Nearly 33% of homeless nationally are in California.

Its not that there is no crime...they have the highest prison population of any state in the nation. Because they have so much crime.
Or more like they simply enforce the law…they lock up drug dealers for example, instead of allowing them to run wild, spreading addiction, which leads to record poverty and dependence like we are seeing in Cali.

Homelessness will never be completely zero. geez the issue is to make as small as possible though. some folks have mental health and addiction issues, some folks just want to live the nomadic lifestyle…it is what it is…

The demafacist regimes have such massive homelessness though due to their policies that drive up poverty, including their base of selfish dembots that refuse to give to charity by in large.

This is why such massive homeless number exist under these regimes

This is why a state like Texas with a massive population has like 25k homeless and a state like Cali, has like 7x that number
It’s more drug addiction than anything else. The numbers were not this high prior to 1960’s cultural changes.

thats almost like burning your own house down to teach yourself what a fucking idiot you are,,

sad part is youre still an idiot after it burns,,

Not really. I am the person telling you you are stupid for using an open flame in your attic for light. I have been telling you this for years.

You have already had a couple of small fires that you were fortunate to put out.

But now, the fire has gotten away from you, and you expect me to come help you try and save your house, but I am on my roof with my own hose putting out the spot fires from your house.

That is a far more accurate analogy.

Not really. I am the person telling you you are stupid for using an open flame in your attic for light. I have been telling you this for years.

You have already had a couple of small fires that you were fortunate to put out.

But now, the fire has gotten away from you, and you expect me to come help you try and save your house, but I am on my roof with my own hose putting out the spot fires from your house.

That is a far more accurate analogy.
if it was as simple as a single house,,,

not only is cali the largest producer of food in the country its also houses our biggest western port system,, leaving us oregon and washington state to pick up the slack,,, and we know they are a step behind cali,,

not only is cali the largest producer of food in the country its also houses our biggest western port system,, leaving us oregon and washington state to pick up the slack,,, and we know they are a step behind cali,,
Good point we should break Cali up into two or three states, so the nation isn’t depended so heavily on one state govt screwing up

The ports are close to closed as it is. They get almost no use thanks to the ridiculous demands of the longshoreman. It has gotten so bad that the shippers have built a port in Mexico large enough to handle everything. The first phase was started in 2015 and it is pretty much finished now. San Francisco Bay used to be filled with ships. Now, when I go there if I see five I am surprised.

Yes, Cali grows lots of stuff. So what, other states can fill the gap, and we produce more than we need from the Midwest states alone. We won't suffer.

The people of the free US need an object lesson.

Let Cali be it.

Good point we should break Cali up into two or three states, so the nation isn’t depended so heavily on one state govt screwing up
easier to just figure out a way to drop frisco and LA into the ocean and de-infest sacramento,, the rest of the state is fine,,

The ports are close to closed as it is. They get almost no use thanks to the ridiculous demands of the longshoreman. It has gotten so bad that the shippers have built a port in Mexico large enough to handle everything. The first phase was started in 2015 and it is pretty much finished now. San Francisco Bay used to be filled with ships. Now, when I go there if I see five I am surprised.

Yes, Cali grows lots of stuff. So what, other states can fill the gap, and we produce more than we need from the Midwest states alone. We won't suffer.

The people of the free US need an object lesson.

Let Cali be it.
and that lesson could be the rest of the country walk in with big sticks and beat them within an inch of their lives,,

throwing away those kind of assets makes us as stupid as them if not worse,,

and that lesson could be the rest of the country walk in with big sticks and beat them within an inch of their lives,,

throwing away those kind of assets makes us as stupid as them if not worse,,

The assets have ALREADY been thrown away.

Let them eat themselves. Put it on pay per view.

Forum List

Back