The Crossing (new series on ABC)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The Crossing: Season 1 - Rotten Tomatoes

MINOR SPOILERS BELOW

Have seen the first two episodes and the show is intriguing.

The basic synopsis is 450 people try to escape an oppressive & fatal future by coming back 100+ years through a newly discovered time travel device. When they appear in current America they land in the ocean and 400 of them die.
A plague that was created to wipe out most humans comes with them and one of the "agents" (super human abilities) comes with them to protect the little girl that is infected. Thing is that agent was part of the extermination squad from the best I can tell.
Apparently another group came back prior to them and intends to finish the extermination. They have infiltrated our government at very high levels.

Anyhow it has hints of the show Lost and I intend to see if it continues to intrigue.

Oh, and the super human chic is hot as hell :hitit:

The Crossing: Season 1 - Rotten Tomatoes

MINOR SPOILERS BELOW

Have seen the first two episodes and the show is intriguing.

The basic synopsis is 450 people try to escape an oppressive & fatal future by coming back 100+ years through a newly discovered time travel device. When they appear in current America they land in the ocean and 400 of them die.
A plague that was created to wipe out most humans comes with them and one of the "agents" (super human abilities) comes with them to protect the little girl that is infected. Thing is that agent was part of the extermination squad from the best I can tell.
Apparently another group came back prior to them and intends to finish the extermination. They have infiltrated our government at very high levels.

Anyhow it has hints of the show Lost and I intend to see if it continues to intrigue.

Oh, and the super human chic is hot as hell :hitit:

I meant to watch this, but haven't yet. The preview reminded me of the 4400, though.

Forum List

Back