new Cain ad with cowboys

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
It makes it clear that Cain is playing the republican base just like Palin and Trump did.

Its about him making money.

He doesnt want to be elected.

• Banned
I cant find it on the internets but I did see it oin the tube.

Its obviously a joke and the same picture of cain smiling in the end.

He is yanking the republican bases chain

• Banned
this is what the republican base is reduced to.

A cash machine for people wanting to sell books

POST THE FUCKING LINK WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Do morons like you hurry so fast to post hate threads that you can't fucking complete them? Don’t get me wrong we’re talking about a fucking ad here, but how hard is it to give a link for all the people that don’t obsessively follow Cain like you do TM?

If you don't have a link or can't find one wtf are we supposed to talk about? I don't like cain but really, wtf TM?

It makes it clear that Cain is playing the republican base just like Palin and Trump did.

And you're full of shit as usual. The mere fact you're posting this junk just says that he's on the right track and getting under your skin and that of the left.

Keep 'em comin' I like the laughs.

First they dress up like Cowboys, then they shoot shotguns. It's the Republican way.

The Democrat way is to show how wimpy you became when you got your Ivy League Education and dabbled in drugs and homosexuality.

Both parties support deeply flawed people (or stereotypes of people) but in different ways.

Cain is playing you people and you are defending his lies

Pokemon quotes in speaches.

Weird fucking adds

Big time dirt in his more and more piling on of facts that show he chased women so relentlessly they left their jobs.

What does the right do?

Make up miles and miles of excuses for him.

I told you a while back he was playing you folks.

Now its become pretty damned clear he is playing you fool,s

Neither did the one in office ... he wanted to be in the history books for being first black president - health care - spending the most (just like this year a billion to top the last one)- spending the most ..... ideology and dreams of someone.

Cain doesnt want to be your president.

You people are so pathetic its sad

Forum List

Back