Need a Jew to Explain This

He needed to escalate Afghanistan to get an 'out' solution (which will probably never happen)

Fuck Pakistan...the regions he's gone into are not controlled by the govt in Islamabad...stop putting Western geopolitical norms on a headcase that is Pakistan..

I 100% agree with Obama's decisions on both Afghanistan and Pakistan, but this was an escalation not done by righties!

What hippies?
Come on Grumps you know the Democrats milk there base of: (1) Latinos for illegal immigrations, (2) Blacks and (3) Hippies!

i knew there was an explanation for the overall quality of your posts.

i have to reevaluate my opinion of you in light of this.

one shouldn't have the same expectations for a nine year old as one has for an adult, after all.

nice going, kid.
:thup:

You are a douche bag.

Thank you for your attention on this important matter.

have a vinegar and water on the house

l'chaim!

:rofl:
What wit :cuckoo:

I've often wondered that myself. The majority of Jewish people vote Democratic, yet prominent Democrats are not as supportive of Israel as most of their Republican counterparts. The only explanation I've been able to come up with is that the Jews who vote for Democrats are either deluding themselves or don't care about Israel. I've met several Jews that have told me that they are Jewish by birth, but more Atheistic in their beliefs. I guess some Jews can only wait so long for their promised Messiah.

Or it could be that Jewish Americans loyalty lies mostly with America. That we are not one issue voters, unlike Blacks and Mexicans. Rather the rap that we are more loyal to Israel then our home country is utter bullshit!

I personally vote conservative, because I like lower taxation, less spending and less entitlements and a hope of ending illegal immigration.

Is that why Rahm went to IsNtReal to serve their military instead of joining yours ?

Wow one Jew did this, that means all of them do this! STFU you worthless piece of shit. Some American Germans left America and foguht for the Germans, did that discount the countless German Americans that fought and died bravely for the USA? Absolutely not.

Besides I do believe Rahm never fought for the IDF he was a civilian voluntary. So go fuck yourself!

I've often wondered that myself. The majority of Jewish people vote Democratic, yet prominent Democrats are not as supportive of Israel as most of their Republican counterparts. The only explanation I've been able to come up with is that the Jews who vote for Democrats are either deluding themselves or don't care about Israel. I've met several Jews that have told me that they are Jewish by birth, but more Atheistic in their beliefs. I guess some Jews can only wait so long for their promised Messiah.

Must Repub supporters are either warmongers, or a bible thumpers who see the Jews as the chosen people....

They could care less about Jews. What they care about is the land the Jews occupy which happens to be the landing strip for Jesus when he decides to come back.

Liberal Handbook plan #2: If we can't blame Bush, next move resort to calling all Repubs hatemongers. Yes even when we are hating on Israel, just say the overwhelming Christian support for Israel (stronger than most Jews) is only because they jerk-off over the coming end-of-days! Yea that will do it, Dirty Jews please come back!

Speaking as a WHITE CHRISTIAN, and one whose family actually started the reformation and Protestantism, I think you Jew Haters are a pathetic lot.

Now remember, I am not big fan of Isreal, but tmy attitude about that nation has not a thing to do with anti-semetism, and everything to do with geopolitics.

But youse NAZI are freakin' jerks.

We White (real) Christians kicked your sorry pagen brownshirt asses once, and we'll do it again, if needed.

Count on it.

oh man shut the fuck up. You goode family types aren't impressing anyone outside of giving Cmike a hardon for the chosen and you sure as hell aren't threatening so... go eat your fucking granola and sit the fuck down.

Must Repub supporters are either warmongers, or a bible thumpers who see the Jews as the chosen people....

They could care less about Jews. What they care about is the land the Jews occupy which happens to be the landing strip for Jesus when he decides to come back.

that is EXACTLY it. If the bible told cmike to revere lumps of shit he'd insist, for the sake of his personal salvation of course, that lighting a bag of shit on a porch was a sacred act.

that is EXACTLY it. If the bible told cmike to revere lumps of shit he'd insist, for the sake of his personal salvation of course, that lighting a bag of shit on a porch was a sacred act.

Go back to your drug-induced sleep, stoner.

Yes - they beam up to heaven; Jews get annihilated.

Jews have been getting annihilated by Islamos ever since Muhammad the pedophile terrorist false prophet started his campaign to exterminate the Jews of Medina.

Hence the term "Chosen People". Chosen for all the shit jobs God can dish out.

Hence the term "Chosen People". Chosen for all the shit jobs God can dish out.

Chosen to dominate the medical, legal and banking professions. Take your meds, psycho.

Jews have been getting annihilated by Islamos ever since Muhammad the pedophile terrorist false prophet started his campaign to exterminate the Jews of Medina.

tell it to the ghosts of Jericho, another city your kind kinda just took, jew.

Forum List

Back