Need a Jew to Explain This

:lol:

I gotta say though I don't accuse all muslims. I judge people as individuals.

Unfortunately, some muslims are terrorists and fanatics.

I like to believe that regardless of religion, most people want the same things.

Tariq has posted that he is Islamic, so the answer to your question would be a resounding YES.

Tariq is Yukon, a Catholic. You're right about there being a retard here, however.

Yeah. You.

YouMad.jpg

:lol:

I gotta say though I don't accuse all muslims. I judge people as individuals.

Unfortunately, some muslims are terrorists and fanatics.

I like to believe that regardless of religion, most people want the same things.

You're being unduly charitable as the Quran views all kafirs (non-Muslims) as vermin who must be murdered.

Left to your own you folks really engage in great debate.

How about Forum Dunce39, lets see you post the stoner flame again, it gets better every time you repeat it.

I have some much-needed advice for you: Spend more time trying to become informed on the subject matter and less time posting foolish statements and you'll have a better chance of not looking like an abject moron.

It's a shame that some jews will continue to lick Obama's balls no matter what he does.

He must have made his father cringe when he said this bullshit. Bush, the senior, tried to do more for Middle East peace then this little dribble could ever do. GW had a chance to do good and blew it about two weeks prior to 09/11. He showed his true colors and sided with the enemy.

Just for the record. You are an idiot.

The Jews of Wall Street that destoryed your banking system controlled Bush and when he was defeated and a legally elected Negro was declared President the Jew lost his control of the system and it collapsed.

The Jews of Wall Street that destoryed your banking system controlled Bush and when he was defeated and a legally elected Negro was declared President the Jew lost his control of the system and it collapsed.

Spoken like an Arab with a true inferiority complex. Go herd some camels, Mustaffa.

You are a douche bag.

Thank you for your attention on this pressing matter.

Forum List

Back