Don't question Biden or else!

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
My thread questioning Biden was unceremoniously removed because....The mod didn't say. Um Biden getting unexplained millions from China and Ukraine. No problem. Trump might a sort a maybe did something, gets impeached and indicted multiple times? No problem.

My thread questioning Biden was unceremoniously removed because....The mod didn't say. Um Biden getting unexplained millions from China and Ukraine. No problem. Trump might a sort a maybe did something, gets impeached and indicted multiple times? No problem.
Why do you not do the Sherlock Holmes thing and find out where all of that alleged millions is coming from, from whom, for what, etc. Then you can go to any court with it.

Trump is found ON TAPE confessing that he should not be having the classified documents he is holding or showing around.

And he is being indicted mainly for all the obstruction to return the documents when asked.

Actions have consequences. And bragging about it as he did on CNN or to Hannity, also have consequences. Telling the truth about doing something wrong is also what got Trump Indicted.

4eb20d30-7770-4d33-8a6d-f6c4bf30e4e1_1.918195e59f80e8d85e645796b07b5549.jpeg

Read the unsealed indictment document so that you can prepare exactly how to defend Trump in front of a court.

That could really help him:

Color me bemused. I just had a previous thread removed. Questioning Biden and the DOJ . Hence my thread. Trump impeached and indicted multiple times for no reason and Biden got millions from China and Ukraine, No problem! Excuse me? WHAT?

Color me bemused. I just had a previous thread removed. Questioning Biden and the DOJ . Hence my thread. Trump impeached and indicted multiple times for no reason and Biden got millions from China and Ukraine, No problem! Excuse me? WHAT?
WHAT? You will not read the document to better defend Trump in court? What kind of a defense is he going to have?

You may repeat your allegations on hundreds of threads, all you like. It is not going to change the fact the that Jack Smith has loads of evidence against Trump, and the House Republicans, so far, have shown ZERO evidence against the Biden family on anything.

You did not understand the impeachments?
You did not understand the indictments?

Then you do not know US Law, or simply do not care about it.

Forum List

Back