A question for my fellow senior citizens.

I don't think it's a case of dumbing down, although there's enough of that going around, and it's not just young people. I think it's a lack of empathy and a very evident absence of personal satisfaction in doing a job well. People just seem to do enough to not be fired and no more. People in general seem to have not ever had to solve their own problems, and have no interest in solving yours, and it's more sad than frustrating to me. There is absolutely no sense of community anywhere.
An older LADY-told me. She SAID Cyndi---there's no excellence or pride a person has in their work anymore.?
Don't lose hope!!! they're out there... and when you meet one of these folks- you'll know!
Just rare?:hhello: it's like an angel sent from heaven.

Are you sometimes disgusted and frankly pissed off about the incompetence in corporate and government interactions? It seems like a lack of common sense has pervaded American life. I don't know if its a result of failed education or just the progression of time.
So many younger people have regressed into a level of idiocy. My God, whats happened to America?
It seems like stupidity and pass the buck are just normal behavior. In government and private concerns.
We don't care. Nothing is bad. The Iranians wont attack, the Chinese won't make a move...My God, history, People.
Keep living the life of IDGAF.
The adversaries will keep on trying.
Ya just can't fix stupid. And there will be a whole lot of stupid going around.

Corporate and government interactions? Does it involve something like the government's coverup of big pharma's investment in the Chinese lab that allegedly released the Covid virus?

Big Pharma? We did the investing into the lab. All approved by Trump.

NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research
Fauci was alleged to be an investor in the Chinese lab that may have created the Covid virus and released it into the world. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest at best or a felony in the worst case scenario? Maybe blaming Trump makes lefties feel good about the whole unfortunate era.

Here's a statement from the ancient Greek Philosopher (428 BC to 348 BC).
"What is happening to our young people? They disrespect their elders and disobey their parents? They ignore the law. They riot in the streets with inflamed notions. Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?"
Socrates, ancient Greek Philosopher (470 BC to 399 BC).
"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not servants of their households. They contradict their parents and tyrannize their teachers."
The eras change, but young people's behavior doesn't. Just because those around you when you were young, were behaving well for the most part, didn't mean that in other areas, young people were doing the same. It's actually normal for young people to rebel a bit as they get older and strive for more independence.
That's not to say that we don't have problems in our governmental system. The Department of Education is one of those problems. There are and have been some great teachers, however, they've been replaced over time, with selected pro-Marxist influencers that seek to tear apart our government and its Constitution. When 673 professors signed a letter, complaining that including a class on the Constitution, was "indoctrination," which would actually have simply been a history class on the document, its Bill of Rights and the Federalist Papers, that showed who these 673 professors are anti-US, Marxists that need to be weeded out.
What happened to Greece? Did the behavior of the young contribute.

Fauci was alleged to be an investor in the Chinese lab that may have created the Covid virus and released it into the world. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest at best or a felony in the worst case scenario? Maybe blaming Trump makes lefties feel good about the whole unfortunate era.

I thought Fauci should have been arrested for perjury but that does nothing to dispute the facts posted.

Forum List

Back