Need a job? Hannity to the rescue: "Get America Back to Work campaign"

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Need a job? Hannity to the rescue: "Get America Back to Work campaign"

The Hannity Show is teaming up with companies, in oil rich states, to help promote and inform those in need of work of the openings available to them if they are ready, able and willing to work.

These companies will be featured on Hannity.com, where people can find out more information about them, and what they have to offer. We will also feature representatives from participating companies to join us on the show.

Get America Back To Work - The Sean Hannity Show

I guess no one here needs or wants or is able to work a real job, huh?

$100,000 driving a truck in Texas? I contracted in Iraq for a few years and truck driver's outside the wire barely made 90,000.

$100,000 driving a truck in Texas? I contracted in Iraq for a few years and truck driver's outside the wire barely made 90,000.

Yeah?

Well, maybe they figure most of you love the sand and the heat so much you'd drive for free!

LOL

1.6 million jobs have been added to the economy since Feb 2014

Hannitys plan must be working

Nobody wants to move to North Dakota or Texas.

Anyone looking for a $100,000 job driving truck?

Get a CDL and apply.

Sounds like it's a pretty much sure thing.

Texas is attractive, tax wise.

Sounds like the way to go for some. Work hard for a few years while living on the cheap, and get a nest egg built up. I joke about Texas but I liked it there working as a welder, construction. paid $10 a week for a bungalow, in the late '60s. Still opportunities around it looks like if a guy's not lazy.

Last edited:

Anyone looking for a $100,000 job driving truck?

Get a CDL and apply.

Sounds like it's a pretty much sure thing.

Texas is attractive, tax wise.

Sounds like the way to go for some. Work hard for a few years while living on the cheap, and get a nest egg built up. I joke about Texas but I liked it there working as a welder, construction. paid $10 a week for a bungalow, in the late '60s. Still opportunities around it looks like if a guy's not lazy.

I was a better than average car salesman for about 20 years, but If I'd known about these jobs when i was in my late 20's and even up to my mid forties, I'd have jumped at that kind of dough!

Great money and a great adventure!

A young man could do worse.

Ban the minimum wage and end benefits. Two surefire ways to create jobs.

Pennsylvania is an option if neither of those locations are appealing.

why not end the corporate tax and end unions to bring back 40 million offshored jobs tomorrow! It could be done with the stroke of a pen except liberals oppose it out of pure and perfect ignorance.

why not end the corporate tax and end unions to bring back 40 million offshored jobs tomorrow! It could be done with the stroke of a pen except liberals oppose it out of pure and perfect ignorance.

I am not sure if we should end the corporate tax entirely but it should be reduced greatly. Wouldn't banning unions violate people and their right to associate? I think it does.

I am not sure if we should end the corporate tax entirely but it should be reduced greatly. Wouldn't banning unions violate people and their right to associate? I think it does.

Unions are established by idiotic liberal government. If made illegal again they could still assemble and speak freely but owners would not have to recognize them at the point of a gun as a union or bargain with them. THey would have the same status as the rest of us. They could demand only what they were worth and not a penny more.

Why not have a consumers union too wherein we get together and bargain for lower prices and higher quality. And an owners union where in the they get together and demand lower wages and higher quality?

Unions are established by idiotic liberal government. If made illegal again they could still assemble and speak freely but owners would not have to recognize them at the point of a gun as a union or bargain with them. THey would have the same status as the rest of us. They could demand only what they were worth and not a penny more.

Why not have a consumers union too wherein we get together and bargain for lower prices and higher quality. And an owners union where in the they get together and demand lower wages and higher quality?

But Ed, there are not that many unions left. There is an owners union. It's called the supreme court.

Forum List

Back