Get with it y'all...get an instant messenging Service :)

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Just sitting here thinking...I like to chat with y'all...most of y'all anyway....:)

Find me on AOL IM as: FiveD0llarsOff (that's a zero, then an 'O'). When I was searching for a Screen name, I saw a coupon on my desk....that's where the name comes from.

MSN Messenger: blk93pgt (at) hotmail (dot) com. Replace the (at) with @ and (dot) with . :)

So..yeah...if y'all have either, hit me up! If you don't...get it! :D

Or not...I guess I can't 'force' you too.... :p:

Many workplaces will not allow IM as it presents a "backdoor" into otherwise secure systems.

Also, if you use trillian, all your IM's can be used with one log-in. Really kinda cool!

freeandfun1 said:
Many workplaces will not allow IM as it presents a "backdoor" into otherwise secure systems.

Also, if you use trillian, all your IM's can be used with one log-in. Really kinda cool!

I use AIM Express at work...loads in a web-browser.

In case anybody is interested.....

Trillian
Trillian 3.1 popular

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Now
Free download 8.58MB
More download links
Downloads: 22,171,444
Publisher: Cerulean Studios
Date added: February 24, 2005
License: Free
Minimum requirements: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
Estimated download time: 00:21:59 Dial-up (53.3 kbps)DSL/Cable (384 kbps)DSL/Cable (768 kbps)T1 (1.5 mbps) Clock it!
Editor's rating: Read review
Average user rating: (401 votes) Rate it

Editor's review | User reviews New!
Software Publisher's Description

Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings.

Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.

Version 3.1 adds a new identity feature that helps you organize your home and work contact lists, HTML editing for AIM profiles, UPnP support, enhanced IRC performance, and speed enhancements.

Forum List

Back