NBC "scouting report" on Hillary Clinton: enter the heavyweight

also, even if it was Hillary VS Palin, Sarah wouldn't even have to run, all she would have to do is pose for every major adult magazine, and she would win hands down, and in the meantime we would have Hillary campaigning in front of 12 year olds who still have no sex drive.

Just think....the leading democrat Presidential candidate has a husband with close ties to a man who has underage sex slaves...............and the press just ignores that link.........it is good to be a democrat................

Yes, as we know, guilt by association is written deeply into the US Constitution, right?

Right....

ahah..... hmmmmmm.... interesting....

your candidate is very flawed and very vulnerable from many different angles. The DNC would be stupid to run her, but they have no choice---------------she is your Dole and McCain in a pantsuit. Enjoy
I can just imagine the impression that whiny voice end petulant demeanor is going ot make on voters, especially the younger ones. "What difference does it make?" isn't going to score points with anyone.

I love the smell of right-wing fear in the morning. :)

That's your boyfriend's ass

Fully 90% of the right-wingers on this forum can't have a real discussion without name calling and ad hominems. If I was a right-winger, I'd be embarrassed for you.

I've been called plenty of names by your ilk, where was your faux outrage then?

Uh, no one really knows you here, except of course your disgusting behavior of the last weeks. Is everyone supposed to follow you around the Interweebz or what?

No thanks, not into data-mining. I'll leave that up to YOU.

Fully 90% of the right-wingers on this forum can't have a real discussion without name calling and ad hominems. If I was a right-winger, I'd be embarrassed for you.
Yeah, right, because accusing right-wingers of being afraid of Hillary is so "adult."

Did you check under your bed after putting away your tonka toys last night, little one?

Yeah, right, because accusing right-wingers of being afraid of Hillary is so "adult."

Rwingers aren't the one who just got their assed handed to them in the last two mid-term elections. but hey, what else do they have. they are STUCK with the old gray mare who is already warped up in Scandal

Rwingers aren't the one who just got their assed handed to them in the last two mid-term elections. but hey, what else do they have. they are STUCK with the old gray mare who is already warped up in Scandal
i can just see Hillary saying to her crowds of 400 blockheads: If elected President, one of the first things on my agenda will be to fly James Taylor to Iran, and have him perform his 90's classic "Youv'e Got A Friend" for the Osama Bin Iowatoli Bin Biden Of Hammas".

I appreciate all you righties proving my point 100%. It's to bad most of you can't seem to have a real discussion. If someone has different political beliefs, you don't need make them your enemy. But I guess that's how you all roll. Like little kids.

I appreciate all you righties proving my point 100%. It's to bad most of you can't seem to have a real discussion. If someone has different political beliefs, you don't need make them your enemy. But I guess that's how you all roll. Like little kids.

If you give each one of them, individually, a nice red tonka toy, they are usually so well sedated that all goes well...

What was your point?

You really need to read some of the Ted Cruz and Scott Walker threads. Pages and pages of right-wing-nuts accusing Progressives of fear. I'll bet you said the same thing in those threads, right? Not.

Hillary might have gained a few pounds but she is hardly a political heavyweight. She is all the dying democrat party has left and of course she is propped up by the liberal media who never met a democrat they didn't like. Hillary has a lot of issues and you can depend on the media to ignore them. What about her health? She quit as Secretary/State allegedly because of health issues. Benghazi and the scream "what difference does it make" will continue to haunt. How about her world class enabling for her husband's peculiar sexual appetite and threatening any woman with ruin at the hands of the federal government if she dared to speak up?

Forum List

Back