NEW: Bidens Offered 'Safe Harbor' to Hunter Biden, Messages Appear to Confirm Influence Peddling Scheme

Naw. You Biden Blowers are just as bad as Trump Humpers, but too dumb to see it. Opposite sides of the same coin.
See that's the difference dumbass, you don't see me running around trying to defend Biden. I have said over and over again, if Biden broke the Law then bring him to the Bar of Justice as compared to you excuse making Trump Humpers.

A pyromaniac is recently housed in the WH
A fire is set
Who would a thinker look toward?
Who would emoters move away from?

Can you imagine the mess we would have had if the 2020 Presidential election was declared invalid? I imagine we would have had to have another election.

Who would have run the nation from the Oval Office while waiting for the big redo? Trump? Biden? Some appointed caretaker?

Would there have been riots with cities burning? How would the President during the interim have been viewed by foreign nations including our enemies? Would the military have stepped in and took over?
Who would have declared this?

Who would have declared this?
Likely the Supreme Court except the current Supreme Court would never do anything like that. A Supreme Court increased in size and packed with new liberal Justices might rule a Republican Presidential victory was rigged.

Likely the Supreme Court except the current Supreme Court would never do anything like that. A Supreme Court increased in size and packed with new liberal Justices might rule a Republican Presidential victory was rigged.
The supreme court has no power to make that kind of declaration.

Why did you pivot to liberal(democrat*)justices?

SCOTUS hasn't had a dem appointed leaning court since before Roe v Wade.

The decisions being overturned are a republican court overturning decisions from other Republican courts. Odd huh?

It's not like Trump or any other Republican Presidents pick there judges anyhow.

The federalist society gives them a short list and the Republican Presidents, like puppets, pick from it.

Did you not know this? Are you not from America?

See that's the difference dumbass, you don't see me running around trying to defend Biden. I have said over and over again, if Biden broke the Law then bring him to the Bar of Justice as compared to you excuse making Trump Humpers.
Not the difference dumbass. You don't see me running around trying to defend Trump. You just can't discuss anything without trying to denigrate the other side. Both are crooks and should be treated accordingly, but that rarely happens in politics.

Not the difference dumbass. You don't see me running around trying to defend Trump. You just can't discuss anything without trying to denigrate the other side. Both are crooks and should be treated accordingly, but that rarely happens in politics.
That is exactly what you do, when did you stop? So why didn't Trump have Biden arrested when he was the POTUS?

The supreme court has no power to make that kind of declaration.

Why did you pivot to liberal(democrat*)justices?

SCOTUS hasn't had a dem appointed leaning court since before Roe v Wade.

The decisions being overturned are a republican court overturning decisions from other Republican courts. Odd huh?

It's not like Trump or any other Republican Presidents pick there judges anyhow.

The federalist society gives them a short list and the Republican Presidents, like puppets, pick from it.

Did you not know this? Are you not from America?
I remember the Democrats bitching that the Supreme Court stepped in and gave Bush the Oval Office over Al Gore.

Trump himself thought the election might end up in the hands of the Supreme Court.

***snip***

Sometimes, however, US elections are very close, and in an era of nihilistic partisanship, court fights during elections are becoming increasingly common. Such disputes might land with increasing frequency before the supreme court.

It is extremely rare for a presidential election to land before the supreme court. In 1876, five justices sat on a commission that decided the 1876 race for Rutherford B Hayes over Samuel Tilden.

In the modern era, it has happened just once, in 2000, after the Florida state supreme court ordered a recount in a razor-thin race that the Republican secretary of state said George W Bush had won. Republicans challenged the recount order and the case went to the supreme court, which sustained the challenge and stopped the recount.

And no matter how many times you say it, it won't sink into their skulls.

At least the OP uses the term "appears to".

Sorry, gang, you need to PROVE big allegations. Not just to yourselves and each other, not just in your world, but in the light of day, in a courtroom, with the other side able to fully provide their story.

I thought adults knew that, I thought it would be screamingly obvious, but MAGA World™ has proven me wrong.

I remember the Democrats bitching that the Supreme Court stepped in and gave Bush the Oval Office over Al Gore.

Trump himself thought the election might end up in the hands of the Supreme Court.

Do you remember a lot of false equivalencies?

***snip***

Sometimes, however, US elections are very close, and in an era of nihilistic partisanship, court fights during elections are becoming increasingly common. Such disputes might land with increasing frequency before the supreme court.

It is extremely rare for a presidential election to land before the supreme court. In 1876, five justices sat on a commission that decided the 1876 race for Rutherford B Hayes over Samuel Tilden.

In the modern era, it has happened just once, in 2000, after the Florida state supreme court ordered a recount in a razor-thin race that the Republican secretary of state said George W Bush had won. Republicans challenged the recount order and the case went to the supreme court, which sustained the challenge and stopped the recount.
Biden won the election by a landslide.

How’s the not finding who and how going today?
It’s a lengthy activity no doubt. I think story has changed again that it was found up on the roof.

That is exactly what you do, when did you stop? So why didn't Trump have Biden arrested when he was the POTUS?
So why didn't one crook arrest the other crook? I don't know. You probably have more background on the topic than I do. Take your partisan blinders off and think for yourself once. Nah, you probably don't want to extend the effort.

So why didn't one crook arrest the other crook? I don't know. You probably have more background on the topic than I do. Take your partisan blinders off and think for yourself once. Nah, you probably don't want to extend the effort.
Numbnuts, I have repeatedly said if Biden broke the Law bring him to the Bar of Justice. Unlike you Trump Humpers getting on here making excuses for his crimes.

Forum List

Back