NBC "scouting report" on Hillary Clinton: enter the heavyweight

I love the smell of right-wing fear in the morning. :)

That's your boyfriend's ass

Fully 90% of the right-wingers on this forum can't have a real discussion without name calling and ad hominems. If I was a right-winger, I'd be embarrassed for you.
Yeah, right, because accusing right-wingers of being afraid of Hillary is so "adult."

You really need to read some of the Ted Cruz and Scott Walker threads. Pages and pages of right-wing-nuts accusing Progressives of fear. I'll bet you said the same thing in those threads, right? Not.

Nope I didn't. Maybe you should be prepared to supply examples before accusing someone, Squeaky?

I appreciate all you righties proving my point 100%. It's to bad most of you can't seem to have a real discussion. If someone has different political beliefs, you don't need make them your enemy. But I guess that's how you all roll. Like little kids.

Since your political beliefs involve looting my property and enslaving me, yes it does make you my enemy.

I love the smell of right-wing fear in the morning. :)

That's your boyfriend's ass

Fully 90% of the right-wingers on this forum can't have a real discussion without name calling and ad hominems. If I was a right-winger, I'd be embarrassed for you.
Yeah, right, because accusing right-wingers of being afraid of Hillary is so "adult."

You really need to read some of the Ted Cruz and Scott Walker threads. Pages and pages of right-wing-nuts accusing Progressives of fear. I'll bet you said the same thing in those threads, right? Not.

Did they also claim that libturds are immature because they insult people?

CCWsGs7W0AAJbDG.jpg:large

I would actually love to see Hilliary run for the Democrats. I could be wrong, but I don't think Hilliary has a snowflake's chance in Hawaii's Volcano National Park.

Getting Hilliary to get the nomination would instantly give the election to the GOP. People HATE Hilliary.

Forum List

Back