Netflix Lost In Space series debut - some spoilers

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Netflix has a new series remake of Lost in Space. I watched the first episode and I was not too impressed with it. I may watch the second episode to see if it gets better. But as usual Hollywood has liberalized the hell out of it, and for some reason the more we go into the future, liberals get stupider and and stupider.

Now there is a black member of the family. No prob, Hollywood always does that with remakes. She was probably adopted. Poor girl had the bad luck to get adopted by stupid white liberals.

But on to the stupid part. Just like Prometheus. Prometheus was almost too stupid to watch. Anyway, Their spaceship is crash landing on an alien planet. What is the valiant crew doing? Instead of taking valuable scans and videos of the planet, or prepping survival gear, they are sitting around a table playing go fish! Yes! All the way down to the ground! Then, the stupid continues. They survive the landing and are all out of the ship when the ice the ship is on collapses and the ship sinks into freezing water. Our intrepid commander, seizing the opportunity to be even more stupid orders his ten year old son Will to dive in the water and retrieve some gear. But before the terrified child can be sent to his icy grave, one of the Robinson girls dives in first and is promptly trapped under water as the ice planet they crashed on gets real cold and refreezes the water again.

Not to be thwarted in his attempt to kill off his young son, he and his young Will take off across the ice to retrieve some magnesium to melt the ice the girl is frozen in, Young will falls into a crevice and slides down a long tunnel where more mayhem awaits him.

All in all a typical Hollywood waste of time. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Dr. Smith has had gender reassignment surgery and is now a female. Glory be!

Last edited:
Stupid white liberals who are always the creative scientists.

Then you have the brilliant conservatives who are thieves and play the sexist, racist bad guys.

Stereotypes. All Stereotypes.

Netflix has a new series remake of Lost in Space. I watched the first episode and I was not too impressed with it. I may watch the second episode to see if it gets better. But as usual Hollywood has liberalized the hell out of it, and for some reason the more we go into the future, for some reason liberals get stupider and and stupider.

Now there is a black member of the family. No prob, Hollywood always does that with remakes. She was probably adopted. Poor girl had the bad luck to get adopted by stupid white liberals.

But the stupid part. Just like Prometheus.Prometheus was almost too stupid to watch. Anyway, Their spaceship is crash landing on an alien planet. What is the valiant crew doing? Instead of taking valuable scans and videos of the planet, or prepping survival gear, they are sitting around a table playing go fish! Yes! All the way down to the ground! Then, the stupid continues. They survive the landing and are all out of the ship when the ice the ship is on collapses and the ship sinks into freezing water. Our intrepid commander, seizing the opportunity to be even more stupid orders his ten year old son Will to dive in the water and retrieve some gear. But before the terrified child can be sent to his icy grave, one of the Robinson girls dives in first and is promptly trapped under water as the ice planet they crashed on gets real cold and refreezes the water again.

Not to be thwarted in his attempt to kill off his young son, he and his young Will take off across the ice to retrieve some magnesium to melt the ice the girl is frozen in, Young will falls into a crevice and slides down a long tunnel where more mayhem awaits him.

All in all a typical Hollywood waste of time. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Dr. Smith has had gender reassignment surgery and is now a female. Glory be!

I have to agree.

Mindless pap on a galactic scale.

Netflix has a new series remake of Lost in Space. I watched the first episode and I was not too impressed with it. I may watch the second episode to see if it gets better. But as usual Hollywood has liberalized the hell out of it, and for some reason the more we go into the future, liberals get stupider and and stupider.

But on to the stupid part. Just like Prometheus. Prometheus was almost too stupid to watch. Anyway, Their spaceship is crash landing on an alien planet. What is the valiant crew doing? Instead of taking valuable scans and videos of the planet, or prepping survival gear, they are sitting around a table playing go fish! Yes! All the way down to the ground! Then, the stupid continues. They survive the landing and are all out of the ship when the ice the ship is on collapses and the ship sinks into freezing water. Our intrepid commander, seizing the opportunity to be even more stupid orders his ten year old son Will to dive in the water and retrieve some gear. But before the terrified child can be sent to his icy grave, one of the Robinson girls dives in first and is promptly trapped under water as the ice planet they crashed on gets real cold and refreezes the water again.

How did you make it through the first episode?!? And why on Earth would you even consider watching a second one?

I wonder if we could convince N. Korea that losing Hollywood would the worst thing that could ever happen to us. Maybe he'll do us a favor and nuke it.

• Banned

How did you make it through the first episode?!? And why on Earth would you even consider watching a second one?
I was hoping they would have some good Arcturian poontang shots. Other than that, I got nothing. ;)

Watched the opener.

Alas, poor Will Robinson.

In the original series, he was a plucky kid with a backbone. In an early episode, Prof Robinson and Major West were attacked by a Kong-sized cyclops tossing big rocks at them. What did Young Will do? He grabbed a ray gun, ran to the scene and shot the bastard dead, rescuing Dad and West. He got a lecture for disobeying but still, he did it.

This Will Robinson V.3 appears on the verge of tears ALL THE TIME. It may be the creators feel this is a more realistic portrayal of a ten-year-old in such a predicament, but the show itself isn't exactly realistic, and as goofy as the original was ( and boy, it got worse) the characters were all played larger than life. NOTHING got to those people. They were the Uber-Optimists.

Also, I think copying the old Irwin Allen technique of a new disaster every five minutes is a mistake. It gets old very fast, and the global warming pie-in-the-face was gratuitous at best.

I don't much like these Robinsons. Too much 21st Century angst for my taste. And Dr. Smith ... ummm ... underwent "the change"? :eek-52: What the hell is that?

• Banned
He used the black and decker pecker whacker.

Oh my! I'm watching the third episode now and they are getting stupider and stupider. They have crashed on an alien planet and there is also a crashed alien space ship.They have a retarded alien robot with them. There are unknown animals there, and they have no long term food stores. Strange things are happening and when daddy tells momma they need a gun for protection, it's "No! You know who I feel about weapons in my home!" Yes, hollywood libtards are that STUPID! I am entertained just watching how stupid hollywood is.

Oh my! I'm watching the third episode now and they are getting stupider and stupider. They have crashed on an alien planet and there is also a crashed alien space ship.They have a retarded alien robot with them. There are unknown animals there, and they have no long term food stores. Strange things are happening and when daddy tells momma they need a gun for protection, it's "No! You know who I feel about weapons in my home!" Yes, hollywood libtards are that STUPID! I am entertained just watching how stupid hollywood is.
So, basically, it's a showcase of just how stupid liberals are.

Are you keeping a list of all the libtard ideas they're cramming into the series? Let's see...so far they have a spook, a post-op tranny, a gun control nut, a rabid environmentalist...Did I miss anything?

Are you keeping a list of all the libtard ideas they're cramming into the series? Let's see...so far they have a spook, a post-op tranny, a gun control nut, a rabid environmentalist...Did I miss anything?
I've only watched up to the third episode, but already I keep wanting to scream "TRUMP IS TOAST!" It's converting me!

I've only watched up to the third episode, but already I keep wanting to scream "TRUMP IS TOAST!" It's converting me!
QUICK! Tell me where you live. I'll bring a sledgehammer. No more Netflix for you.

QUICK! Tell me where you live. I'll bring a sledgehammer. No more Netflix for you.
Now the wife is calling the shots and the whole mission is toast! I can't stand it anymore! Gas eating alien snakes are in the fuel tanks eating the stuff, the tranny doctor smith just told mom how beautiful she was! It's 100 below zero at night where they crashed and a few miles away it's tropical.
171220-ryan-home-alone-tease_zntomw

Now the wife is calling the shots and the whole mission is toast! I can't stand it anymore! Gas eating alien snakes are in the fuel tanks eating the stuff, the tranny doctor smith just told mom how beautiful she was! It's 100 below zero at night where they crashed and a few miles away it's tropical.
171220-ryan-home-alone-tease_zntomw
I will never again pay to watch something produced by Hollyweird. They are emotionally bankrupt and morally depraved.

There is a different disaster every 5 minutes.

Now the end of the ep. The Jupiter 2 is buried under a trillion tons of glacial ice. The gas eating lizards are eating the fuel faster then a drunk at a free beer party. At 15 percent fuel left mom declares that's enough to lift us out of the ice, so she lights the candles! But you get the standard Hollywood engine didn't start sound. What do they do? Penny says the fuel ports or something are clogged by as the gas sucking snakes so she says they must jettison all the fuel. They do, and then they blast off with no fuel and fly away up out of the trillion tons of ice to a serene park setting by a lake about a mile away from the frozen tundra. This show is fantastic!

OMG! Now our intrepid daddy is driving a pole into the ground for a super duper security fence that has the little weapon thingies that screw on to the top of the pole, and he's driving it into the ground by pounding on the threaded end with a hammer!

And look! Isn't this the millennium falcon?

screenshot_413.png

Last edited:

He's a closet liberal.

Forum List

Back