Nearly 33% of homeless nationally are in California.

No shit. That's why you let it BURN! Once it is ash it can't spread!

That's the whole point!
a state doesnt burn in the way a house does,, and when that house burns the rodents and roachs run to the next house,,,

you need to stop thinking with the emotions of a 12 yr old girl and think like a rational adult,,

Forcibly round them ALL up, forcibly take their drugs away, and keep them imprisoned until they are free of their addiction.

It of course will never happen, as long as existing laws are unchanged.
An older woman was interviewed on NPR. She wanted her son to be arrested and thrown in prison until he’s clean off the dope.

Unfortunately, due to policies the authorities aren’t always able to do that. Sometimes they have to let the drug addicts go free

a state doesnt burn in the way a house does,, and when that house burns the rodents and roachs run to the next house,,,

you need to stop thinking with the emotions of a 12 yr old girl and think like a rational adult,,

I never think like a girl. Fires that burn quickly destroy everything. NOTHING survives them. I know, I worked as a Hot Shot when I was working my way through college. I have practical experience.

People are stupid. They need object lessons. You say to get rid of SF, LA and Sac. How do you do that? With nukes?

Your ideas are silly. I am merely saying let nature run its course.

You somehow think you can stop a tsunami.

Talk about thinking like a little girl!

I never think like a girl. Fires that burn quickly destroy everything. NOTHING survives them. I know, I worked as a Hot Shot when I was working my way through college. I have practical experience.

People are stupid. They need object lessons. You say to get rid of SF, LA and Sac. How do you do that? With nukes?

Your ideas are silly. I am merely saying let nature run its course.

You somehow think you can stop a tsunami.

Talk about thinking like a little girl!
cowards can always find excuses to run and hide from a problem,,

it takes courage, strength and resilience to stand and fight,,

cowards can always find excuses to run and hide from a problem,,

it takes courage, strength and resilience to stand and fight,,

There you go thinking like a girl again. How do you stop a tsunami?

Tell the class.

Still waiting for you to tell the class how you stop a tsunami.

Come on brave little girl.

What's your solution.

Be specific. Here's your chance.
tell us oh great oracle of enlightenment,, do these natural disasters you speak of know how to determine an invisible line on the ground that separate one state from another???

you know it could be a house fire a forest fire and a tsunami along with earthquakes and hoards of locusts followed by red ants with iguana lizards and snakes???

but sure they would never cross over a state line to ravage another state once theirs was destroyed,,,

See a lot of posts up above with "But GOP does it too". SMH, there really is no GOP. There are hard core LW communists and all.....oh to heck with it UNIPARTY is easier to say. Country is full rotten from within.//

Red states have homelessness. Hmm... I thought liberal policies were the cause.

Really tired of your stupid ignorant bottom feeding BS. For instance "red State" MO for instance. lol! STL run has by DEM for 50 or more years. Many yrs wow all-Black. They have homeless encampments. Just SHUP!

And it can be covered under the law of public health emergency or hazard. They could be rounded up and held despite your early thread BS comments you ignorant POS. Go empty a bedpan or torture an older white patient you sick SOB.

Forum List

Back