New California Bill Will Include Snatching Children From Parents Who Refuse to Affirm Their New Gender Identity and Arresting Them

Lets see if it passes the Senate and signed by the governor.
Not sure that Newsome's political aspirations could take a hit of this magnitude

The problem is that California is a Liberal state. I just hope and pray that enough people stand against it.

Newsome didn't buckle under the pressure of signing the reparations Bill, I'm sure he will rise again for this one.

I just looked him up and is he the same whackjob who wants to ban guns in all fifty states?

It's out of the hands of the People of the state. They have no say in anything

Isn't there something about how we're allowed to bear arms against the government if they do something like,.. taking our kids away for no reason?

Isn't there something about how we're allowed to bear arms against the government if they do something like,.. taking our kids away for no reason?
Of course, but it doesn't carry the weight of government taking over the rights of the parents, not even close.
Remember....Newsome backed away from reparations in that state.

Not really. If he's the same person then he wants to ban guns so we cannot defend ourselves or are families. Like from stupid stuff like this.

You don't know how to read?
You do not know to copy and paste exactly the sentence where it says what the tweet alleges?
Just do it.

Remember....Newsome backed away from reparations in that state.

Except for being a tyrant and a whole lot of things I promised God that I wouldn't say anymore, I admit that I honestly don't know much about him.

Forum List

Back