NBC "scouting report" on Hillary Clinton: enter the heavyweight

Never been less excited about a democratic candidate in my life.

Heavyweight---------------------yep. also old, ugly, tired, boring, corrupt, and a liar.

great candidate dems. Bring it on.

Now that would be very funny, can you imagine if anyone inadvertanly referred to Hillary as a "Heavyweight"? but of course, if they said it on MSNBC no one would complain, but what if one of the Fox hosts accidentley said that Hillary was a Heavyweight in regards to her standings in the poll. Just like Chris Christie was 2 years ago.

Please run her dems. I can't wait for the RNC and PAC ads showing her whining, screeching, and doing her fake black accent. There are so many clips of her looking stupid, arrogant, incompetent, and ugly that the ad makers will have a field day.

It will be great fun. Please don't deprive us of all those laughs. Run HRC !

Heavyweight---------------------yep. also old, ugly, tired, boring, corrupt, and a liar.

Which one of the bible thumping pasty faced retards is the white christer party putting up? Lets go to the clown car and see

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) . "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term." :ack-1:

Which one of the bible thumping pasty faced retards is the white christer party putting up? Lets go to the clown car and see

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) . "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term." :ack-1:

tell us again what Graham is running for. His opinions are generated in McCain's rectum. He speaks for no one but the two of them.

as to who will beat HRC-----------whoever the GOP runs

so what will Hillary be wearing today when she makes her announcement regarding "The First Woman President"? A Suit? Moae Tse Tung Wear? Bathing Suit? Or maybe a string bikini like Sarah Palin almost wore? If she wants to be a woman president, she needs to stop dressing up as a man.

Last edited:
I'm curious. Did anyone here on this thread, apart from me, actually go to the link and WATCH the video? The question at the end of the OP was really intended. There is a data error in the video, but it appears that no one caught it.

Instead, many righties are screaming like banshees....

...ok.....

Forum List

Back