Nervous habits?

I sing, alot....

I sing when I need to concentrate while driving, I sing in the middle of conversations that I am uninterested in (and sometimes even during ones I am interested in), I sing in the shower, I sing whenever something somebody mentions reminds me of a line in a song.....

I have also been known to sing along with the soundtrack during a movie...
I know, I am truly sorry, it just comes out...

manu1959 said:
given these habits i would guess most if not all of you do or did somke

Only in my late teens early twenties, usually at a bar, or first thing in the car on my way to work. Not any more! But I was always a light smoker, maybe a half pack a day if that.

Joz said:
I took a drag off a cigarette when I was about 9 or 10. Was the only time in my entire life.

First time I did that I got so SICK I wound up going to sleep to make the nausea wear off... :puke:

no1tovote4 said:
I sing, alot....

I sing when I need to concentrate while driving, I sing in the middle of conversations that I am uninterested in (and sometimes even during ones I am interested in), I sing in the shower, I sing whenever something somebody mentions reminds me of a line in a song.....

I have also been known to sing along with the soundtrack during a movie...
I know, I am truly sorry, it just comes out...

LOL! I sing constantly! But not when I'm nervous.

Bonnie said:
First time I did that I got so SICK I wound up going to sleep to make the nausea wear off... :puke:
The older girl next door, picked a butt up out of the yard that one of her uncles tossed down. She, her younger brother & I ran to the back of their house. We ended up eating toothpaste. It wasn't a very big drag, I guess.

Joz said:
The older girl next door, picked a butt up out of the yard that one of her uncles tossed down. She, her younger brother & I ran to the back of their house. We ended up eating toothpaste. It wasn't a very big drag, I guess.

take a big drag off a cigar sometime.....

I'm the smoker of the bunch----- :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: i know i know i know i know etc

but thanks for caring anyway!

Forum List

Back