NEW: Bidens Offered 'Safe Harbor' to Hunter Biden, Messages Appear to Confirm Influence Peddling Scheme

Numbnuts, I have repeatedly said if Biden broke the Law bring him to the Bar of Justice. Unlike you Trump Humpers getting on here making excuses for his crimes.
Not being a Trump Humper, it is hard for me to converse with such a closed minded individual such as yourself. I suppose if you had an original thought you would take it out and play with it. Oh, well, you are probably just happy in your ignorance.

Not going to happen.

They will remember Trump was the biggest whining loser ever who lost by a landslide.
Time and time again Trump has made a statement that was ridiculed but later he was proven right.

There was no way we could have another Presidential election so the 2020 election had to stand. The same thing for the Bush/Gore election of 2000. Democrats today still insist Jeb Bush rigged the Florida election. Also the Kennedy/Nixon election of 1960 where there were allegations of vote fraud in Texas (Lyndon Johnson) and Chicago (Mauyor Daley and his political machine).

Do you remember a lot of false equivalencies?

Biden won the election by a landslide.
It doesn’t much matter if there is cheating in a Presidential election. The person with the most votes wins. It doesn’t matter where the votes come from or if they are legit.

We can’t waste time redoing a Presidential election.

Not being a Trump Humper, it is hard for me to converse with such a closed minded individual such as yourself. I suppose if you had an original thought you would take it out and play with it. Oh, well, you are probably just happy in your ignorance.
The feeling is mutual, I have said over and over again that if Biden broke the Law, drop the hammer on him. You claim you are not a trump humper, but you defend him to the T.

Time and time again Trump has made a statement that was ridiculed but later he was proven right.

Very rarely.

There was no way we could have another Presidential election so the 2020 election had to stand. The same thing for the Bush/Gore election of 2000. Democrats today still insist Jeb Bush rigged the Florida election. Also the Kennedy/Nixon election of 1960 where there were allegations of vote fraud in Texas (Lyndon Johnson) and Chicago (Mauyor Daley and his political machine).
What would we? Trump lost by a landslide.

It doesn’t much matter if there is cheating in a Presidential election. The person with the most votes wins. It doesn’t matter where the votes come from or if they are legit.

We can’t waste time redoing a Presidential election.
Why would we?

Trump lost by a landslide.

Forum List

Back