it disrupts the nervous systems in roundworms and insects ... but not humans, at doses used to treat roundworm infestation ...

Can you explain (or post a link) how disrupting the communication systems in multicellular life is effective against simple viruses ... or is this just magically effective against the Covid virus, and none other ...

If Ivermectin is effective against viruses, why haven't we been using it for viral infections ... do you honestly think Big Pharm said they have enough profits? ...

Also antiviral:

Nothing magical, just science. Big pharma had to hide this one so they could push their magical mRNA snake juice. Said they have enough profits? Lol, they minted several more billionaires after pushing this. It was always about more money for big pharma but you knew that.

Ivermectin: a systematic review from antiviral effects to COVID-19 complementary regimen - The Journal of Antibiotics

It's easy to find the evidence for the anti-viral properties of Ivermectin. So why didn't you look?

Did you read this paper? ... I can certainly see why the abstract caught your attention ... did you bother with the conclusions? ...

"In this systematic review, we showed antiviral effects of ivermectin on a broad range of RNA and DNA viruses by reviewing all related evidences since 1970. This study presents the possibility that ivermectin could be a useful antiviral agent in several viruses including those with positive-sense single-stranded RNA, in similar fashion. Since significant effectiveness of ivermectin is seen in the early stages of infection in experimental studies, it is proposed that ivermectin administration may be effective in the early stages or prevention. Of course, confirmation of this statement requires human studies and clinical trials."

That last sentence is there so it could be published ... the claims made are UNconfirmed ... no human studies ... this paper only proposes these tests be done, and I agree more research is always better ...

... but we can't say it's effective in humans until we show it's effective on humans ... now go read the FDA regulations on what tests need to be done before we can claim de-wormer is effective against viruses ...

We've been able to cure AIDS since 1970? ... uh huh ... sure thing ... I gave this shit to my peafowl so nobody would eat them ...

Did you read this paper? ... I can certainly see why the abstract caught your attention ... did you bother with the conclusions? ...

"In this systematic review, we showed antiviral effects of ivermectin on a broad range of RNA and DNA viruses by reviewing all related evidences since 1970. This study presents the possibility that ivermectin could be a useful antiviral agent in several viruses including those with positive-sense single-stranded RNA, in similar fashion. Since significant effectiveness of ivermectin is seen in the early stages of infection in experimental studies, it is proposed that ivermectin administration may be effective in the early stages or prevention. Of course, confirmation of this statement requires human studies and clinical trials."

That last sentence is there so it could be published ... the claims made are UNconfirmed ... no human studies ... this paper only proposes these tests be done, and I agree more research is always better ...

... but we can't say it's effective in humans until we show it's effective on humans ... now go read the FDA regulations on what tests need to be done before we can claim de-wormer is effective against viruses ...

We've been able to cure AIDS since 1970? ... uh huh ... sure thing ... I gave this shit to my peafowl so nobody would eat them ...

"In Vitro studies are an important part of preclinical research, however results may be very different in vivo." ... more research is always better ... this paper was published this month and we're still in the "preclinical" part of the research ...

What's with these scientific papers no one reads ... go to your local Feed 'n' Seed store and buy a gallon of the stuff ...

ETA: deleted recommendations of felony behaviors ... I never said "use a tenth of a cow's dose" ... it's a felony in the USA to go "off-label" ...

"In Vitro studies are an important part of preclinical research, however results may be very different in vivo." ... more research is always better ... this paper was published this month and we're still in the "preclinical" part of the research ...

What's with these scientific papers no one reads ... go to your local Feed 'n' Seed store and buy a gallon of the stuff ...

ETA: deleted recommendations of felony behaviors ... I never said "use a tenth of a cow's dose" ... it's a felony in the USA to go "off-label" ...
Ive heard all your crap before. It was used all over the world with great results. Sell your Snake oil to BRANCH COVIDIANS

Ive heard all your crap before. It was used all over the world with great results. Sell your Snake oil to BRANCH COVIDIANS

It reduces the viral load significantly if taken within 48 hours of being infected. I really have to question the credibility now since he/she will quickly criticize any aspect of a drug that has been around since 1981 yet stick his/her head in the sand when it comes to questioning the experimental mRNA...........an injection that was shutdown around 2010 when every test animal died or had to be euthanized.

The mechanism of ivermectin is altering PH , where as an antiviral would be considered an antigen Reiny

~S~

According to the summary of effects ... that actual chemical mechanism depends on the virus ... for some it's pH, for other it's electron capture, for others it interferes with viral protein production ... and still others ivermectin interferes with normal body proteins the virus relies on for her own reproduction ... SARS specifically is the third in the above list if I'm reading these fool papers correctly ...

As of this month, all this research in in test tubes ... no human trials? ... the problem is when you infect 100 healthy young human adults with SARS, none of them will show any symptoms ... so what, exactly, is ivermectin good for? ... other than as a de-wormer ... for things like free-range poultry ...

90% of Covid deaths are old people ... where "underlying conditions" abound ...

=====

After reflecting ... I can only assume all of you are infected with Toxoplasmosis ... confused rhetoric, coughing up hairballs, lack of fear of predators ... talk to your doctor and maybe a 'script of ivermectin is exactly what y'all need ... sheesh ...

It reduces the viral load significantly if taken within 48 hours of being infected. I really have to question the credibility now since he/she will quickly criticize any aspect of a drug that has been around since 1981 yet stick his/her head in the sand when it comes to questioning the experimental mRNA...........an injection that was shutdown around 2010 when every test animal died or had to be euthanized.
We all know this. I posted these studies early on in the PLANNED DEMIC. Using it here would have saved many lives like it did in INDIA

I have not brought up the mRNA vaccines in this thread ... ivermectin isn't a vaccine ... it will NOT trigger our own immunization system ... in a test tube, it interferes with the viral processes within the human cell ... rather than fill our blood vessels with SARS antibodies ...

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ... of course all of chemistry is voodoo magic ... Biochemistry 301 must seem god-like to y'all ... "vaccines are bad for us on our flat Earth" ... I get it ...

I have not brought up the mRNA vaccines in this thread ... ivermectin isn't a vaccine ... it will NOT trigger our own immunization system ... in a test tube, it interferes with the viral processes within the human cell ... rather than fill our blood vessels with SARS antibodies ...

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ... of course all of chemistry is voodoo magic ... Biochemistry 301 must seem god-like to y'all ... "vaccines are bad for us on our flat Earth" ... I get it ...
LOL

Nice dance. It was never a VACCINE. It was a TREATMENT.

And if there are effective treatments the FDA cant do energency use orders.

Which is why they attacked treatments. Their buddies had their hands out for Billions of taxpayer dollars.

Forum List

Back