I Messed Up

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I had to attend a Zoom meeting this week for work. I sit behind my desk and do this on my computer monitor. One of the participants, who is a woman, came to my office for the Zoom meeting. I explained to her that she would sit in a separate room at another monitor I have set up for this stuff.

She was nervous and asked, “You mean, you are not going to be in there with me? Can’t we do it together?” Thinking of my set up, where I attend these stupid Zoom meetings, behind my desk, I told her that we can attend together if she wants to sit on my lap during the meeting.

• Banned
I had to attend a Zoom meeting this week for work. I sit behind my desk and do this on my computer monitor. One of the participants, who is a woman, came to my office for the Zoom meeting. I explained to her that she would sit in a separate room at another monitor I have set up for this stuff.

She was nervous and asked, “You mean, you are not going to be in there with me? Can’t we do it together?” Thinking of my set up, where I attend these stupid Zoom meetings, behind my desk, I told her that we can attend together if she wants to sit on my lap during the meeting.
I prematurely posted.

It was just a joke, but it did not seem to go over well with her. I thought about apologizing to her after the meeting but decided not to. I figured that if I played it off as nothing then maybe she would too,

This chick does not work for me, so I don’t think there is any legal exposure. Frankly, I thought it was a funny thing to say, and I laughed after I said it. She did not laugh though.

Forum List

Back