NBC "scouting report" on Hillary Clinton: enter the heavyweight

If the Rightie responses on this thread are indicative of the American public, then Hillary really is heading for an easy landslide.

:D
I fear you are correct, republicans will not be able to run against her without being crude and insulting and that's just more votes for her.

If the Rightie responses on this thread are indicative of the American public, then Hillary really is heading for an easy landslide.

I fear you are correct, republicans will not be able to run against her without being crude and insulting and that's just more votes for her.

It's only a matter of time before "Vagina" becomes the word and then women voters will be incensed. It's just a matter of time. Many, many Righties just cannot help themselves, they are as mindless as moths.

so what will Hillary be wearing today when she makes her announcement regarding "The First Woman President"? A Suit? Moae Tse Tung Wear? Bathing Suit? Or maybe a string bikini like Sarah Palin almost wore? If she wants to be a women president, she needs to stop dressing up as a man.

butch lesbians always dress like men. When Bubba was in the WH the rumor mill was full of stories about HRC and her lesbian trysts. But the media always hushed them up as is their job.

It's only a matter of time before "Vagina" becomes the word and then women voters will be incensed. It's just a matter of time. Many, many Righties just cannot help themselves, they are as mindless as moths.

does she have one? has anyone seen it?

so what will Hillary be wearing today when she makes her announcement regarding "The First Woman President"? A Suit? Moae Tse Tung Wear? Bathing Suit? Or maybe a string bikini like Sarah Palin almost wore? If she wants to be a women president, she needs to stop dressing up as a man.

butch lesbians always dress like men. When Bubba was in the WH the rumor mill was full of stories about HRC and her lesbian trysts. But the media always hushed them up as is their job.
if it was Hillary Vs Palin, do you think any "Normal American Male" would vote for Hillary? , well Dennis Roddmann would.

She is only a heavy weight because the press won't do it's job....if she was a republican, just her latest scandals would have been used to destroy her.....and the press wouldn't stop until a special prosecutor had been appointed to hound her about her private server and illegal foreign donations to her private charity when she was Secretary of State....

Two scandals right ther that would have prevented any one of the republicans attempts for the White House to be over......

If democrats didn't have the press under their control they would never hold public office....

Never been less excited about a democratic candidate in my life.

Dukakis?
Mondale?
It mostly has to do with her much too cozy relationship with Wall Street, I do not think she would ever do anything against their wishes.

Hmmmmm, not so sure about that.
We will see, she has yet to convince me she is anything other than George Bush in a pantsuit.

She is in no way a GWB in a pantsuit, imo.

There will be a primary. Any democrat that finds Hillary past her expiration date can vote for O'Malley.

Dukakis?
Mondale?
It mostly has to do with her much too cozy relationship with Wall Street, I do not think she would ever do anything against their wishes.

We will see, she has yet to convince me she is anything other than George Bush in a pantsuit.

Maybe that was a little harsh but I am tired of conservadems who depend on progressives to elect them and then don't do a lot of progressive things.

Just think....the leading democrat Presidential candidate has a husband with close ties to a man who has underage sex slaves...............and the press just ignores that link.........it is good to be a democrat................

Dukakis?
Mondale?

right, she is much worse than that.

Not to forget the fact that her husband is a serial sexual predator and the press ignores that as well......

If the democrats didn't control the press they would never be elected to anything.....

Forum List

Back